Scared?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

"Okay class,listen up." Shouted Teacher Min and the class totally in silent.Then, she continue,

" Starting next week, you`ll having your examination test." 

"Huh?" The students said in unison.

" Don`t be so shock,guys.." Said Teacher Min and she chuckled.

" Of course we are, Teacher.." Said Gyuri in frustrared.

" Just study well along this week,okay? You know what I`ll do if you get bad gred." With that the all students gulped heavily expect for Kangin.

 

KRINGGG~

After they said thanks to Teacher Min, we went out from the class.

"Hae, let`s go to cafe. I`m soo hungry.." Said Eunhyuk as he rub his tummy cute. The other just laughed at Eunhyuk cute act..

" Arasso,Hyukkie. Say, wanna to join us?" Asked Donghae.

" We`re in!!" Said Kyumin in unison.

"Erm.. I need to go somewhere else.." Said Leeteuk.

"Eh?? Wae?" Asked Sungmin as he looked at the latter weirdly.

 

~Leeteuk POV~

Aish.. How am I supposed to answer that?

I hate lied but..

I want to be alone with.. Kangin.

Then, I hear..

"Hyung, your cheek become red. You`re blushing?"Said Kyu and he laughing out loud.

"NO,I AM NOT!!!" I said and I pouted.

"Just admit it,hyung..Ouch!!" moaned Kyu who just getting a pinch from Minnie..

" Stop teasing Teukkie hyung,Kyu.Okay if that so, we`ll see you later. Bye." Said Minnie as he run to cafe with Hyukkie and Hae.

" WHAT TH--?Minnie.. Wait for me!!!" Shouted Kyu and he left..

"Where`s his manners? At least, said sorry." Commented Kangin angrily..

angry.gif

I can`t help but laghing when I saw Kangin angry face..

leeteukbellylaugh.gif

" What are you laughing at, Teukkie? I was really angry now.." Said Kangin.

" Don`t you get it when we named Kyu as Evil Kyu? Rude was his thing. Just be patient,Kangin.Okay?"

I heard that once  but still don`t get it.. Whatever. So, where should we eat this?" Kangin asked ans he showed me his lunch.

P1080758.jpg

"Whoa!!!! It`s look delicious. Can I have some?" I asked as I made my puppy eyes..

"Of course,baby."

"Yeah!!! So, let go to the school rooftop.." I cheered like a child and we both heading to the rooftop.

 

~ Kangin POV~

We are having our lunch together..

Then, I remember something.

"Teukkie.."

"Erm.."

"You said you have something to tell right?" I said. 

Suddenly, Teukkie get choked with the food.

"Hey!! Here, drink some water.." I give him and he drank it slowly..

"Owh.. I thought you`ll forget about that." Said Teukkie as he give the food to me.

"What? But,why?"

" It just..Ugh.. Nothing.." Teukkie sighed and he drink the water again.

Something is fishy around here..But, Hae wasn`t here..

" Teukkie, I know you are hiding something from me.. Can`t you just tell me, please?" I said as I hold Teukkie free hand. He sighed and he speak,

"I want to.. Really.. B-but, I`m scared."

"Scared? Scares of what, baby?" I moved closer to him. Then, he hugged me tightly.

" I`m scared that you will leave me." Said Teukkie as he sobbed.

"Shh.. Don`t cry. You have to tell me the things first.." I patted his back and he break the hug.

Then, Teukkie told me everything about the girl named Hyuna. She was his ex-girlfriend. So, he was straight before he met me?

She left him for another man at State.What made I so mad is,

"She said she want to be together with me again and she always get want she want. That`s scared me." Said Teukkie as he ended the story..

"Not this time!! I will not let her go if she dare to show up her face to me!!!" I said and made a fist.Who she think she was.huh?

That ..Aish..

Then, Teukkie hugged me and..

He chuckled?

"The truth is, my life is so happy after I met you. Thanks."

"You`re shouldn`t said that.. Maybe,it`s our destiny." I smiled happily.

"Let`s go to the class,Kangin-ah. I need to clean the class before the next lesson.Palli- Palli" Said Teukkie cutely.

" Okay"

Then, we heading back to the class happily..

But, everything turning bad when we heard,

"KYU!!!!!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omo.. Omo.. What will happen?

Hehehe.. Sorry for the late update..

The thing is, I already update but it`s been deleted..

No wonder, I havent received any comment for you..