thirty; the witch's first attack

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey, is it just me or her eyes look exactly like Mina's." Chen wondered aloud that Monday morning. Mina's head automatically turned upon hearing her name, causing her to see Sehun's reaction—slightly alarmed—as he took the canvass from Chen's hands.

"No, it isn't." Sehun scoffed.

"Now that you've mentioned it, yes. It look exactly like Mina's eyes." Baekhyun snapped his fingers.

"Really? Let me see." Xiumin took the canvass from Sehun's and looked at it by himself. At first he didn't say a word as he kept on looking at it. But after some time, he finally commented. "You're right. It look like Mina's eyes." He said.

Upon hearing this, Mina looked at Sehun and was actually giving him a deadly looks. "Xiumin-ah, let me see." She said. Before Sehun could take it back, she immediately grabbed it from Xiumin.

Great. The eyes does look like hers. So that was the reason why the sketch looked familiar to her when she first had a glimpse of it.

"It's not, okay?" Sehun muttered as he grabbed the canvass from her roughly. "It doesn't look like your eye." He told her.

"Are you implying that we're just imagining things?" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Yes. Definitely." He replied. "So just stop." He then snuck a glance at her. She was trying so hard not to cover her face with her palms. Just by how Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Xiumin was looking at her, she knew they were planning for some teasing. So before they could start, she glared at them making them all looked away from her.

The teacher finally arrived and they all settled on their seats. To be honest, Mina was surprisingly not fuming mad at Sehun. She was just embarrassed because his friends knew it in just one look.

She sighed silently as the teacher started to begin the lecture. As she was taking down notes, a small piece of folded-paper was being thrown at her desk coming from behind her. She guessed it came from Sehun. She unfolded it and saw a smiley face with a peace sign written on it. Below it was a 'Sehun is sorry' sign.

Smiling, she wrote a smiley with a black eye on the paper. She threw it behind her when the teacher wasn't looking. Seconds later, she felt a playful yet gentle pull on her hair. She even heard his soft snort close behind her.

 

 

She was aware of Marsha's glare at her from the next table as they were eating their lunch in the cafeteria. And she knew exactly she was giving her such kind of look. Sehun, together with his friends, were sitting on the same table with her again and Marsha's a jealous .

"Does Marsha got a problem with me?" Chen muttered as he ate. "She's looking at me like she wanted to cut my throat."

Mina chuckled. She wanted to tell him that Marsha was actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter