Hunhan: Bothersome

We Could Be in Love: An Exo Drabble Collection

A/N: This was a little ficlet I texted Arie to distract her from studying. We text each other little ficlets quite often actually. We enjoy causing the other pain. It's fun. This was based on one of the OTP headcanons floating around tumblr and I knew I had to write this one! It's shorter than the other drabbles I've posted but don't worry, it's still equally fluffy as the other two.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Pssst, Luhan!" The older student heard his annoying classmate whisper loudly, causing him to roll his eyes. "I swear to God, Sehun, bug me one more time and I'll-

"What are you gonna do?" The silver haired teen teased, testing Luhan's temper. Sometimes, Luhan questioned his friendship with Oh Sehun- with him being freakishly annoying half the time they spent together, the redhead wondered why he kept the taller boy around. He huffed and slapped the top of Sehun's head, "Something! I'll do something, now leave me alone! I have that huge Bio test that I can't afford to fail!"

 

Luhan turned back to the scattered notes and began to read through the highlighted points. Not even a minute into the reading, he felt someone's hand start to poke his side. "I'm bored," Sehun whined.

 

Groaning, Luhan grabbed his textbook and started to hit Sehun with it. "I am trying to study so leave me alone!" With each hit, the volume increased, which attracted a lot of attention from the other people in the library. The librarian glared at the pair. "Could you please keep it down?" The librarian spat before walking away. Luhan bowed his head to apologize as the young librarian walked away.

 

Luhan felt Sehun's chair shake as the boy chuckled at the older's misery. "Yeah, keep it down hyung," he stated and Luhan gave him a kick in the shin as a reply.

 

"OW!" he yelped. "Serves you right," Luhan snarled as he shifted his attention back to his studies. He inwardly sobbed as his eyes skimmed over the notes, the written facts not sticking to his brain whatsoever.

 

"Luhan," Sehun quietly called two minutes later. The poking started up again and Luhan did his best to ignore it until he couldn't take it anymore. "What, Oh Sehun? What do you want?!"

 

He didn't answer with words- he answered by pressing his pretty pink lips against Luhan's own. The kiss was unexpected of course and his sudden action left the older in shock. While Luhan stared at him with wide eyes, Sehun lightly nibbled on Luhan's bottom lip, his tongue across it before pulling away. "Nothing," he smirked. The redhead sputtered, not able to form a sentence, as he watched the younger boy gather his belongings and push himself off his chair.

"See you in Bio," the silver haired boy winked before walking away. He watched Sehun pass through the library doors, still stunned at what just happened.


"He-what-ugh," Luhan banged the head on the desk. ". Bothersome ," he muttered, his thoughts floating back to the kiss that just occured.