three; horned twins

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"There's a thief in the house!" The guy shouted, his voice echoing through the wall of the house. He was about to move towards her when she stood up.

"N-No, I-I'm not a thief." She said immediately. "I-I was just—" He suddenly grabbed her arm and dragged her with him. She tried to sweep his hand away but he was strong. "L-Let go of me! You're hurting me!"

"Mom!" The guy yelled, not even letting go of her.

"Let me go!" She sqeaked but failed. He wouldn't let go of her, thinking she was some kind of a thief or something. "I told you I'm not a thief!"

The guy still didn't say a word. They headed to the ground floor and just right down the stairs, he pushed her that made her lost her balance. She was ready to show her rage at him when he spoke to someone standing behind her. "There's a thief in the house, mom. Who the hell let the gate open for some thief to get in?" He said as he was pointing at her.

"I told you I'm not a thief!" Mina was already hysterical. How can this guy mistaken her as a thief?

"She's not a housebreaker." The woman spoke. So, this guy was her son? Wow. A thorn-headed son for an angel-like mother.

"What?" The guy dropped his mouth.

"Her name is Mina." She introduced her to her son. "Mina-shi, this is Sehun, my son."

"So what is she? Our new maid?"

"She is not our new maid." His mother was giving him a watch-your-mouth kind of look. "Mina saved your grandfather."

"Grandpa's found already?"

"Yes. Thanks to her."

Mina waited for him to say thank you but it didn't happen. Instead, he threw a smoldering glance at her mixed with disgust. What on earth was wrong with this guy?

"Then what is she doing here?" He looked back at his mom as he asked.

"She's staying here for tonight—"

"Wait." He raised his hands up in the air. "This girl is staying here tonight just because she saved grandpa?" He sounded like he couldn't believe his ears.

"She doesn't have a home right now, Sehun."

He burst out laughing. "She doesn't have a home. What a cliché!"

"Watch your words, Sehun." His mother warned her. "Come here, Mina-shi, dinner's ready." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter