Junhyung Oppa?

More... Than Just Friends?

~Author's Note~

Hey guys. I don't usually do author's notes but this time I have to. I'm using my phone to type this chapter and so I can't use italics whenever someone is thinking. So, when someone is thinking, it'll just look like this -----> *blahblahblahblah* I just don't want you guys to get confused. If this turns out alright. I might just keep updating with my phone since I can't use the computer as much (o.O)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ChoonHe POV]

*Arrgh.. He left. Now what am I supposed to do?* I had an irritated expression plastered on my face. Out of nowhere, the door burst open. My irritated expression changed into a pained one.

"ChoonHe! Do you know how worried sick I was?!?! The gang's been spending the last couple hours looking for you! If your mom hadn't called. We might've been searching all night!" My expression softened upon seeing his worried face.

"Jonghyun. I'm sorry. Okay? I wasn't feeling too well today. I'm sorry for causing such a ruccus."

"ChoonHe, don't apologize. It's my fault. When you left the cafeteria, I should've gone after you. To check if you were okay. But no. I was too busy eating the food Sekyung was feeding me." My heart stopped functioning, hearing him saying your name. My facial expression became even more pained. I quickly hid it with a fake smile.

"So you and Sekyung huh? You two l-look c-c-cute together."It hurt saying those words, but I knew I didn't have a choice. If I ever say that they don't look good together, I'd be the absolute worst best friend ever.

"Thanks. I knew you'd think that way. The girls in our class might not approve but I know you'd always approve." He flashed a huge grin on his face. I could tell he was very in love. *I'm not sure if I have even the slightest chance anymore* I sighed to myself.

"Psh. You came all the way here just to talk about your girlfriend huh? Did you forget that your bestfriend is lying helplessly in bed?" I said playfully, "I should at least get a 'get well soon' hug. I held out my arms expecting a hug from him.

"Silly! Of course I didn't just come to talk about her. I came to check up on you! Be careful. I might suffocate you to death. Rawr!" He came over to me and gave a huge suffocating hug just like he said.

"You're hurting me y-you dinohead!" I teased and we both ended up laughing.

Even after saying those words I happily hugged him back. We embraced each other, making my once stone cold heart melt. This was where I belonged. In his arms recieving the warm feeling of spring he was giving me. *Ha. Maybe this is my fate. To be with him. Maybe that's why I was named ChoonHe.*

I always thought ChoonHe was a weird name. It apparently meant 'Spring Girl'. I never really wanted to be named after a season, but now, for the first time in my life, I actually liked my name....

-[3 Days Later]-

After several days of being nursed by my mom, I was finally healthy and my body was stable enough to go back to school. The three musketeers (a.k.a- Onew, Minho, and Taemin) came to visit me the first two days. They couldn't visit me yesterday because they had to do a project their English teacher gave them. Jonghyun visited me all three days and ended up being my slave. If I wanted something, he'd do it for me. I took advantage of the situation. Afterall, when would you be able to see Jonghyun acting like a dinosaur and admitting he's one too?

I walked out the door only to see Mr. Dinohead standing by the gate.

"Ready Sunshine?" He held out a hand expecting me to take it. I held his hand. My heart fluttered upon the action. I could feel my cheeks becoming red.

"Y-yeah. L-let's g-go." He smirked seeing how embarrassed I was. *Nice ChoonHe. Now he thinks you're silly.*

We walked to school with our hands entwined. Students were looking. Of course people would mistake us for a couple. They always do.

-[In Class]-

"Class settle in your seats. We have a new student here!" I was so busy reading my book that I didn't even bother looking at the new student. I could hear girls talking about him.

"Hey! He's so cute!"

"Don't you mean y?"

"I call dibs!" *I guess he's probably hot. The girls are going gaga over him.* 

"Oh transfer student. You can sit next to ChoonHe. That seat is empty." *Oh great. Now the girls are going to bother me. It's already hard being Jonghyun's friend and now HIM!?!*

I looked up at the stranger who I'll be sitting next to for the rest of the school year. My eyes widened seeing his face. The man wasn't a stranger, I knew him. The man was Yong Junhyung. Apparently, he was as shocked as I was.

"ChoonHe?" He grinned seeing my face. The class gasped upon seeing him say my name.

"J-Junhyung O-Oppa?" I stuttered as my cheeks slowly turned into a flushed red color.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like it! Junhyung is now apart of the story and love triangle... or should I say square because of Sekyung?