My Gift To You

More... Than Just Friends?

"So, then...... We're going to be alone? For Christmas?" I was really bummed out. I mean, my brother is finally back, and I can't even spend Christmas with him.

I looked up at Jonghyun only to see him nod his head at me. I take that as a yes? I sighed. Well this just ruined my day.

I slumped back to my room, a dispair following me the whole way there. 

This is just really ironic though. I mean, I was looking foreward to seeing everyone's faces when they open their gifts. It was so hard trying to find the perfect gift for everyone.

Wait, perfect gift? I looked to the side of the side table. Beside it were wrapped boxes; A present for each and everyone of them. Yes, this does mean I got Se Kyung a present too. I mean, it's not like I just CAN'T get her a gift! If I don't, everyone would think badly of me.

Back to the topic though. Perfect gift....

THAT'S RIGHT! I bought Jonghyun a music box! I was so sneaky buying it without him seeing too.

[Flashback]

Everyone was looking around that designer shop trying to find clothes that would work well as presents. I got everyone's gifts. gifts already. Guys like clothes too right? At least, Key does. That's not the point though.

The thing is, I didn't get Jonghyun a present yet. He already has so many clothes! What would be the point of buying MORE? I sneaked away from the group while they were still engrossed in picking outfits.

I walked around the mall, trying to find anything Jonghyun-like. Why does that guy have to be so....

....SO UNUSUAL?!?!

His out of whack personality just makes these things a lot harder. I kept walking until something cut my eye. A music store?

Yup, that's definitely him.

Well let me say, this store is very well organized. I mean, everything just looks so neat. Guitars in one section, drums in another, the music sheets were well stacked, and it was all so perfect!

I walked to the counter, looking at everything on display. Wait, was that a music box?

I eyed the peculiar item, the old shop keeper came to the counter, noticing I was interested.

"I see you like that music box huh?"

"Yeah. It's really very pretty, but what's it doing here? I thought this place only sells instruments." He ended up smirking at me. Okay then?

"You really don't know about music huh? If you can hear it, then it's called an instrument. You don't always have to play it. You don't play your voice, and people call that in instrument. Young lady, you---" I cut him off, tired of the ranting.

"I get it, I get it. So, is there anything special about this thing? I mean, it's the only music box here sooo." His face lit up at my question.

"This music box is special. The person who made this music box designed it for her lover. As if she was trying to convey a message." The shopkeeper continued, "Now you may be wondering what this message was. The answer lies within the music."

I winded the crank, making sure to twist it as much as it can go. With that, it played the song, 'Only look at me' by Taeyang. (I just HAD to make it this song.)

I was shocked at what the song played. It just, brought back so many memories. We used to always sing it together (chapter 9), and, it just described how I felt right now. It was like destiny.

"Um, I'd like to purchase this music box if you wouldn't mind." I smiled at him.

"Right away Miss."

[End of Flashback]

I really need to give this to him. I checked the clock and OMO! It's already 11:30! I brought the gift with me, completely forgetting about Key not being here. All that mattered now was that music box.....

.......... and Jonghyun.

 

Author's Note
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I know you guys are disappointed in this chapter, BUT, I just had to put it here. 

The story wouldn't make sense without this chapter. I'll make it up to you though! I swear.

Next chapter, let's just say there'll be some JongHe action. Omo! Sorry for shippers of the other pair! I swear I have something planned out for that pair too! :D

I just have a question though. Do you like this poster? 

As some of you may already know, I opened up a review shop. I started getting into making posters at the same time, but didn't want to make another shop. SOOO, I was thinking of making my review shop, into a REQUEST SHOP!

Ehehe, but I'm not really confident in my skills, soo I'm asking you guys. Should I work on my skills a little more? Or am I fine right now? Or better yet, if 'Thanks To You' was your story, would you use this poster I made? :D

Oh, and YES! I am making a new story. It's the YoSeob fanfiction. I won't start it until I finish this fiction though, which will probably end in like a month or two. I don't know. Depends on how busy I am.

OKAY BAI!