Christmas Kiss

More... Than Just Friends?

I really need to give this to him. I checked the clock and OMO! It's already 11:30! I brought the gift with me, completely forgetting about Key not being here. All that mattered now was that music box.....

 

.......... and Jonghyun.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

OMO OMO. What should I do? ChoonHe's bound to come out of that door sooner or later. I mean, what if she has to take a ? And, and, it's Christmas! 

Well, in 30 minutes it is.

I heard the door creak open. Speak of the devil.....

"H-hi ChoonHe!" She seemed.... normal... did she get over the fact that she can't spend Christmas with Key this year?

"Yes, I'm over it. There's always next year Jonghyun."

OHH MAHH GADD. Did she just read my mind or did I say it out loud? I think she noticed me freaking out.

"Jonghyun... I've known you for who knows how long?" She shook her head, "I'm pretty sure I can read your mind when it comes to silly little things like this."

I was relieved at her answer. Thank god I'm not going crazy.

"Soo uhh, you're fine now? No problems whatsoever?"

"Yes and yes. Now c'mon, we should make the best of this situation." I smiled seeing she was back to her usual self.

We headed to the kitchen and made ourselves some hot chocolate; it's our tradition every year. I slowly drank it, making sure not to burn my tongue.

"AISHHH HOTT!" the person next to me complained. I chuckled at the sight.

"You idiot, didn't Mom always tell us to blow it before drinking?" I stared at her for quiet some time before noticing her foamy mustache. "Umm, you have a little something here."

I pointed to the spot where the foam was. She didn't seem to get what I was trying to say, so I leaned in and wiped it off for her.

I brushed my hand above her upper lip, taking in her delicate features. *She really is beautiful.* Our eyes met and we stayed like that for a while.

 

[ChoonHe POV]

We stared into each other's eyes for a while. *Bathump Bathump* Oh no. *Bathump Bathump* This was bad. If I stare any longer, who knows what'll happen. I looked to my left, avoiding eye contact with him. I spotted the Christmas present under the table. *Perfect*

"U-um Jonghyun", I picked up the present and handed it to him, "here."

He seemed surprised at the sudden break in contact, but then quickly snapped out of it. He grabbed a present from behind his chair and handed it to me. *Woah, I didn't even notice*

"Here you go. You open yours first."

As if on cue, I opened mine only to find Sekyung's present.

"Um, Jonghyun. I think you gave me the wrong gift. This is the one we bought for Sekyung." He smiled hearing me say that.

"No, this is yours. I used Sekyung as an excuse to know what you really wanted." I gaped hearing you say that.

"YOU BAD MAN!" I slapped his arm pouting. I smiled ear-to-ear afterwards. "Gomawo. I really love it." I said giving him the deathliest hug I could do.

Jonghyun opened his next.

"You got me a music box?" He complained as if not satisfied. *Pshh, stingy much?*

"Pabo, open it before complaining." He opened it and was surprised to hear our song playing.

'Only Look at Me'

"ChoonHe, I don't--"  I cut him off.

"I saw it and immediately thought of us." I looked him right in the eye full of longing, "I-it's our song Jonghyun."

The next event just happened too quickly, at such a surprising moment. J-jonghyun, he k-kissed me.

Our lips slowly met on another, and we just.....

........kissed.

 

(Author's Note)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. You guys must be mad at me. I'm such a mean author for ending the chapter right there. OH WELL, you'll just have to wait until the next update!

Are you guys happy with this chapter? I decided to have some action going on especially since I've made you guys wait for so many days already.

And the audition? I did well actually. One of my songs got in.... the other.... nu uhh.

I think it had to do with other students thinking it was favoritism, that's why they only accepted one.

EHEHE. OKAII BAIBAI!

Wait, NOOOOOOO. I need you guys to do something for me.

https://www.facebook.com/NevadaStateBank?sk=app_112016628900605

You see the link on top? Okiee, please like the page and vote for Lawrence & Heidi Middle School. When I used to be in middle school, I went to that one, and it just brings back memories. Well, I don't live in Nevada anymore XD

BUT MY LIL COUSIN DOES! She keeps on telling me to tell you to vote for her school. It's getting really annoying now, soo uhh. PLEASE VOTE. I'm begging you, I don't wanna die now. I still have soo many years to go.

And she will check, if Clark High School is still #1 then my is gonna get kicked. OH! And you can vote everyday so please do! I think she said we're behind by like 100 votes so if you guys help vote too they might win! :)

OKKK NOW BAI BAI!