You Don't Deserve Either Of Them

More... Than Just Friends?

[ChoonHe POV]

So I've decided. I'm going to try to give up on Jonghyun now. I mean, he looks so happy with his girlfriend. Who am I to get in the way of that? So here I am walking in the school corridors, just minding my own business. Until, I heard two very familiar voices. I noticed them right away.

What are Junhyung and Sekyung doing together in the art classroom?

ALONE!?

I sneaked my head close to the door, trying to hear a bit of the conversation. I know I may seem like a stalker, but this is Sekyung we're talking about. Jonghyun's girlfriend, remember? *DAMMIT CHOONHE! You're supposed to forget about him!*

"Oppa~" She cooed seductively, "Why won't you ever look at me? I've always been looking at you." She placed her arm on her chest. *Ok what the hell is going on?* She has a boyfriend. What is she doing with Junhyung?

"Sekyung, I thought you'd already know by the signals I've been sending you. I. DON'T. LIKE. YOU." He said with a straight face. Her playful look immediately turned into an irritated one.

"Why Oppa? What's soo bad about me? I'm way better than those other girls! I have the perfect body, the perfect face, the perfect personality---" She complained.

"That's where you're wrong. You have the personality..... 

 

of a .

A . Who would want to go out with the likes of you? I pity Jonghyun. Aren't you dating him?" He scolded. Woah. I've seriously never seen Junhyung... so... so...

....so frightening before. I mean, he never used that tone around others. *Was Sekyung really this kind of person?* Sekyung scoffed at what he said.

"He's just a stepping stone for me. I'm on the top of the food chain now. People look at me like some kind of Goddess. They worship me. It helps now that the Kinga of our school is my boyfriend. Not to mention he's the hottest guy in school. Well, was. Now that you're here, it seems like he has some competition. You're on par with him. Maybe even more. I want you."

I gasped at what she said. S-she was using him the whole time. She was using my best friend. She used the one I loved.

"Want me? So I can be one of your many victims. Ahuh. No thanks." He shoved her hand off his chest and stormed out of the room.

"I'll get you sooner or later. I know you'll come to me. Everyone does." She flipped her hair and sat at her designated chair waiting for class to start.

Junhyung opened the door, making me stumble, and fall upon him. I blushed a deep red.

"A-Annyeong." I waved at him, getting up at the same time. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"Oh...Annyeong ChoonHe." He had an awkward expression. "Umm. Did you hear anything just now?" I shook my head, but I could tell he wasn't buying it. *AISH. Why am I soo easy to read at times?*

"Deh. I heard everything." I said in a quiet voice.

"Um, wow. This is awkward. Uhh let's talk about this somewhere else." He took my hand and led me to the school patio, making me sit down on a bench there.

"Soo uhh. Sekyung huh? Woow." I said not even daring to look at the guy next to me.

"Umm yeah. I know right? She's something else." We both laughed those kind of laughes that are meant to be forced out. What she said kept on bothering me though.

He's just a stepping stone for me. I'm on the top of the food chain now. People look at me like some kind of Goddess. They worship me. It helps now that the Kinga of our school is my boyfriend. Not to mention he's the hottest guy in school.

I blurted out what was on my mind.

"Oppa, was she using Jonghyun all this time? Did she even love him?" I questioned. He just sighed.

"I can't lie to you ChoonHe. Sadly, yes. She did use him. And no, she never did love him. Ever since the first day of school, she's been eyeing me, flirting from afar. It was seriously annoying."

I just nodded.

"So this whole time, she was cheating?"

"I-I guess you can call it that. I mean, she never dated anyone else. Only flirted with other people." He responded.

I nodded yet again.

Jonghyun didn't deserve this. Junhyung didn't deserve this either. She Doesn't deserve either of them.

Is this really the right time to give up on him? Especially when such a thing happened?

[Author's Note]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you guys like this chappie? YESH. The real Sekyung is finally revealed. I just want to say that I am NOT a Sekyung hater. I just needed an antagonist, and since her and Jonghyung used to dating before, I thought it would make sense to use her.

LOL. I feel bad for Kwangminnie. (:3) I guess nobody wants to read a story about him XD

I just want to give a special shout out to the new suscribers. Annyeong!!!

Nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu saranghaeyo <3

Bye Bye. I'll update soon.

PS: Don't forget about my 3-day trip tomorrow. In case you're wondering why I won't be updating for a little bit.