thirty four; the proud

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Marsha was looking happy when Mina entered the room on Monday morning. She doesn't care what made her happy because seriously there weren't friends in the first place. Marsha even looked at her only to show how happy she was. Mina doesn't care one bit, Marsha can go to hell actually.

She went to her seat silently. She sat, the same moment Sehun's friends arrived.

"Hello," Chen waved and she waved back. "How's your weekend?"

"Mm, it's fine." She said casually.

"It's boring?" It was Chanyeol as he settled down to his place.

"A little bit." She replied.

"Hah! I knew it." Baekhyun snapped his fingers. "You should've come with on Saturday. We had so much fun." He said and then he did a high-five with his friends.

"Yeah. If you did, you wouldn't feel bored." It was Xiumin.

Mina rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I still don't want to hang out with you guys."

"Ouch," Chanyeol faked a heartache and she so wanted to kick his face.

"Stop it, Yeol." Chen patted his back. "You're not a good actor. You're a fail." He said. In response, Chanyel threatened Chen for a smack on the face and Chen threatened him back.

"Tsk. Tsk. Children." Xiumin was shaking his head in disbelief. Baekhyun snickered while Mina could only grin at them. It was then the Oh twins appeared. It looked like both of them were pissed. It was either both of them had a big fight or someone had pissed them both.

Sehun glared at Marsha. Okay. That's a first. What the heck was going on?

"Hello, Sehunnie." Marsha greeted him flirtily but Sehun ignored her and went to his seat instead. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed softly in their seats. Marsha should've felt embarrassed because she was ignored but she didn't. Instead, she stood up from her chair and marched towards Sehun. She stopped right in front of Mina's table as if she wanted to prove to her who should have the guts to talk to Sehun. "Sehunnie, I believe you shouldn't ignore me like that. Especially now that I'm your fiancée." She said and Mina's jaw dropped. She was way over the top.

"What the fcuk!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Everyone else in the room seemed shock to Marsha's craziness, except for Sera and Sehun. Wait. What the hell is going on? Mina silently asked in her head.

"What the heck are you saying, girl?" Chen scoffed.

Marsha, without looking away from Sehun, replied. "You heard it right. I'm Sehun's fiancée. I'm her bride-to-be. The wedding will be after graduation. Oh don't worry, you're all invited."

Baekhyun laughed. "What a joke. But you sound like a total loser now, Marsha."

"I'm not even joking so you should shut the fcuk up." Marsha gritted at him.

"Stop it, Marsha." Finally, Sehun muttered. "Your wedding's not gonna happen."

Marsha cocked her head as she crossed her arms. "Oh really? What are you gonna do? Disobey your parents? What a shame."

"No, it's you who should be ashamed." Sehun gritted his teeth as he stood up angrily. Mina looked at him and she could see how angry he was. "You're forcing me to marry you. Is that what a lady should act? You're a desperate . You shoudn't be proud of yourself."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter