Confusion

More... Than Just Friends?

[Jonghyun POV]

"You got me a music box?" I complained. I mean it's Christmas, and all you get me is THIS?

"Pabo. Open it before complaining." I did as she told, and boy was I suprised. It was just so familiar.

'Only Look at Me'

This song, it's what I always used to sing to her; it's what we listened to almost everyday; it's the song that made everything better, as if you just needed that special person beside you and everything would be alright. I-it's....

"ChoonHe, I don't---" She cut me off.

"I saw it and immediately thought of us," she looked at me with those meaningful eyes, "It's our song Jonghyun."

Yes ChoonHe.... It's our song....

I don't know what happened next; it was like my body moved unconciously on it's own. I brushed my hand against her cheek, feeling her soft porcelain skin. I stared at her soft plump lips. It was just... captivating.

Next thing I knew, I leaned foreword brushing her lips with mine. How should I call it..... addicting? Intoxicating? Like a drug? All I knew was that I wanted more. I just wanted to kiss her, that was the only thing in my mind.

While kissing, a sudden image of a girl came up in my mind. That face, I knew who it was; I immediately came back to my senses.

Sekyung.....

How could I just forget about her? She's my girlfriend. This... this was just so wrong. What in the world am I doing right now?

I pulled away, before I was completely under her spell.

I glanced up, and just as I expected, she was dumbfounded. Well who wouldn't be? I bet you would if a friend you've known for who knows how long just suddenly kisses you! I finally got the courage to speak.

"I-I'm really sorry. I have to go." I dashed my way back to the room, making sure not to even glance behind. *I'm really sorry ChoonHe* I took advantage of her. She probably doesn't even like me. I don't like her either.

But if I didn't, why would I kiss her?

This was just way too confusing. I don't like her... yet I kissed her.

I don't like her. I don't like my dongsaeng. I don't like my dongsaeng who's name is Kim ChoonHe. Right?

What about Junhyung? If I didn't like her, would I have been so irritated when she was with him? I mean, even I think I overreact to much when he's around. I just get soo sooo...

so jealous.

What? NOOO. I'm jealous? THEE Kim Jonghyun is JEALOUS? No that's just not right. Jonghyun, you're not thinking straight.

You love Sekyung; your best friend is Kim Kibum; your other best friend is Kim ChoonHe who is nothing more than a Dongsaeng to you.

Still though, if she's really just a dongsaeng..... why do I feel so much pain just thinking about it?

 

[ChoonHe POV]

He kissed me, and just left. Is this some kind of joke? Is it because Sekyung's not here, that he thinks he can just use me to satisfy himself? Has he really become that kind of person now?

I sighed dragging myself all the way back to the room.

That kiss... it was all real to me. But to you, it was just some way to have some fun. Is that all it was Kim Jonghyun? Just some fun?

I pulled the covers over my head; this day really needs to end fast. I want to get out of here. Drifting my way to sleep, the memories of just moments ago replayed over and over again.

....

.............

.........

I woke up the next morning to the doorbell's loud ringing. Apparently that jerkface opened the door at the same time only to reveil a pale faced Key.

"DONGSAENG!!!" He ran suffocating me with a big bear hug. "Are you ok? How was Christmas? Oh wait, it's still Christmas. I mean, how was last night? I'm so sorry!" He spoke too fast for me to understand. All I knew was that he was asking if I was ok.

"Oppa, I'm fine. I j-just want to go home now."

Key looked at me and as if on cue, he marched up to Jonghyun holding up his collar. "Hyung, what did you do to my Dongsaeng?"

"I did nothing! Stop jumping to conclusions!" He raised up his hands, defending himself. HAH. Great! So he's a liar too then?

I decided to cut him some slack.

"Oppa, it's ok. He did nothing." I sighed thinking of something else to say. "I just miss Mom. I'm feeling a bit worried, and I think I'm getting a bit sick."

Key looked at me, not believing what I just said. Surprisingly though, he agreed to take me home.

We got in the car. Jonghyun wanted to join along too, but Sekyung was keeping him busy.

At first, I thought he was really taking me home, but he stopped at an empty parking lot.

"We're alone, now TALK. I know you're lying to me."

I sighed. I swear  I can never successfully lie to this guy. The only thing I could do now was to tell him.... everything.

 

(Author's Note)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. Now you guys are probably really pissed at me XD You probably thought they'd be together now, but NOOO.

Confusion arrives and messes the whole thing up! Sorry, but I think it'll take a little more than ONE kiss for them to be and ITEM.

Just keep on waiting for the updates. Don't worry, they'll get together eventually. :)

Have you guys been voting? If not please go to the link below and vote for Lawrence & Heidi Canarelli Middle school. Please do, I don't wanna get my kicked by my cousin. She's already asking why their not winning yet. They're off by 80 votes.... well, at least that's what she told me.

SO VOTE GUYS! And I promise there will be more romance!

https://www.facebook.com/NevadaStateBank

BAI BAI!