Key's Back!

More... Than Just Friends?

 

[Recap]

*She's sleeping so peacefully. Still as beautiful as ever.* I smiled at my photographical image of my princess. *Hmm. Did she get a new pillow? It looks so big. Hahaha. It's like a life-size Jonghyun-hyung. Wow. They probably got a LOT closer since  I was gone.* I walked out of the room but then realized something.

*WHAT THE FUHHH! THAT IS JONGHYUN! WHAT'S HE DOING IN CHOONHE'S BED! ARGHH. THAT MOTHERFAHKKER. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUST HIM. HE'S THE FAHKKING KING OF SKINSHIP!!!!!!!* Rage filled up at the sight of those two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*H-he's snuggling with my freaking SISTER for pete's sake! How could I not get mad! I trusted him to. I told him to be a good Oppa and protect him from boys, and what is he doing? Sleeping with her. Oh god. What kind of a best friend is he?* I kept walking around back and forth trying to think of something. I MUST get back at him. That was the only goal I had in mind. An idea popped into my mind. AHA!

I got my old water gun that I found in the back of my closet. Instead of water, I filled it with this expired milk I had I found in the fridge. I know I know. It's childish, but it's all I got so far. I hopped into bed squishing in between the two. I unwrapped ChoonHe's arms from him and wrapped it around her favorite pillow pet. *This girl is SUCH a kid. But I'm SUCH a Diva so Hey? Who am I to complain?*

I wrapped Jonghyun's arms around mine. *Omo Omo. I should totally take a picture of this!*  ~Snap~  Ok. Back to business. I tried to put on my best girl voice.

"Oppa~" I cutely squealed. *Wow. I'm pretty good at this.* He started to stir, but eventually went back to sleep. "Oppa. Wake up~"  I playfully trailed my finger down his chest. *Eww. Jongkey moment. That's aight though. I'm used to this.* He grinned mirked at what I/ChoonHe was doing.

"Finally had a change of heart huh? Calling me Oppa. Well Oppa's awake. Come here." He still had his eyes closed, and tightened his grip around me. "Lemme sleep a little longer." He laid his head on my chest. "ChoonHe. You're so flat-chested. Are you really a girl?" He smirked. *Did he just insult my sister? Calling her flat-chested? Ohh now it's on.* I had enough of this. His grip was too tight. I could have been burst into guts any minute now!

This time I used my manly voice. "Yeobo. Wake the fahk up." I said it frankly.

"ChoonHe. What happened to your voice?" He slowly opened up his eyes. His eyes bulged out seeing me, his mouth completely agape.

"KEY~" He ran to hug me. I stopped him before he could even get his dirty hands on me.

"Nuh uh uh. You can't touch THIS ALMIGHTY BODY. Lemme clean you up first." I took out my water gun and started squirting rotten milk it him.

"AHHHHH! The hell KEY!!!" He screamed loud enough to wake my prescious angel up. I squirted him again and again (Lol. 2PM) until my gun was empty. Ohh the joy. I took out my camera and snapped a picture of my dirty Jonggie Bear. You should've seen his face. Complete disgust written all over it. ^^

 

[ChoonHe POV]

I fluttered my eyes open only to find a dirty Jonghyun. *Gee. Shower much?* and some random guy holding a water gun. Wait that isn't some random guy, t-that's KEY!! MY KIM KIBUM!!!

"KEY!" I jumped into his arms, him swinging me around like in those chick-flicks.

"ANGEL!" He exclaimed back. And we both started jumping up and down like fish out of water. *We were silly like that.* I then glanced at Jonggie.

"Uhmm. You should get cleaned up. That reminds me. Oppa, why did you attack Jonghyun like that?" I questioned curiously. His elated face soon turned into a face of hatred. He turned to Jonghyun with his fists clenched. *Uh-Oh. This is gonna get bad.*

"You. YOU IDIOT DINOHEAD! I TELL YOU TO PROTECT MY DONGSAENG AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU FREAKING SLEEP WITH HER!" He jabbed his finger at Jonghyun's chest. He was really angry, it was just a poke yet Jonghyun flinched like he was in pain. I swear, Key Oppa is like the Incredible Hulk when he's angry. Seriously. He's like stronger than Minho when he's pissed. It's scary as hell.

"It's not like I'm dating her or anything. AND I AM PROTECTING HER!" He spat back. *HAHA Jongkey fight.* This was pretty amusing. How they're fighting about my innocence. ^^

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE. YOU'RE NOT DATING HER YET YOU SLEEP WITH HER?" I snapped back into reality. Wait. HUH? I think he got the wrong idea.

"OPPA!!!! Ewwww. NOO. You're so dirty minded. Can't you see we're wearing clothes. YUCK! LIKE MY INNOCENCE WAS EVER LOST!" I waved my hands at him with panic in my eyes.

"BUT YOU DI---- Wait. What? B-but you.... Jonghyun..... Bed..... Together...... Arms." He was completely dumbfounded.

"Oppa. Can't two bestfriends sleep in the same bed together? I mean we've known each other for so many years already." Key swiftly turned to Jonghyun. Awkwardness in his eyes. Key scratched the back of his neck. That only happens when he's nervous.

"Umm. So I guess you didn't do anything then. Sorry. Ahahaha" He laughed awkwardly. I looked at Jonghyun, and this time, it was his turn to be pissed. 

"YOU STUPID DIVA! ARGH!" He slapped Key's head. That was enough to get rid of his rage. He opened his arms wide. "Come here you." *Aww. Another JongKey moment.

 

[Jonghyun POV]

Me and Key were having our bromance moment. I whispered something into his ear. Soft enough so that ChoonHe won't hear. "Yo Key. It's not me you should be worrying about, it's that stupid Junhyung kid." *Yes. I knew his name. I just never liked using it.* He looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

"Junhyung? Tell me the details Hyung. How worthy is he? Do we need to beat him up?" Yes. Everytime an unworthy guy confessed to ChoonHe or ever did anything to do with relationships, we'd either verbal abuse him or beat him up, just enough so he doesn't die. But we did it without our Little Angel knowing. She'd get mad if we did. I know I know. We're kind of bad. But, only the guys know that. XD No girls in school know about our badass side. To them, we're the most angelic Kingka's they could ever get.

"I hate his guts Key. He's definitely unworthy. I swear, I'll beat the crap out of him if he does something." Key had this amused expression on his face.

"Hahah. You hate him that badly? I want to see his face." He laughed at me.

"Oh you'll see him alright. He's stuck to ChoonHe like glue." I had no idea why I was pissed when I said that. It was the truth, and I for some reason, hated it.

 

[At School] [Key POV]

We walked to school together, with everyone looking at us. I mean who wouldn't look. One of the KingKa's is back for pete's sake! Bwahahaha. I felt like a good Oppa, with ChoonHe tugging on my arm and hugging it and everything. I was elated until she left my side, and ran up to some guy. THAT I DON'T KNOW! I checked him out. (I'm not gay aight? I'm just evaluating him) *Hmm. Tall, looks smart, very VERY good looks, shiny hair, mesmerising eyes, light skin---- OK NOW I SOUND GAY!* But SERIOUSLY! The guy looked good! He could even be on par with Jonghyun.

*Ohh noes!* Even though I was mad at him earlier, I still wanted them to be an item. I mean, two of the most important people in my life, together, would be like a dream come true! And then Jonggie would LEGALLY be my brother! It was just perfect!

"Key. That's the guy I was telling you about." My eyes went wide open. My mouth hung open.

"Hyung. That's the guy? THAT'S JUNHYUNG?!?!" Oh . Jonggie won't stand a chance now. I think I even heard her calling the guy Oppa. Like she'll EVER call our poor dino OPPA!

 

[Author's Note]

Hey guys! What do you think about my comedy writing? I kind of at it, but I tried my best to make you guys laugh. So tell me, did it work? Haha. You guys liked the JongKey moment? And that JongHe moment (Yes. That's what I'm calling the ChoonHe and Jonghyun pair now. My friend thought of it) was pretty cute too. I needed one since JungHe already had a moment. Their names are too similiar but HEY? What can I do about it? I tried other ways to pair the names but they didn't sound as good. I'll update soon. The poster is coming REAL soon. It'll probably be here by the end of this week. :D

SARANGHAEYO! <33333

 

 

 

Haven't seen this in a while huh? Yes readers, that's right. The ending couple can STILL change. It's STILL possible for a stranger to end up with ChoonHe! Haha. People actually voted for C. I think it was like 5% or something. XD

PS: I'm planning on making a new story about Boyfriend. I found out about them not too long ago and really want to write about them. Don't worry though. I'll finish this first! I can't work on two stories at once. That'll hurt my head. >.< But when I do end up writing about them, please support that story like you do with this one. :D It's gonna be really good! I get goosebumps just thinking about the plot.