fifteen; unlucky day

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today was another school day and Mina was not oblivious at the sticky glances of everyone around her. Especially the looks that her girl classmates were all giving her. Sera and her group stopped chatting for a moment to give her a disapproving look. Mina couldn't help raising her eyebrows at them, and Marsha's eyes squinted.

She sauntered towards her chair and flashed Sehun's friends a smile each. Except fot the grumpy Sehun who was glaring at her at this moment.

"Congratulations on getting your house back, Mina-shi." Xiumin smiled at her and she muttered her thanks gratefully. But then her smile froze on her face. How did he know?

Chanyeol chuckled. "It's all over the school now. They said you're not living with the Ohs anymore."

She pressed her lips together as she snuck a glance at the three girls she encountered on Saturday at the supermarket. She was sure it was them who delivered the news. As if it was an important news.

"Yeah," she said after a moment. "I finally got my house back."

"Which made me grateful because I will no longer see your awful face in our house," Sehun said with a smirk as he leaned on his chair. How she wished he would lean a little bit further so he would flip over. She would really laugh her off.

But then his words finally registered inside her brain, toxicating it. She smiled a sarcastic smile. "No, I'm the one who is grateful actually. Why? Because I will no longer see that two long horns above your head. It's pretty sickening seeing your awful horns, don't you know that?" She sputtered to which his friends laughed in response.

Sehun sputtered the B word with fire. Mina smirked. She was about to add more intense but the teacher arrived from the door. She turned around but she could feel Sehun's burning eyes creating holes on her back.

An hour later, the first period ended and Mina went out of the room to breathe some air. She needed to be away from the twins seriously. Especially from Sera's group. It was like her every move was being observed and one clumsy mistake of her would definitely be funny for them.

She sighed as she looked back at her room to check if someone has been following her. She checked to see in time that Sehun was walking behind her. Mina tried not to appear shock or anything. Even though she flinched a bit at the sight of him. Turning back around, she went on heading somewhere she doesn't know.

What if Sehun was just heading the toilet? But then the toilet was on the other side. And why are you panicking, Mina? She scolded herself silently.

She felt Sehun's presence behind her, closer than he should have. Mina gulped as she fastened her pace. What did he think he's doing? Can he just go away? Or perhaps go to hell—

The air she breathe snagged in when a powerful hand gripped her arm and pulled her inside a room on her left that she didn't know for a second. When she turned around, she met with Sehun's dark eyes. So it was him who pulled her inside this...she looked around to realize they were inside a music room.

"What the hell do you want?" She barked furiously at him.

Sehun squinted his eyes at her as he filled the gap between them. Mina automatically backed away and she didn't know why. She could just stand there and meet his eyes right?

"Do you know what I want to do with you right now?" He said in gritting teeth. "I want to rip your sharp tongue out of your mouth, you wench. I hate every word that comes out of it."

"Then you should've stayed silent in the first place." She retorted. "If you still didn't realize, my tongue lashes back whatever you say against me."

"I wish you could just disappear, ."

"Well, I wish you disappear too." She sputtered back. "So you pulled me here inside just to say this to me? Well then, I've got an advice for you...I don't care. If you hate every word slipping off from my mouth, then you should hold your mouth first. It's not my fault if you're getting pissed at me, Mr Oh." She glared once again before she  walked towards the door, planning to push it wide open with all her strength.

But then the door won't budge. Instead, she bounced against the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter