No!

We are Girls' Generation!

Fans were protesting. SM are trying hard to explain that Sica is just absent.

The SNSD girls are preparing for the M Countdown performance. Mr. Taxi for sure.

"I hope Jessica can get back here faster." Tiffany said as she put more make-up in her cheeks.

"Me too. I hope it won't be more longer than 1 month or even less." Yoona said as she take off her white iPod that a mysterious fan give her.

"Let's welcome, So Nyeo Si Dae." the MC said and the girls went out and started to dance.

At the end of the song, Taeyeon bowed and give a little speech.

 

"Sones, you know that Jessica is going back to America right?"

"Ne!" The fans shouted.

"It won't be long. We promise. She has just to take care of her mother who is sick. Please understand." Taeyeon said, bowed, and left the stage. The rest of the girls do the same.

 

"America, i'm back." Jessica said as soon as she land her feet in the airport. Of course, she is wearing disguise yet, fans are crowded outside the airport. Jessica and Krystal wave at them and went out through the emergency exit.

They hurriedly go to their house wear their parents leave.

"Appa!" the two girls hugged their appa as soon as their appa open the door. Mr. Jung smile and welcome the girls back home. It was nice to be home of course.

They walk to their own rooms. Their house haven't change. They put their clothes and went to the hospital with a taxi.

"Eomma! Are you okay?" Krystal said as soon as she close the door. They hug their mom.

"Sooyeon, Soojung, i have a favor. Can you do it for me?" Their mother said in a low tone. The girls nodded.

"We will eomma." They said in unison.

"Please stay in US. stay here. Don't go back to Korea."

The girls frozen in their position. They didn't know what to do. They didn't want to make their eomma dissapoint but yet they still want to be a part of their own group and they can't leave them that way,

 

Jessica's POV

No! this is to selfish! why eomma?! i just wanted to shout but none of the words come out. Tears started to roll down my cheek. Krystal looked at me and whisper "Don't cry unnie. We can fight for this."

I know Krystal also crying in her heart. But you must know that she is a strong girl. She hate to show people her weak side.

Finally, at 4 pm we go home. I just keep thinking about SNSD, SMTOWN. All my friends, I will leave them. My friend, the one I love the most, the one that there are always there for me. Sones, i'm sorry. My tears rolling down again. Krystal just let me cry this time.

 

End of Jessica's POV

 

- SM Ent. Seoul, South Korea -

It's been 3 months since Jessica leave and she never contact us yet sending emails. The SMTown crew are busy searching for her and call for her but she never pick it up.

- SNSD dorm -

After their new single, it's finally their time to rest. Today, free day!

As just Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri, and Sooyoung walk out to shopping, a postman come.

"Are you SNSD member?" he ask.

"Yeah, why?" Sooyoung answered.

"A letter for all of you." The man said and go away.

The four girls went in and call everybody in the living room. Sooyoung open the letter. As soon as she open it she scream.

"What is it Young?" ask hyoyeon.

"Jessica unnie!" Sooyoung shout as the girls began crowding around her.

 

Dear my sisters,

It's been a long time since the very last time I saw you. I really miss you guys, how about you? Yet, I have something to tell you. I hope you won't be sad or do something stupid.

I think i will not be back to Korea. I will leave SNSD. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want. I'm hurt saying these. The time i wrote this, I cry. I cry very hard even Krystal has to comforted me. My eomma won't let us come back.

I'm sorry. Please keep remember me as a member of SNSD. One day, I will be back to you guys and i will shout loudly, "So Nyeo Si Dae Jessica imnida." I promise you that. I owe you that.

Once again, Mianhae. Keep healthy always, Keep the good name of SNSD.

Saranghae.

Sica <3

 

The girls are all teared up as they finish reading the letter. Taeyeon just sit in the corner crying, hugging her teddy bear. Seohyun isn't there. She was at her university right now.

"Why? Why this should happened?" Sunny ask as she cried loudly. Yuri are trying to calm her down.

Suddenly, the bells ring. Yuri open it. F(x), teary as well.

The girls welcome them and sit in the living room. "I guess you guys read it already." Victoria said as she wiped her tears.

"We are going to lose our member. Our special member who have a brilliant voice." Yoona said.

"Yeah." Luna said as she can't said anything because of her sobbing.

"Did SooMan ahjussi know about this yet?" Sulli asked.

"I don't know. I think Sica should have give him another letter." Tiffany said.

"I'm with you." Sooyoung said.

The girls talk until night came and it was raining heavily. The F(x) girls can't get back to their dorms, so, they just plan to have dinner together.

Seohyun just come home when Victoria, Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yoona are preparing dinner.

"Why so late?" ask Sooyoung.

"Sorry, I learn at the study hall." Seohyun said and then bows to the F(x) member. She hurriedly went in to her room to change her clothes maybe.

Just as the dinner dish are ready, seohyun walk out with new clothes. "Taking shower?" "Ne."

They sit down as they eat and the girls explain everything to Seohyun. Seohyun just stay eating quietly yet the girls know that she is crying very hard inside.

 

--- SM Buliding, next morning ---

"Ahjussi, you have heard about Jessica ne?"

"Yes. I'm so dissapointed."

"Us too."

"But don't worry, i have a plan."