one; tears

Some Girls Have All the Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The sky shed tears as well and it poured really hard creating a continuous pouring sound against her umbrella. She was left alone in the cemetery as their family friends and relatives had left already. No one bothered to stay with her. They all left, just like what her family did to her.

Her parents died in a car accident five days ago and her nine-year old brother was with them. He died, too.

They all left her...just like that, in a blink of an eye.

"Why? Mom, Dad...why did you have to leave me?" She sobbed, her vision blurred because of the tears in her eyes. "This is so unfair. Why'd you all have to leave me? You even bring Taehyun with you. Life is hard without you three, don't you know that huh?"

With now her family was gone, she will going to live by herself. She knew how hard it was going to be. If only she could bring back the life of her family members, then she really would.

Why does life had to be so cruel on her?

Why does she have to go through this kind of pain?

She can carry anything; just not this lost and pain.

It was unbearable. She wasn't even sure how can she get through with this grief. Or can she really get through it?

That, she doesn't know the answer. Life is tough, especially when you're all alone.

She looked up at the grey sky. Somehow, she could picture her family through the clouds looking over her. Life may get out of control sometimes but she was sure, she wasn't forever alone.

 

 

The house was awfully empty. It was quiet.  The stillness was killing her, hurting her ears, and making her sick. Suddenly, the house she called home was no longer a home for her. She was eating dinner alone in the kitchen, eyes wandering around the four corners of the room.

What if this was all a bad dream? What if she'll wake up anytime soon and realizing her family was still there?

She knocked her head twice. "You're awake, Mina-yah. You're not dreaming."

She sighed again as the reality hit her hard, almost knocking her down. "I'm gonna miss you mom, dad. Especially you, Taehyun-ah. Take care of mom and dad for me, will you?" She muttered into the air. That was when door bell rang that made her jumped in surprise.

Who could that be? She wasn't expecting anyone.

She hurried towards the door. Maybe it's just one of her neighbors checking up on her.

But it wasn't her neighbor. It was her y aunt whom she'd vowed not to see and visit when she was a kid.

"Auntie..." She muttered, horrified.

Her thirty-four-year old aunt raised her perfectly tweezed eyebrows at her. "Aren't you gonna let us in?" She muttered. And only then she noticed, her aunt's five-year old brat daughter was with her.

"Oh." She opened the door for them to enter. Her daughter started running off the living room and slumped on the comfy couch. She didn't even bother to say hi to her. "Um, auntie—"

"Where's your room?"

"Eh?" She was confused. Why would she be looking for her room?

"Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter