Hiding

We are Girls' Generation!

Tiffany's POV

No, no, no. Not YoonRi anymore!

I walked to the hall with Taeyeon and Yuri to the hall in silence until we arrived at the hall. We walked in and sit at the third row.

SooMan walked into the podium with a girl at the back. What? It's YoonRi!

"Annyeong haseo yeorobeun! Today i'm going to introduce a new member for Girls' Generation to change the new member that going to join The Boys promotion. This girl will change the position of Jessica in the group. Her name is Kim Min Hee." SooMan said and all of us just give an applaud.

"Isn't that YoonRi?" Taeyeon whispered.

"That's it. She is doing another plan! We can let her join our group and destroy it. We should do something." I said and went out. Yuri and Taeyeon followed me. I walked to the balcony and stand there.

"What could we do?" Yuri asked.

"We can't let YoonRi join into the group. We have built it for 4 years and she can't destroy it that way. We should find something that will lead us to the truth. We should find out who she is and what she want. I'm afraid that it's not YoonRi but YooMi." Taeyeon said.

"Who is YooMi?" I asked and Yuri grinned.

"This is a secret but YoonRi have a twin name YooMi. She lives in Tokyo, Japan since she was 2 years old and sometimes visit Korea." Taeyeon said, half whispering to us. I don't even know how to react and I know Yuri feel the same.

"I've got an idea!"

 

- End of Tiffany's POV -

 

Yoona's POV

It has been 4 years and now we are getting a new member? How am I supposed to say to SooMan ahjussi that i couldn't accept her to be in Girls Generation? I know it's rude but I feel something weird with that person and my feelings often true. I know she wasn't a good person and she just want to detroy us. I should know her more!

A call from Tiffany?

"Yubuseyo?"

"Yoong! Listen! This is emergency! Go to the dorm! Now!"

"Arasseo."

I end the phone call and hurriedly went outside with my mask and drive to the dorm. Damn! An old woman was walking along the streets very slow. Aish, what should I do now? Tiffany seems to be calling me so urgent. I went to another way and get to the dorm 7 minutes later.

When i walked in, The member was all there, waiting for me, sitting in the living room while drinking hot green tea. "Sit yoong! Palli!" Said Sunny unnie and I sat beside Tiffany and Sunny.

"I'm afraid that MinHee is a girl name Kim Yoon Ri. Do anyone know them? Except Taeyeon and Yuri?" Tiffany asked.

Who is YoonRi? Ok, so, no one raised their hands.

"Ok so, No one of you know it." Tiffany stopped. "She is an ex-trainee at S.M. Entertainment, long ago before me. But, she is the one who killed Stella unnie." Tiffany explain.

"Stella?" ask Hyoyeon.

"Yes. Stella, Stella Hwang. She is my cousin. Kim Yoon Ri is so evil and i'm afraid that the girl that will join our group is either YoonRi or YooMi." Tiffany explain. "And who is Yoomi?" I asked.

"Yoomi is her twin." Yuri said.

"I think I know something!" Sooyoung shouted.

 

Sooyoung's POV

Wait, Stella unnie? Isn't she is SooJin unnie's friend? Yeah yeah! Stella Hwang. The girl who moves from America to Korea when she is 12 to join SM! I've been friends with her and I'd never see her after i debuted.

YoonRi? Where have I heard that name before? Victoria unnie.. Why I suddenly remember her again? Seohyun....

Are there anything that is connected between all of them?

"Tiffany! Do you have any of her picture?" I asked her.

"Yes why?"

"I want to see it."

Tiffany took her wallet and give me a photo. This girl, I see her when I was buying food on the street last Thursday. What did she want?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not active for a long time.

I have a very hard subject in school and exam was everyday!