I Don't Know

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

"THEE HELL? THAT SON OF A GUN." Key Oppa was ranting about Jonghyun.

Yes you guys. I told him everything, from the time when I almost got into an accident, all the way to that he supposedly "kissed" me.

"Well, that's Jonghyun for you." I sighed.

We fell silent for a little while. It was when we reached the house when he decided to speak again.

"Dongsaeng, we're here now. I'm going back to the resort. I don't wanna let this vacation go to waste." I got out of the car leaving him to drive off.

Sigh.

It's Christmas Day and I'm all alone. Well, at least I have my mom.

I walked inside the house.

"ChoonHe, I'm going to a Christmas Party today. I would bring you but it's an adults only party.. you know~you know?" She winked at the end of her answer.

Hah, I know what she means.

"Um, okay. I'll just go hang out with a friend." I lied. I don't want her to feel bad about leaving me alone. She should use this as a chance to meet new people, preferably a man. Then I realized....

Great, I really AM alone.

 

[Key POV]

I really am going back to the resort. It's only a 20 minute drive. I'm not going there to have fun though; I want ANSWERS..... from both sides.

Like Jonghyun, seriously? If you kiss a girl, don't just leave her hanging! BE A MAN. I'm so ashamed to have such a wussy hyung.

I drove to the resort processing my thoughts. When I got there, I headed straight for that idiot of a man.

"Ohh, hey Key!" He waved at me. I didn't bother waving back. Instead, I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him to the bathroom.

HAH. Well isn't this deja vu?

"Really Key? You're doing this AGAIN?" Jonghyun-Hyung complained.

"I asked you last time, and I'll ask you again. Hyung, do you like my Dongsaeng?"

He fell silent for quite a while, just staring into space.

"HYUNG. DO. YOU. LIKE. MY. DONGSAENG!?!?!?"

This time he finally answered my question.

"I don't know." What kind of an answer is that? I finally snapped. This guy, how dense can he be?

"But you kissed her Hyung." If he didn't like her, he wouldn't have done that.

His mouth gaped open hearing me say that.

"H-how did you know?"

"I have my ways Hyung, I have my ways. But seriously though," I continued, "if you didn't have even the slightest feelings for her, why would you kiss her?"

"Key, I said I don't know." This time he squatted to the ground, rubbing his temples. "I'm just so confused. I feel like I might like her, but then again.. she's just like a sister to me. A really close sister. I don't know how to answer your question."

This guy.... he's just hopeless. I didn't know how else to answer him.

"It's easy Hyung. Just think... do you like her.... or not?"

And with that I left the bathroom. This guy seriously needs to get his brain checked. It's such an easy question!!

 

[Jonghyun POV]

"It's easy Hyung. Just think.... do you like her.... or not?"

He left the bathroom just leaving me. Seriously Key?!?! I'm already stressed enough about the kiss, now you have to add THIS to my list of things I need to stress about?!?!

That question... do I like her?

Yes? I love her, she's like my sister. 

No? She's JUST like my sister though.

Maybe? That's probably it. Maybe.

 

(Author's Note)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm probably killing you guys huh? Ahem, sorry XD

I'll update soon. Sorry for not updating for a while, I had exams this week.

I just wanted to say....

I HATE SILENT READERS!

So comment. I know you guys are reading this.... how else would my views be increasing?

Okay, bye! I'll update when I have the time :)