thirty three; the heart-stopping news

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Three months left before graduation, Mina realized. The days sure flew by so fast. And it's been a week already since that fateful incident at Chanyeol's party. Sehun was right. People will forget it after a week. Though at first, especially that Monday, she had a hard time because her classmates still can't get over it. Marsha even had the guts to share it out to their English teacher as if it was a great joke. Half of the class didn't find it funny though, except to her loyal tentacles. But that doesn't include Sera. Sehun's twin sister even hushed Marsha's annoying mouth but it didn't work. As usual, a is being a .

Things did get better the following day, however. People had already moved on from it and she was thankful.

Today was Saturday and Mina was already bored. She was all alone since her Aunt Soyoo went to work. She finally got a job and just got started a week ago. After eating breakfast and cleaning the house, she decided to take a shower first before watching her favorite movies or reading books perhaps.

She was singing in the shower, after all she was all alone. No one will complain on how awful her voice was. She spent the entire thirty minutes in the shower, like she normally does every weekends. When she finally went out of the bathroom with a pink shower robe on, she checked her phone—Sehun's phone rather—on the bed and found five missed calls from him.

"Huh? Why is he calling me?" She mumbled to herself. "Seriously? Five missed calls? I wonder what he wants." She was about to give him a call back when the door bell suddenly rang. She dashed outside without caring that she was wearing a shower robe and her hair was still dripping wet.

She opened the door confidently but when she found Sehun was standing right there outside her doorstep, she wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Oh, so that's why you didn't answer a single call from me." He muttered.

"I-I was in the shower."

"I can see that." He smiled. "Anyway, go get dressed. We're going somewhere—"

"Wait, who are you to tell me what I should do?" She cut him off, eyebrows arching as she looked at him. Sehun just looked at her like she was babbling and he couldn't understand her.

"I'm telling you to go get dressed so you should go and dressed up." He said.

Mina gave a snort as she crossed her arms together. "For your information Your Highness, I'm not your maid. I'm not born to please you."

"Did I say that?" He said sarcastically.

"Just get out from here." She was about to shut the door on his face but he moved fast enough to block the door with his one arm. "I don't want to go anywhere with you okay? Just go."

"You're not only with me. Chen and the others will be with us."

"Still a no." She said as she tried to push the door close but Sehun was much stronger than her.

"Okay, why don't you just let me in first so we could have a proper talk."

"No way, I'm not letting a stranger in to my house."

"I'm not a stranger." He retorted, trying to push open the door despite her still pushing it close. "I've been here, remember?"

"I'm all alone."

"So?"

"Just no." She insisted, finally giving up on pushing the damn door. She swept her wet bangs away from her face as she looked at him. "I won't go anywhere with you today. Maybe next time."

"My friends will kill me if I can't bring you with me." He was still pushing it on.

She shook her head. "I don't care."

"Sera will be there. Only her. No Marsha."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter