I Do Love You Though

More... Than Just Friends?

(ChoonHe POV)

RING RING RING RING RING..... Urgh stupid phone. I checked the clock. ONLY 6:30 a.m!?!? I screamed in my head. Ignoring the phone's endless ringing, I jumped back to bed and fidgeted around hoping to get the beauty sleep that I deserve. I actually managed to get into a comfortable position until I heard my Umma's yelling all the way across the hallway.

"PICK UP THE ING PHONE ALREADY! I'm trying to watch my variety shows here!" She complained.

"Got it!" I obediently replied. I'd usually complain to her back but I could tell that she was seriously annoyed this time. TRUST me. You do NOT want to go there. She's even more terrifying than my 7th grade English teacher, and he was pretty vicious too. Just thinking about it gives me the chills. Oh the horror. I made my way upstairs and grabbed my phone. But, considering my dumb luck, it finally stopped ringing. WTF!!! now you stop!?!?! Immediately after I finished ranting about my hell-of-a-bad morning, the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Umma sang in a high pitched voice. Clearly her mood changed. Really!? I always wonder why adults say they are 'coming' when they answer the door. It's not like the visitor can hear. I'm PRETTY sure that most walls are soundproof. Anyways, I was just hanging in my room surfing around the internet when my Umma called, "ChoonHe!!! It's Jonghyun!"  I ran downstairs upon hearing the name. What was he doing here?

"Morning sunshine! ~" Jonghyun sweetly said and waved. Ahhh ~ He's still as mesmerising as ever. I just kept staring at his beautiful face. "Uhmm. ChoonHe?" I got out of my trance, realizing that I was obviously looking like a complete idiot to him.

"Huh? Oh what?" I asked still contemplating in my head about being such a dumbhead. Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! I quickly turned around back to his gaze.

"I was just asking if you were going to get ready for school anytime soon. Obviously not since you're still wearing your pajamas. See how wonderful I am? Waking you up in the mornings." He replied sarcastically while giving me the oh-you're-so-silly look. Then it hit me.

"! There's school today?!?!" I quickly glanced at the clock. My jaw dropped open looking at the time. "Crap! It's 6:45! School starts at 7:00!"

"YAHHH! Just because it was a 3 day weekend does NOT mean you can just selfishly forget ---" Before he could finish, I rushed back upstairs to get ready.

~5 minutes later~

Phew! Even I, myself, am amazed at how decent I look after getting ready in such a short amount of time. It's probably because I never put on make up. YUP! All natural baby!

"You ready?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah! C'mon let's go. We only have 10 minutes to get to school!" I replied.

"And who's fault do you think it is?" 

"YOURS, Kim Jonghyun. You should have woken me up earlier!" I'm totally messing with him. I smirked.

"YAH! Aish!?! Chincha??? The things I do for you and this is how I get repaid?" He ranted. " Plus, you're supposed to call me Oppa. Sheesh. You have no sign of respect whatsoever." This guy...

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I'm sorry alright? I was just kidding around with you. Anyways, gomawo. What would I do without you?" I smiled but then made a straight face. " BUT I will NOT call you 'Oppa'. You're only a few months older than me." I pouted.

"Ughh fine. But you owe me!!" He replied with a smirk and a devilish smug look on his face. I knew he was definitely plotting something evil.

So I desperately questioned, "Do I ever tell you how much I love you?" I used my aegyo on him. It was obvious that he was trying really hard not to fall for it. Surprisingly......... he didn't.

"NO." He replied with a straight face. I sighed, slowly pacing my steps and then looked up at the walking figure straight ahead. 

But I really do love you though....