Christmas Shopping (-_-)

More... Than Just Friends?

[Key POV]

Yeah. So here we are, shopping for Christmas presents, which I have absolutely no idea why we're doing it. I mean, Christmas isn't like for 3 weeks. But then again, that means I could go SHOPPING!! Ohh the smell of leather, it's like a drug to me.

"Soo uhh, Junhyung, where are we going first?" MinHo asked. *Hmm. Where are we going?* I mean, that idiot probably didn't think about it, since this was ALL just to go out with my little angel. BUT NOO! I caught on you sick retard.

"Ohh. Umm, well how about that store? They seem to have good clothes there. I mean, I know my sister likes clothes and all. Probably your family too." He answered back.

I looked at the store he was pointing to and OMO!! Those are DESIGNER CLOTHES!! Diva AWAY!!! I ran to the store, pulling ChoonHe with me.

"Oppa. I know you love clothes and all, but they aren't for you. Remember, we're buying presents."ChoonHe reminded me. *Ohh yeah.* I started sulking.

"Dongsaeng~ Please. Please. LOOK! They're on sale. This opportunity may never come AGIAN!" I whined. Yes guys, I know I'm exaggerating a bit since stores always go on sale(that is a known fact) but come ON!

"Urghh. Fine. Just don't use your aeygo on me anymore. It's freaking creaping me out!" Urghh. What a bad Dongsaeng, but I still love her.

I looked around my surroundings. MinHo was looking at the sportsware, Taemin going off to find Pikachu collectibles, and Onew, being the lonely man he is walked off and sat in the alone - forever corner. *I seriously need to get that man a girl* As for Jonghyun? Well, he's with his girlfriend. OMG! I'm his best guy friend and he doesn't even bother to tell me? Even through an email or voicemail?*

You're probably wondering why earlier I just shrugged of the fact that Jonggie's in a relationship now. Well that's because I know for a fact that they won't last. Earlier, when Sekyung asked to come, she didn't bother to glance at her so called BOYFRIEND one bit. She had all eyes for that Junhyung kid. I definitely know these relationships shall never last. There's just no true love there. And what's a relationship without love? Ohh yeah. FRIENDS with BENIFITS. More than just friends, but less than lovers.

That's probably what Choonhe and Jonghyun are. There is DEFINITELY love there though. They just have to realize it. As for the other guy and my angel? I have no idea.

[Jonghyun POV]

I was walking with my beautiful girlfriend, hand in hand, walking in unison. As if we're the only two in the world. Okie guys, I know it sound pretty corny but hey! I'm a guy in love. *Hmm. That's weird. There goes that bitter feeling again.* I STILL didn't go to the doctor's yet. I really need to get my body checked up on. Weird things have been happening lately.

My hearts been beating fast, and sometimes, I'd feel like something's poking or stabbing me. I'd feel bipolar from time to time. Sometimes, I'd feel elated, and other times it''s like I want to murder somebody.

I glanced at ChoonHe and that guy. They were picking out clothes for his older sister. I felt a slight pain. *Urghh. There it goes agian. See? I hope I don't have any heart problems. OMO! I don't wanna die so soon!! NOOO!*

I walked up to Key leaving Sekyung by herself. "KEY! There's something wrong with me!!"

"Yeobo. Now's not the time." He scolded, while looking around, trying to find something eye-catching.

"KIM KIBUM THIS IS---" I was cut off.

"Heyy you over there." Key pointed to Junhyung, "What do you think of this shirt?" He held the t-shirt against his chest, making it seem like he was actually wearing it from afar.

"Oh um. It really brings out your eye color, it doesn't make you look fat, and that's a cool design. You should buy it!" *WOAH. I never knew a guy could understand Key so well.* I turned my head to Key. His eyes were wide and his mouth was wide open. It didn't seem like he was breathing. This is bad. He could die sometime soon. OH NO!

"KEY!! SNAP OUT OF IT!" I roughly shook his shoulder. He snapped out of it.

"Hyung. I think I like this guy. He's perfect!" OHH NO! He did NOT just say that! What am I going to do now!!! I dragged Key to the corner of the story and snapped at him.

"KEY! I thought you were on my side! You know, I verbally abuse the guy while you diva slap him over and over! I thought we were partners!" I whined, pouting at the same time. *He CANNOT say no to my pout. There's no way.* Kibum just sighed.

"Hyung. I think Junhyung's alright. I mean, our little angel has to get a boyfriend sooner or later, and Junhyung fits all of our qualifications. Besides, what's so wrong being in a relationship? We're already in high school. I mean, just look at you and Sekyung." He explained.

"But Keyy~ That's DIFFERENT! This is ChoonHe we're talking about. What if the guy just uses her? She's so gullible." I complained. Key just sighed yet AGAIN.

"Hyung, just stop it. Junhyung's a good guy. I can tell just by looking at the way he gets along with our Dongsaeng. Besides, it's not like you like her or anything. You shouldn't be too overprotective. We knew sooner or later this day was going to happen."

I stayed silent in defeat. Key was right. I saw him smirking as if he won a huge battle. *It's not like I like her right?* I glanced at the girl I thought I knew so well. The girl who I thought was going to stick with me my whole life. *Do I?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Author's Note)

Ehehe. Sorry about the last update. It wasn't a chapter, just a head's up. So please vote you guys! I really need to know, that way I can start preparing the rest of the plot already. :D

I was expecting the poster today, but I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. (-_-) Their probably really busy right now. Sigh. I think out of all three, I like the Taemin story the best, but it's up to you guys, since you'll be the ones reading the story. 

Thank you new suscribers! Yay for me!! I reached 25 suscribers and over 700 views. I thought nobody would like the story, but I guess I was WRONG.

Saranghaeyo <333