Locked With You

More... Than Just Friends?

[Key POV]

"Whatever you say Taemin. So you guys need help getting them together right?" They all nodded in agreement. I smirked, since clearly I was the one in charge here. "Well here's the plan."

I whispered it to Taemin, who told everyone else. I got goosebumps just thinking how this was going to turn out. This was soo exciting. I mean, this'll make my two favorite people in the world, one step closer to becoming an ITEM!

Kyahhh, diva fangirling. Hardeharharharhar! ^^

Ohh this was going to be good.

I walked to the awkward couple sitting on the edges of the couch. "Yah. You two, go get our skis, since you're not doing anything."

"Oppa. Do I have to?" ChoonHe whined.

"Now Dongsaeng." I ordered.

"You heard the guy. Let's go." Jonghyun patted her back, as if telling her to go foreward. I noticed, her blushing and quickly turning her head the other direction.  *Hmm. What's wrong with her?*

 

[Author's POV]

ChoonHe went along with Jonghyun, going to the storage room to retrieve everyone's skis. Meanwhile, Onew and MinHo were busy distracting Sekyung and Junhyung.

"Yahh. Let's just go already. Jonghyun and ChoonHe are just outside buying food. We'll all meet up at the ski slopes." Onew and MinHo lied. *We need to distract the two. If they found out about our plan, they'll surely do something.

Sekyung being the girl she was, grabbed Junhyun's arm gestering him to come with her. "Come on Oppa. You heard the two, let's go." She winked. Junhyung wasn't charmed at all. His face was full of disgust.

Onew and MinHo high fived each other in victory.

Meanwhile Taemin was hiding on the side of the storage room, waiting for the two to come. He noticed the two walking three feet away from each other. *Wow. Oh, their here. Gotta move on with the plan.*

ChoonHe and Jonghyun walked to the storage room. They weren't talking to each other whatsoever, and there was a huge distance gap between them. "Oh we're here." Jonghyun finally spoke. The two went inside the storage room. Jonghyun grabbed the skis while ChoonHe was standing near the door.

Taemin walked to the front and locked the door. *Hehehe. You two need some alone time.* ^^

[ChoonHe POV]

I tried opening the door but it wouldn't move. *BWOH?* Andwae. Andwae. what do we do now?

"Jonghyun, the door won't open." I panicked.

"Bwoh? Move over." He lightly pushed me to the side, and tried to open the door. It wouldn't budge whatsoever. He started to panick too. "Oh no. What are we going to do now? HELPPP!!" He started calling out but noticed me just standing there, "What are you doing? Help me out here?"

I went over and started screaming too. "HELPPP! WE'RE TRAPPED. IS ANYBODY THERE?" I pressed my ear against the door. There were no sounds. *I guess nobody can hear us. "Jonghyun. There's nobody here. I guess we'll just have to wait."

"What? How can you say that? Wait. My phone! Yeah! I have my phone!" He started to ring somebody's number. "Baby please pick up." I'm guessing it's his girlfriend. "AISHHH! No FREAKING SIGNAL!" Ha. Of course. That just HAD to happen now.

"Well, I guess we're stuck here." I plopped down to a chair and rest my head on shelf next to it. It was uncomfortable, but HEY? What else can I do? Next thing I knew, I drifted off to sleep.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

I sat down on the chair beside ChoonHe. *Gosh, how can this girl sleep with all that's going on right now?* I just stared at her. I took the time to look at her facial features. This whole time I was with her, I never really realized her beauty. "You're so beautiful." Words slippped out of my mouth. Ok, now I'm confused.

*BWOH? Did that just come out of my mouth?* I shouldn't be saying that, I'm dating Sekyung-- the love of my life. I glanced at her face again. *But she really is pretty though.* The next thing I knew I was caressing her cheeks. *OK STOP IT JONGHYUN. STOP IT.* I looked at my hand as if I had just done something really sinful. *Soft~* I looked at her again. She looked very uncomfortable, sleeping like that.

I moved her head, and made it rest against my shoulder. "There, that should be better." I rested my head against hers and fell asleep as well, my heart beating faster than usual. *This feeling, I must really care for my Dongsaeng.* I smiled at the thought.

 

[Author POV]

Little did Jonghyun know that ChoonHe was awake this whole time. She was just pretending to sleep. She blushed deep red from all of his actions.

*Jonggie. You need to stop. If you keep doing this, I'll just end up falling fo your harder.*

 

Author's Note
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesh guys. The plan was to trap the two. Brilliant isn't it? XD

I just want to say, school's starting tomorrow, so I might not be able to update like almost everyday like I do now. Sorry. D:

Also, I'm planning on making the Taemin Fiction in a couple days. I hope you guys all subscribe. I also found a co-author!I just need her to respond, and then we're all set!

I hope you guys support that story like you do with this one.

Gomawo :D

And hello new subscribers!

I can't wait till I reach 1000 views. I'm almost there! OMO OMO! This is so exciting. I didn't think this would happen. I thought no one would like my story but you guys proved me wrong.

Love you <3