Chapter 1

Lovehate

Prequel

"What?" Changhyun step out from the laboratory.

"The principal called. A son of someone in the government rolled here. You are needed to help with the process, Head boy." Youngjin already make his way to the administrative building. Changhyun walk faster, to keep up with the latter.

"Another silverspoon son huh? "Changhyun rolled his eyes, walking side by side with Youngjin. 

"Not so sure. Let hope its not another spoiled brat. The paperworks in the student council had already make me lost my soul." Youngjin sighed, noticed the younger smirked besides him.

"Where your favourite wristwatch? I though you never failed to wears it." Changhyun eyes wandered on the president of the student council wrist.

"Its hyung to you, Hyunnie." Youngjin stated, emphasized on the Hyunnie. 

"We not even at home, Hyung." Sarcastically, Changhyun rolled his eyes. Whimpering, he rubs the back of his head after Youngjin smacked the back of his head. Backhand.

"Hyung." Youngjin twisted his head toward the voice, waiting for the next words.

"Dont you think that he is from royal family or something." 

"Nahhh, i am not sure." Youngjin stopped his pace. They were already infront of the principal office. The older knocked the door, waiting for answer from behind the door. Get the expected response, they pushed the door open.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

Awaited by them was the sillhoutte of the 3 person inside the office. Mr. Sunho was standing by his desk, smiled spread wider as he saw his two important students. There was two person in front of the principal mahogany desk, leisurely sitting. 

"Please, come inside. I had a bit favor to asks both of you. Before that, here, this is Mr Choi Munseok and the other is his son, Choi Jonghyun. He will be joined by today, so i do hope that you both wouldnt mind to help over this matter of his enrollment process. And Changhyun, Choi Jonghyun will be in the same class as yours, so i leave it to you to show him the classroom and maybe a little introduction to others mates will do." The said order was clear enough for the both of Yoo's to nod in acceptment.

Changhyun bowed at the middle aged man in a grey suitcase, as a smile plastered on the wrinkle face of the man as response to the younger politeness. The head boy assume that the old man was in his late 40's, with a moustache and a strong eyes gazed. A smile that tugged over the lips represent a pleasant personality of the corporate figure.

Just then, his eyes trailed down on the a figure next to Mr. Choi. His eyes grew bigger as he scanned over the boy appearances. He shakes his head slightly, disapproval to the latter dresscode. Tie hanging loosely around the collar, with a bicycle-chained necklace and three ears piercing on the left and one on the right. Worsen by the untucked uniform and messy accessories on the fingers and stud bracelet with skull s around the arm. Completed by a pair of soiled Converse high-cut. His eyes meet with the boy ice-cold gaze, that gave a sign of displease with the head boy scanner eyes.

"Yoo Changhyun, you may proceed to shows Jonghyun the classroom." The staring broke with the principal voice echoed inside the room.

"My pleasure." Changhyun take the command as he bowed towards the principal and Mr. Choi before excused himself from them. 

 

~*~*~*~*

 

An angry yell can be heard from the head boy shared room. Making his roommate , Ahn Daniel twisted his head from his study table, 180 degree toward the angry boy. 

"Just to remind you again that tomorrow i have an important test." Said Daniel with an annoyance can be felt in his voice. That was the nth time his roommate in the boarding school had yell over something. He knows that its not because of the physics test tomorrow, he had been Changhyun roommate since them was first years in this private boarding school. He knows Changhyun well.

"Sorry." Changhyun gave his idiotic grin.

"Mind to share?" Niel closed his book, and face his mate with consent.

"Nah, you have important test." Niel rolled his eyes at the answer.

"You should just considered that before you yelled." Said Niel, smirking at the other grinning face.

"That brat make me angry. Who he thinks he is. Aishhhh!" Changhun gritted his teeth, annoying with the fact.

"Who brat?" Niel ask, curious. From what he knows, Changhyun never had problem with anyone inside this school. He has a very cheerful personality and quite strong, mentally. He will not give a about someone if they dont on him. Apparently, everyone in this school respect him as the head boy yet his twin brother also the president of the student council.

"That Choi Jongpa. My new classmate." Niel laughed.

"What a name." Niel remarks on such a weird name. He knows someone just enroll in the school, but he didnt expect that boy will be in Changhyun class.

"Choi Jonghyun exactly. He sharing room with Youngjin hyung." Changhyun pouted.

"What happen?" Niel ask, eager to hear the interesting story. Changhyun mouth twitched in annoyance remembering the moment from that morning.

 

~*~*~*~*

 

"That is prohibited in this school" Changhyun stated the fact as his eyes fixed on the skull ring at one of Jonghyun fingers.

"It is not your problem." Remarks the cold voice, smirking at the person that suddenly stopped walking.Changhyun rolled his eyes.

"I am responsible in any matter that bring problem to this school." Changhyun shot a bloodshot glare at the tall boy back. The latter was already ahead of him.

"If you want this ring, we can negotiate." Changhyun gritted his teeth as hearing the words

"I am not gay." The head boy stated as he walked past the tall boy. They were already in front of the classroom.

"I am also not interested in you, Shorty." The sentence make Changhyun stopped himself from knock on the door.

" you." Changhyun murmured under his breath before walking inside the classroom. A second before that he heard a reply from the boy. "Thank you. But i would prefer it another way." The reply that make Changhyun declared a war toward the ice-cold brat, Choi Jonghyun. Their first bloody meeting. Their first hatred encounter that make those two play a revenge games toward each other. Just to make two heart drenched in passionate hate.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

AN. :Presented to you the first chapter. Their first encounter. This is the prequel because i want to make their second encounter after 10 year. But im afraid that i am just make all of you confused with the plot. So would you prefer if i make it to their 2nd encounter or you want me to wrote about the revenge game at the last years of their school?

Please give you feedback. I cant think right now/bowed/

For all subscribers and readers, i love you.

Feel free to comment and subscribe.