twenty; birthday party

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"She doesn't like to go with us no matter how I tried to beg her." Sera said as she crossed her arms together. In front of her were Chen, Xiumin, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun. It was like they were having a special meeting. And the purpose of the meeting? To come up with a good strategy so Mina will come with us to Jeju to celebrate the twins' birthday this Saturday.

"She won't go because Sehun will probably hunt her for the rest of her life if she would." Chen muttered.

Sera squinted her eyes at him. "You're making it sound like my twin brother is a monster." She said and Chen beamed sheepishly at her.

"I think Chanyeol can talk to her and ask her." Baekhyun in.

"What? Why only me?" Chanyeol asked. "I think it would be better if all of us will actually talk to her."

"Or what if we'll ask Sehun to just invite her?" Sera muttered, flipping her hair to the side.

"Not a chance." Chen pressed his lips together. "Sehun despise Mina so much."

"I'm beginning to think you are not a good friend of my brother, Chen Chen." Sera raised her perfectly tweezed eyebrows.

Chen raised his shoulders. "What? I'm just stating a fact."

Xiumin sighed. "Chen's right, Sera. Your twin brother is hating on Mina since day one." He said and Sera sighed in agreement. She knew these guys were right about her twin brother disliking Mina and such. After all, she was like him before.

"So what shall we do now?" She asked.

"I think we'll stick to Chanyeol's plan." Baekhyun said. "I think we should all talk to her about it. And if she really won't then we can't do anything to change her mind."

 

 

"So when are you guys would really stop asking me and inviting me to the birthday party?" Mina asked as she eyed the four boys in front of her. Seriously, they just can't stop bothering her about it. It was like they all planned this so if she will finally get irritated with all their questions, she would finally say yes. But that will not happen.

Mina will stick with her decision. And that's final. No one can shake her up right now. She was determined not to go. She doesn't want to ruin the party. Or at least, Sehun's mood on his birthday.

"Sera is inviting you," Chanyeol said. "So we think you should go."

Mina sighed. "I won't Chanyeol-shi and my decision is final."

"You are Sera's guest and not Sehun's so please come." Xiumin begged.

She shook her head. "I still won't. And besides, Marsha is there for Sera. She won't need me. I swear."

"Ugh!" Chen hit the table with his fists that made her jumped in surprise. "I'm getting sick of this. It's like asking for a mango tree to bear an apple."

Mina can't help the laugh from escaping in . "I'm so sorry, Chen. But really, my decision is final."

"We will protect you from Sehun. We promise you." Baekhyun said.

"We will not make you feel out of place." Xiumin added.

"Guys, why are you all so desperate for me to come? I mean, I'm not the only pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter