What happened?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Teukkie POV~

"KYU!!!!!"

I heard someone shouted..

Wait!

That Minnie..

Then, I ran to the class as fast as I can.

"Teukkie Baby, wait for me!!" I heard Kangin shouted. I turned my head and he was running toward me.

I left him???

Ugh!!!

Pabo Teukkie.. You shouldn`t left your boyfriend behind!!!

"Erm.. J-jagiya, come on.Palli!!!" I shouted back.. Then, he stunned for a moment and start running till he get me.

Why he stunned just now??

Did I say some--

Omo!! I DID!!!

Otteke?? I call him JAGIYA!!!!

KYAAAAAHH!!

" Teukkie.."

"N-Neh.." I starled and turn to Kangin.

"Why you face are red? Are you okay?" Kangin stared concernly.

" I`m f-fine. L-let`s go to the class." I said and I ran to the class as I dragged him along..

 

As we enter the class..

"Kyu!! Don`t do it." I heard Minnie said it. Then, I get close to the corner where there`re feww student gathering there.

" Hey!! What`s going on here?" I asked as I arrived. I eyed the students furiously.. Then, they get back to their sit and left Kyumi and Gyuri and Yuri.

"H-Hyung!! Glad that you`re here." Said Minnie as he hugged me. I`m just patted his head and smiled.

"Can you tell me what is going on?"

" Kyu.. He.." The sentence is incomplete and Minnie pointed to Kyu who holding a small knife in his hand.

" Yah!!! Are you mad or what, Gay freak??" Shouted Gyuri and she hide behind Yuri.

"Shut up,you !!! Can you let us had our own way??" Said Kyu angrily. Kyu is about to hurt the girls..

"Kyu.. Stop it!!" Shouted Kangin as grabbed Kyu`s hand and he twist till he kneel down.

"Ugh!! Hyung, let go off me.. I WILL KILL THAT !!!!" Said Kyu as he struggle in Kangin`s hand.

" Yuri-ssi, Gyuri-ssi, go back to your place now. Please, don`t mess up with Kyu again if you want to stay safe.." I warned them and they replied,

" Like I ever care.." And they leave..

 

~ Kyuhyun POV~

WHAT TH--

" Hyung!! Why you just let go off that ??" I asked.

" Kyu!! Mind you word.." Said Kangin hyung as he twisted my hand again..

"Ugh.. It`s hurt, hyung.." I moaned in pain.. 

Aish..

"Kangin, you can let go off Kyu`s hand now.." Commanded Teukkie hyung. Then, Kangin hyung release my hand slowly.

"Thanks.. Now, I should.." I said and I heading to those ..

Do you think I will letting they go?

Hahahah.. 

Like hell I would..

"Yah!!!" Then, I get a smack.

"WHAT??" I said and I turned to them.

" SIT!!! NOW!!" Commanded Teukkie hyung again. I sighed heavily and I sit.

Aish.. I wll be in big trouble if I ignored Teukkie hyung order..

Ugh..

"So, tell us what`s happened between you and them?" Asked Kangin hyung as he holding the knife that I hold earlier.

"Aish.. I was angry because they talk badly about us being gay. What is wrong with them? Are they living in hell if we were gay??" I said in frustrated.

"That`s it?? That`s the problem was? I thought we are agree to ignored about those bad comment, Kyu." Teukkie hyung replied and he sighed..

" Sorry to make you guys worry.." I said and head down. Then, I heard a footsteps coming closer. I thought it was Teukkie hyung but,

" Kyu~"  I looked up and I smiled when I heard that voice..

It`s my Minnie of course..

" Don`t do that again ,okay? You made me worry.." said Minnie cutely as he hugged me.

" Arasso, Minnie.." I said and suddenly, Kangin hyung speak up..

" So.." And we all turn to him..

" What should we do to punish him??" He asked in serious tone..

OH NO!!!!!!!!

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

An update..