Chapter twelve

EXO's Dream Girl

***** Before I start the story, I would like to say a big Happy Birthday for one of my main characters.... happy birthday Chanyeol Oppa! Techincally, it was yesterday in Korean time, but for us here in America, it's today! So, Happy Birthday, thank you for being born and being in EXO. We all love you!*****

thumb.png -Park-Chanyeol-chan-yeol-34643472-500-30 chanyeol-wolf.jpg

 

No One's POV

After a fun night together, Exo, Seol and Bora had to come back to campus for their freshmen curfew. 

"Seol-ah, do you really have to go?"

"Yes Tao... oppa. We really need to go back to studying."

Tao sighed, for he didn't want Seol to leave him and his exo hyungs, but he also didn't want her to fail her tests because of him. Finally nodding in agreement, Bora and Seol said their goodbyes to their exo oppas and were headed back to their dorms.

As Seol turned to leave, she realized that Kai was just standing there... looking at her. "Goodnight... Kai sunbaenim." Seol then bowed to him, before leaving wih Bora tugging her arm.

Kai wasn't surprised, nor did he care whether Seol said anything to him. She tried, but nothing will change the fact of what had happened between her and Ji Son. Kai noticed that everyone had left and her was the only one there. He took out his phone and called his beloved Ji Son.

Kai's POV

A night out with the hyungs was somewhat fun, as it had brought back memories of what we used to do together before who-knows-what happened between us. My entire night, I was trying to collect my thoughts about Baek Seol. She seemed completely harmless.

It was gut feeling, but Ji Son had told me otherwise. I decided to call her. I was looking for my phone in my pockets, when I felt a piece of tissue from earlier at the cafe. The secret santa thing. I sighed. I never really did get to look at who I got, I just stuffed it in there.

I took out the crumpled piece of tissue and carefully began to open to reveal the name I had to get a gift for. 'Let's see,' I thought. 'If it's Tao, I'll get him a wushu stick, D.O hyung, another cook book? Lay hyung, a new pair of sneakers, Chanyeol... HA! I'll get him the big book of manners....'

I was completely taken aback from the name that had been stained on the tissue. 'Seol.' "Crap." I quietly said. What was a supposed to get this girl?! I sighed as I put the tissue back into my pocket and took out my phone. Immediately, I called Ji Son.

"Hello? Kai oppa?"

"Oh, Ji Son-ah. Where are you?" I asked through cold breaths.

"I'm in my dorm. Why?"

"Can I meet you?"

"Right now, oppa?"

"Uh, yea... I just really want to see your face~"

I heard laughing on the other side of the line. I smiled.

"Okay, oppa. I'll meet you outside the girls dorm." With that, she hung up.

I smiled once again and headed towards the girls dorm. 

Ji Son's POV

I hung up from my conversations with Kai oppa and was getting out of my pajamas, getting into something nice enough for oppa. I looked in the mirror and thought the outfit was suitable enough. My dongsaengs looked at me with envy. "Omo, unnie, you're so lucky to be with Kai oppa, I would kill to be in your position. "Yah, me too unnie!" I laughed at their admiration. "Yes, I am a lucky girl to be going out with one of the most popular guys in this academy." With that, I left with my coat, awaiting Kai~

izoVM7DJbAsRg.jpg

On my way down, I heard two loud, yet familiar voices... 'no way...' I thought. 'Could it be..?' It was. That girl. Seol. I scoffed. What was she doing here? "Yah." Immediately, Seol and her friend looked up. Seol bowed to me as always, but her friend, Bora; her face dropped into an icy cold glare to me. Seol finally stood up and greeted me. "Hello, Ji Son sunbaenim." Seol was nudging Bora to say something, but she held firm and refused. I smirked.

"Where did you guys come from?" I asked, not caring. "Oh, um... we were out with the exo sunbaenims." I looked up from the floor. "What? Say it to me again." Instead of Seol answering, Bora did. "Yah, why are you asking us all these questions?! Are you security?" I scoffed. "Ani, I just want to know why you were out with exo, and my boyfriend." Bora scoffed. Seol, she was hesitant to say anything. I really didn't care.

I was going to be late with Kai. I sighed, I don't like losing to nobody's. "Nevermind. You two should leave now." Seol bowed to me, while Bora was pulling her away from my presence. 

I was supposed to be in a good mood because of Kai oppa, but seeing their faces, it completely turned my entire mood sour. I opend the front doors of the dorm, to be brutally beated by the cold winter winds. I tried to fix my hair as the wind was blowing, but it wasn't working. Only until someone put a huge hat on my head.

Shocked, I turned around and saw Kai smiling at me. I smiled in relief. "Oh, oppa!" I managed to say. He smiled. "Ji Son-ah. You didn't have to dress for me. I love you just the way you are." I smiled at his confession. He then took my hand and was then leading me somewhere.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked. Kai only turned around and gave me his signiture grin. I smiled, although I didn't know where we were going.

Kai's POV

After running to the school's center courtyard, we stopped running. I looked over at Ji Son, who was confused. I smiled at her beauty. "Ji Son-ah." "Hm?" "Close your eyes." "Why oppa?" "Please~ trust me." She smiled at me, but closed her eyes anyway. Making sure they were closed for sure, I then lead her to my usual route... to the garden.

After passing the narrow entrance, I looked for the perfect area to let her see everyting in this garden and love it as much as I did. I was excited. "Okay, Ji Son-ah, when I say you can, open your eyes, okay?" "Okay oppa." I settled into position in front of her. "Okay, open them." On que, she opened them. I expected her to be in awe of the garden, but her facial expression wasn't so like it. 

"Oppa, what is this place?" Her voice was confused, but it held a tone of disgust. My heart sank. "Ji Son-ah, you don't like it?" She didn't answer me directly. Instead, she asked me another question. "Oppa, why did you bring me here?" It pained me. It pained me that she didn't see the beauty of this garden. "Ji Son-ah, I brought you here because I wanted to show you this place. This is my favorite place out of the entire school."

She looked confused. "Omo oppa! This place is inside the school?!" I sighed in despair. "Yes." "Wow. No wonder why they hid this place. It's a disgrace to the school." I looked at her straight. "What?" Ji Son laughed. As if she wasn't even paying attention to me when I said how important this place was to me.  

There was silence for a long time. Ji Son looked around the garden in disgust, while I was just staring at her hurtful expressions. This, this was not the Ji Son I knew. I couldn't take it anymore. "Ji Son-ah." "Yes oppa.." "Let's go." She actually turned to me in joy. "Okay, let's go." She hopped to me and grabbed my hand. I held her hand as well, and led her out of the narrow entrance, as she let out small yelps as the dirt was getting onto her coat.

We were out of the garden and I was now leading her back to the dorms. "Oppa." I didn't answer. "Oppa." Ji Son said a little louder. I still didn't answer. "OPPA!" SHe stopped walking. 

I finally turned around and aw her annoyed face. "Oppa, what's your problem?!" "Nothing." I huffed back. "Stop lying and tell me!" I let out a big sigh. "Nothing is wrong with me! Okay?!" With that, I couldn't face her and left her in the middle of the empty courtyard. I steamed with anger and pain until I reached my dorm room. I slammed the door behind me, causing Lay hyung sit up from his bed, and Sehun jumping behind him. 

"Kai-yah, you don't look good. What happened to you? We didn't see where you wnet after we left." Sehun then popped out from behind Lay hyung's back. "Yes, hyung, you don't look so good." I sighed at their annoyance as I was taking off my coat. I huffed out a breath and went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

I splashed my face with cold water. I couldn't believe what was happening right now. My heart hurt. My head hurt. Every part of my body hurt. I finally came out of the bathroom, collapsing onto my bed. I groaned. Of course,  Sehun and Lay hyung heard it, but left me alone, knowing my short temper. I felt anger, then smypathy. 'I shouldn't have snapped at her like that.' I thought. 'I should go and apologize... yeah, I should do that.' With that, I jumped from my bed, grabbing my coat and heading out the door, once again. 

I ran to the other side of the school towards the girls dorms. I called Ji Son's phone, but of course, there was no answer. I called again. Nothing. She didn't reply to my texts either. I tried to look from the windows, but couldn't see anything. There was a tree nearby, so I climbed it. Getting to a better position, I was able to see all five floors of the girls dorms. I felt like a complete ert. But I had to find Ji Son. I looked and looked, but found no sign of her. I couldn't remember the floor she was on. I looked floor by floor, until I reached the 5th floor. I scanned. As I did, something familiar was caught on the corner of my eye.

5th floor. I looked closer and saw Seol. Seol. She was in her pj's and was sitting stomach down on her bed. I noticed that her bed was all green-- it reminded me of the damn garden. I counldn't help but lean in closer to see what she was doing. Her friend, Bora was in there as well. They were studying. I heard distinct mumbling from inside her dorm and found myslef actually smiling and forgetting what I was doing up in a tree as I watched Seol smile and laugh at Bora's comments. 

Seol got up and stretched, turning her face to the window. Crap. Her face was shocked. She saw me. Also in shock, I fumbled and withut knowing it, was already on the ground. I was in shock. Seeing Seol and from falling off a tree. Both were painful. I heard the window open and I just laid there, seeing Seol's tiny face five floors above mine. I couldn't hear what she was saying. Then I out. 

I woke up by the patting of a warm, damp towel on my arms. I moved, feeling the pain of what had just happened. I fell. I fell down a tree, to be more specific. I was in my room. Lay hyung emerged from the bathroom with a first aid kit. I finally realized the situation. I looke to my right and saw a blurry outline of what I thought was Seol. For sure, it was Seol. She had seen my open eyes and immediately jumped off my bed.

"Lay oppa, he's going to be fine, right? He feel quite a distance." I heard her say. I tried to mumble something, but even I couldn't understand what I was saying. I heard Lay hyung laugh. "Yes, Seol, he's going to be alright. He just had a couple of cuts and bruises here and there. HE also has a mild concussion. He'll be fine in a few days."  I heard Seol laugh. I wanted to smile too, but it hurt too much. "Seol-ah, you should get going, your curfew, remember? Good luck on your tests. Sehun-ah, please take Seol back to her dorm." "Oh, no, it's okay Lay oppa. It's a short walk." "Are you sure Seol?" "Mhm. I'll be fine. Besides, you have another one to take care of, other thatn, me." 

I heard them laugh, as Seol said good bye... I thought she left before I heard her voice. "Good night, Kai sunbaenim. Hope you feel better soon." With that, I heard the door close. 

"Hyung.... Kai hyung!!!!" I mumbled at his annoyance. "You are so lucky, Seol called us to come and get you. She tried to lift you, but she said you were so heavy. Yah, you even pushed her. Lay hyung had to care for a small bruise on her arm." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I pushed her too?! "Yah, Oh Sehun! Leave him alone, bother him tomorrow." I heard Sehun pout and Lay hyung was pushing him out of the way, seating himself next ot me on my bed. "Sehun's right. You owe Seol." With his statement, she started to clean my arms and face again, this time, putting bandages. I did owe Baek Seol now. 

No One's POV

Day after day passed. Seol had takedn her tests and all were well above good grades. Finally, everything was on normal schedule. Once again, it was dance class. Seol and Bora came in together and saw Chanyeol waving at them. They smile and sat down with him. As always, he was messing with Seol, this time with her hair, Bora was also playing along. Ji Son was in class as well. Watching them, se scoffed, still upset from her argument with Kai. She had no idea what she did wrong. 

"Okay, okay." Their dance teacher was settling down. "For your partnered dance projects... I'm cancelling them." Everyone turned to her in shock. The dance that Seol specifically was working so hard to perfect for Bora, all were now down the drain. Once again, their teacher began to speak. "Instead, I'll be assigning you specific groups and/or partners. You and your partner(s) will then come use the concept of "L.O.V.E". Following that concept, do a dance cover on any song that had this concpet. Include all members of your party."

Seol was so close to dying. Chanyeol and Bora were also not so happy about this sudden change. In the end, Bora was put into a group, making it a group of 4.  Chanyeol was excused, due to the fact that he was already professionaly dancing with exo. Ji Son was paired up with three other girls from her little 'group'. Lastly, Seol. She was pitifully put into a group, in which they were all dancing majors... all 6 of them.

Seol looked over at both Chanyeol and Bora. They tried to comfort Seol, who was on the verge of crying. Nothing could help this. They had a month to practice and then present to the class. Class was dimissed and Seol was a wreck. Her group decided to use the dance room first, so once again, she could not join exo for lunch. She waved at Bora and Chanyeol, before they left to go to lunch. 

"Chanyeol oppa, I feel so bad for Seol. She looks so pitiful. And she finally got the cheorography on our dance." "I think she'll do fine. She has it in her. She has a good body, she can use it." Bora looked at Chanyeol surprised at what he just said. Confused, he thought it over, and with that, he blushed. Bora laughed as she was greeted by the rest of exo when they arrived at the dining hall. Chanyeol's face was still flushed. That moment lasted only for a few seconds before he saw who was sitting with them. "Hey."