Say Ahh~

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

Things got a little unusual after the three came back. Why? Because of Jonghyun.

Aish! This man! Tisk tisk.

"ChoonHe. You should try this smoothie. It tastes really good." Junhyung Oppa told me.

"Dehh.." I answered back. I wasn't going to reject his offer! That would be rude. Plus, why should I say no to food? As I was going to reach for the smoothie, Jonghyun took it from Oppa's hand and slurped it all. And literally. I mean ALL OF IT! That was very rude of him! If he wants a smoothie, he should get it himself! Not take it from Oppa. That's stealing! I noticed the other guys muffling laughs. *I wonder what's so funny?*

Oppa being the nice person he is, said it was okay and that it was just a smoothie. Most people would get all mad but no. He's being a gentleman about it.

"ChoonHe! Since you couldn't try the smoothie, how about this cupcake! Here, say ahhh~" Oppa kindly offered.

I was about to eat it, until Jonghyun intercepted yet AGAIN! *Geez! How hungry could this guy get?*

"Thanks. It tastes good!" Jonghyun said between bites.

"Umm. Your welcome?" It was very akward for us. At least someone is happy. Stealing the food from us. *Stupid Dino.* I pouted. Yet again, the other three were trying to hide their laughs. Except this time everyone noticed. 

"Awww. Is our little ChoonHe sad? C'mon Oppa will feed you. Sayy ahh~" Jonghyun offered.

This has gotten weird. Since when did he become this way? Never in my life has he offered to feed me! It's surprisingly weird.....

....But I like it.

I hesitated before answering back. "Ahh~"

As he was about to feed me some of his dukbokki, an unwanted visitor came. Well I didn't want the person there at least.

[Jonghyun POV]

Ok Ok. I know what you guys are thinking. Jonghyun. If you're that hungry, why don't you just get more food? Well I don't want food, and I'm not hungry. I just don't want my innocent ChoonHe to share the same food with 'that guy'. Yes, I still don't want to remember his name. :p Deal with it. I don't want to see her with other men. She can only hang out with men I approve of. For all we know, that guy could be some kind of old man in disguise and could attack her at any moment! I can't let that happen! I promised Key that I'd protect ChoonHe while he was in the States.

ChoonHe's not allowed to date yet. As her loving Oppa. I will not allow it. Not until she's in her 20's. See? I'm a nice Oppa. Some people won't let their dongsaengs date until their in their 30's or even worse, 40's!!! I'm an understanding guy. Men won't want to date her when she's old. They'll want to date her while she still looks young and refreshing..... and..... has a good body. Lol. You know what I'm saying? Yeah. That's right. Ok. Wait. Think good thoughts Jonggie. Good thoughts. Like chicken and milk and sports. WAIT! I'm not like those three boys who don't have a girlfriend! I AM A MAN! Men like woman. We were born this way! Anyways, back to the topic. 

I. WILL. NOT. ALLOW. IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed ChoonHe pouting as I stole the cupcake that guy was going to feed her.

"Awww. Is our little ChoonHe sad? C'mon. Oppa will feed you. Say ahh~" I offered to feed her some dukkboki.

"Ahhh~" She said. That was really cute. She had her eyes locked on the food as if she was going to devour it any minute. I smirked.

I was about to feed her until my loving girlfriend walked in. *Great. Couldn't she have come AFTER I fed ChoonHe? Wait what am I saying? I should be happy! Yeah. That's right. I'm ecstatic she's here! Yippee!* 

"Jonghyun. Am I interuppting something going on here?" My sweet angel asked. *Aww. Soo cute.*

"Pshh noo. You came just in time. C'mon babe. I'll sit next to you." I moved to the other side and sat next to Sekyung. Afterwards, I saw  that guy and ChoonHe schooching over, trying to get closer. *NOOOO! My hard work! I totally forgot about them! STUPID STUPID STUPID DINO!* I kept ranting until I heard Sekyung.

"Jonghyun. Jonghyun. JONGHYUN!"

"Huh? Oh... uhh.... yah Babe?"

" I was just asking if we could go out this Friday. You know. Like on a date?"

"Yeah. Anything for you dear!" I sighed to myself. Still remembering my stupid mistake. *Boy was I stupid.*

-----[During class]-------

{Junhyung POV}

ChoonHe and I walked to our next class. I was super lucky since we had most of our classes together. I'm really glad being friends with ChoonHe. She's a really nice girl. And she's very very pretty! I mean it. Her long blonde hair, makes her unique from everybody else. Her almond shaped eyes, and her tall yet slim body. I wonder why guys never try to ask her out. Oh yeah. That's right. JONGHYUN. He's probably keeping her to himself, and makes sure nobody else tries to take her. *Talk about overprotectinve. ChoonHe can have guys falling just by catching a glimpse of her, yet she has to suffer being single because of him. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? What's her name. Sekyung I think? Hmph. I can tell she's such a fake. While we were eating, I caught her eyeing me every now and then with lustful eyes. Like what you see huh? No thank you. I know I'm good looking but seriously. You're dating somebody right now. She's not even as pretty as ChoonHe. Hmm. I wonder what Jonghyun sees in her.*

"Hey ChoonHe." I tapped her shoulder. She looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Oppa. You scared me. Yeah?" That was cute. Her eyes widened. She really was surprised.

"We're chingus right?"

"Yeah. Of course we are!" She answered with joy in her tone.

"Chincha? That's great."

"Waeyo? You didn't think we were?" I shook my head.

"No. I did. I was just making sure. Hey. Since we're friends, let's go out on Friday. To celebrate right?" She started to look worried.

"Ehhh. I'm not sure. I was going to go eat with my mom."

"Ohh come on. If we go, then you won't have to owe me anymore!" I told her. She started to smile a really wide smile.

"Really!?!?! Well if you put it that way, then I'll definitely go!" She went inside the classroom and sat in her seat. I didn't go in yet. Instead, I was outside in the hallway making a fistpump. *Yes!!!* I kept on cheering. People were starting to look at me weirdly so I went inside. Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Author's Note]

Sorry if my humor is lame. I'm not much of a comedy person but oh well. Ahaha. Yes. Key is ChoonHe's older brother if your paying attention. Although Jonghyun is still older. The three of them are just a few months apart with ChoonHe as the youngest and Jonghyun, the oldest. Well everyone is in the same grade except for Taemin. He's a year younger than the rest. And yes. Key is in the States right now. That's why he's not in the story yet. Don't worry though. He will be sooner or later. :3