His Past | This Feeling | Jealousy

More... Than Just Friends?

I stole glances at her as we were walking side by side. She's so beautiful... but that face.

Something's bothering her. Jonghyun I bet.

Should I tell her? 

I made my way to a bench nearby, her following behind.

"Heartbreak." I stated...


[ChoonHe POV]

"Heartbreak." He said out of nowhere. Huh? I was confused.

"Everyone's been in love, gone through heartbreak, denial, etc. They've all been through those stage of emotions at least once in their life. Mine, it didn't turn out so well." He continued, "Before I moved to this school, I had a girlfriend. She... well she was different. Kind of like how you are. We started out as aquaintances, became friends, and soon became what people call an 'item'."

That just made me more confused. Why was he telling me all of this?

He continued on with his story.

"We were the perfect couple out there. Everyone dreamed of being us two. We were living the perfect fairytale until" His voice soon became shaky, "u-until she cheated on me."

I had the sudden urge to hug him... so I did.


[Junhyung POV]

ChoonHe's hugs, they're warm. Just like hers. She reminds me so much of her, but I always come back to the same solution. ChoonHe is different. She won't do what that girl did.

"Oppa, it's ok. You know I'm here for you." I smiled. She really did care about others. I decided to finish my story.

"I was feeling suicidal at that time. I was running down the street, until I bumped into a certain girl in the most unexpected situation. Things happened, and I ended up falling for her." I stared at the girl who stole my heart, "What I'm trying to say is, when you're heartbroken, it's not the end of the world. Eventually something good is bound to happen. You just have to take the time to wait for that fated day."

I stared deeply into her eyes. I really do hope she knows that she was the girl. Although, it really seems like she doesn't have a clue as to who I was talking about.

Ohh ChoonHe. You'll find out sooner or later. I did my signature smirk.


[Jonghyun POV]

I rang ChoonHe's doorbell hoping to see her. I really needed to get these tickets to her. :)

"Oh Jonghyun! What are you doing her? ChoonHe's not home yet." Her Omma stated.

She wasn't home? Aish that girl.

"Sorry to bother you. I'll be leaving then." She closed the door leaving me nowhere to go. All I could do was wait.

5 minutes turned to 10, making it's way to 30. Pretty soon a whole hour passed and I was still sitting down, my freezing on the sidewalk.

I checked my watch a while later.

OMAHGAD. 2 hours have passed and that girl was still not here.

I was about to get ready to leave when I heard some noises coming from the gate.

"Thanks for taking me home Oppa." ChoonHe? Who was she with?

"No problem. Just come to me whenever you have a problem ok?" That voice. I knew it all too well. Yong to the effing Junhyung.

Why am I not surprised?

I felt my heart sting hearing their small conversation. It's always him. She's always with that guy.

I used to be that guy.

My breathing stiffened, and I could tell my oxygen supply was running low.

This feeling.

I never thought I've been running from it all this time.

It's gotten a hold of me, and it's made me become this way.

Jealousy... look what you've done to me.

 

(Author's Note)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Let me just clarify something. Jonghyun doesn't like ChoonHe just YET. Although he's aware of his jealousy issues.

I really hate updating now. The more chapters I add, the closer I'll get to finishing this fanfiction.

 I DON'T WANT IT TO END. D:

I probably won't be able to update this weekend. I'm going on vacation XD

BYE BYE :)