Picnic

Choose Your Own Adventure: Dating EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝Picnic;

 

“Picnic sounds good though, Chen.” You smiled softly, “Give me a few minutes, alright? I want to get ready first.” You said before putting your phone away and made your way to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After a few minutes later,

 

“Yah, Jongdae? Chen?” You chuckled softly as you walked towards him, smiling. “I don’t know what I should call you.” You bit onto your lower lip while lowering your head a bit to face the ground, feeling somehow shy to make an eye contact with him.

 

He snorted vaguely while folding his arms on his chest, “Jongdae sounds good though. Chen is too simple to call.” Some low chuckles emitted from his parted lips as he handed you a white helmet. “Here.”

 

“Why thank you.” You bowed your head politely at him before taking the helmet from his hands, trying to put in on your head.

 

“Do you need any help?” He questioned, pulling his eyebrows together as you tried so hard to fit the big helmet on your head but to no avail.

 

You shook your head lightly as you tried once again to fit the helmet, “I am trying.”

 

He stepped closer towards you and flashed a smug smile, helping you to fit the helmet on your head before patting on the surface of the helmet. “There, it’s not that hard, right?” He quizzed before getting on his motorbike, “Come on, we’re already late to the lake.”

 

“Are we going to the lake now?” You said in a whinny tune.

 

He hummed to your question, nodding.

 

“I dislike lake.” You admitted before getting on the motorbike, “Can I wrap my hands around your waist?” You asked him for permission, waiting for him to reply.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter