five; new environment, new bullies

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina stared at her own reflection from the vanity mirror. She was wearing the uniform of the famous Seoul International Academy—inner white long sleeves, a blue tie, a blue navy blazer, and a red plaid skirt that hang two inches above her knees. Her uniform matched with her white shoes and black socks. On the left side of the blazer, there was an embroidered school seal.

It was perfect. She have to admit, she looked good wearing the school uniform.

It was Monday and it was her first day of school in a new environment. And she wasn't ready. She doesn't know how to interact with rich students in the school.

She wondered what was in store for her once she will step inside the prestigious academy.

A knock on the door made her flinched. "C-Come in," she chimed. The door opened and Mrs Oh appeared.

"The uniform looks good on you," she told her as she entered the room, closing the door behind her. She smiled and Mina smiled back. "Are you ready? We'll drive you to the school."

Mina blinked. Does that mean she will be with Sehun and Sera together in the car? Oh lucky me, Mina thought sarcastically.

"Come on, you wouldn't want to be late for school." Mrs Oh said and reache dfor the door. Mina grabbed her bag on her bed and rushed behind Mrs Oh. At the garage, Mina saw Sehun and Sera busily fumbling on their iPhones while standing next to their Hyundai Grand Starex. Both twins looked at her with distaste.

"Come on, get on the van already." Mrs Oh said as she hopped inside the van.

"Urgh, you gotta be kidding me." Sera muttered as she glared at her from head to toe. "I don't want to sit beside her, Sehun-ah." She then turned to the opposite side of the van, sitting beside their mother.

Sehun managed to glare at her first before he slid himself inside the van. Mina breathed in and out heavily before she slipped inside the van, beside Sehun. Mrs Oh was sitting in front of Sehun while Sera was sitting in front of her. They soon left the house and was driving to Seoul International Academy.

It was silent in the van. Mina couldn't look at Sehun's direction because she was sure looking at him.

"Mom, why does she have to go in our school?" Sera asked after some time.

"Because it's your grandfather's request," their mother replied. "And besides, we want to help Mina. She saved your grandpa, remember?"

"Please.." Sehun mumbled. "You've told us that many times already."

"I want you two to take care of her—"

"I'm not her maid." Sera chirped.

"Me, either." Sehun said.

Mrs Oh sighed. "I just want you two to introd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter