The truth.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

First of all.. I hate myself cause I made this horibble story..

I saw that my subcribers is decreasing from time to time...

Wae???

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Kangin POV~

“ Teukkie, can I ask you something?” I asked Teukkie as we arrived in front of my house.

“S-sure.. Mwoh-ya?” Teukkie said but, he keep looking at his foot while playing with his fingers..

“May I know what are you up to? I mean.. Why you want to meet Mom today? Something is bothering you,right?” I asked him continually. He wided his eyes and turned to me.

BINGO!!!!

“A-Actually, I thinks Omma and Mom have k-known each other before.. S-So, I want to know the truth from Mom right now.” Answered Teukkie and his eyes shows determine inside him.

“O-Okay,let`s go.” I said and I exit the car. Teukkie did the same thing. Before he step in, he inhaled and exhaled heavily. Then, I hold his hand as we both get into the house.

“I`m back..” I shouted as Teukkie take his sit on the couch.

“I`ll find Mom. Just sit here.” I said and Teukkie replied with a nod.

*In the kitchen*

“Omo.. Here you are,Mom..” I said as I hug Mom from behind.

“Aigoo.. What the matter?” Mom asked and he turn to me.

“Mom, Teukkie is waiting you in the living room. He.. He want to ask you something important.” I said and Mom wider his eyes. He said nothing but, nod and follow me to the living room.

“Owh.. Anyeonghaseyo,Mom..” Said Teukkie as he stand up and he bowed to Mom.

“Neh,Teukkie. Now, have a sit. So, what is the important thing that you want to ask me?” Said Mom as he take his sit beside Teukkie.

 

~ Teukkie POV~

“I..” I stopped. Am doing the right thing?

Aish!!!

There is no turning back now.

Yup!!

“A-Actually, I want to know i-if Mom have known my Omma and Appa before?” I asked as a bit shuttered. Then, Mom frowned.

“Baby, Mom didn`t even know your parent`s name. How can they have known each other?” Kangin interrupted as Mom nodding in agreement.

 Ugh!! Pabo!!

“Owh by the way, my Appa name is Jung Yunho and my Omma name is Kim Jaejoong.” I said and I continue,

“So, is that name sound familiar to you?” And I and Kangin looked at Mom intensely.

“ Ju-Jung Yunho? Kim-Kim Jaejoong? Th-They are your parent,Teukkie?” Mom said as he shuttered. I just nodding and Mom eyes begin to fill with water ..

“Mom.. Mom.. Wae-yo?” Asked Kangin worriedly as he hold his Mom hands.

“Yes.. I-I  know that name. I-I know them, Teukkie.” Said Mom as he tears began to flow on his cheek.

“Y-You did?” I asked and suddenly,

~Nobody POV~

“Chullie.. I`m b—CHULLIE!!!”  Hankyung said as Heechul run toward him and hug him tightly.

“Wh-What the—Chullie, wae? What happened?” Asked Hankyung as he Heechul back softly. Kangin and Teukkie who still surprised with Heechul act, stand up and bow to Hankyung.

“Teuk- Teukkie is *hic* Teukkie is Joongie and Yunho`s son..” Said Heechul and he cried hardly after the last word.

“WHAT???” Shouted Hankyung as he looked at Teukkie. Teukkie`s body become shivered with all the scene.

“Wae-yo?? Did they done something? Did they? Tell me..” Teukkie said and quickly Kangin hug Teukkie to prevent Teukkie from fall to the ground.

The situation become so tensed.

And silent.

 

-------------After a while--------------------------------------

Then, they take their sits and..

“Actually, your parents are friend of us. A very good friend. But, something happened between us.” Hankyung said and he sighed heavily.

“What? What happened?” Teukkie asked impatiently..

“We-We run away from here. From our parent but, we didn`t tell them a thing.” Answered Heechul as he holds his husband hand tightly.

“Why did you?” Asked Kangin.

“We-we had to because.. because our parent didn`t want us to be together. So, we run away from here and run to Mokpo. We start a new live there. After 3 years there, I just found out that I was having Kangin in me. We are so happy but, we had nobody to share the good news. So, that why I decided to return here after 20 years we been in Mokpo. I thought..that our friend will never be found anymore.. That why I was surprised to know that you are their son.” Explained Heechul and he smiled to Teukkie as he caressed Teukkie cheek.Then, Hankyung ask,

“But, why is your name is Park? It should be Jung, right?” And Teukkie wider his eyes and turn to Kangin.

“What? Appa is asking you.” Said Kangin and ignore his boyfriend stare.

“O-owh.. That.. Erm.. I –I was adopted by my parent actually.” Teukkie said as he looking at the ground. Kangin just smiling and patted Teukkie head lovely.

“What? Wait!! Kangin, you knew about this?” Asked Heechul and Kangin replied with a  nod.

“And you didn`t TELL US? You!!” shouted Heechul as he about to hit Kangin but, Hankyung stop him.

“Relax,Chullie. Maybe Kangin had his own reasons..” Said Hankyung as he looking to Kangin who nodding and smiled in victory..

“You`re so lucky that we had Teukkie in our house right now. Or I`ll cut you in pieces..” Threaten Heechul yet, Kangin just chuckling over his mom act..

“O-Okay,finish with that. Teukkie, want to have dinner here?” asked Kangin suddenly.

“N-No, thanks. I promised Omma to have dinner at home.. Maybe next time.” Answered Teukkie politely as he stand up.

“Mom, Appa. I think I need to excuse myself now.”

“E-eh? Already? Arasso. I`m glad that we have told the truth to each other.” Said Heechul as he hug Teukkie so do Hankyung.

“I`LL GIVE HIM A RIDE!!!” shouted Kangin and quickly take his car key as he run to door while dragging Teukkie. Heechul and Hankyung just shook his head towards his childish son.

“Aigoo.. That kid.. He never changed a bit..” Said Hankyung as he hug his wife.

“I am so happy today, Hannie. Finally,we had found our old friend.But..” Heechul stopped and he  turn to his husband. Hankyung who understand with his wife face just smiled.

“Don`t worry, Chullie. I know they will forgive us.” Said Hangkyung as he kiss his wife intensely. 

"So.. Shall we?" Asked Hankyung as he about to pick his wife in bridal style.

"No!!! Not Now!!" Shouted Heechul as he struggled and step away from his ert husband.

"Wae? I thought you love the way I play with your ni--hmpph..." Before Hankyung can finish his word, Heechul cover it with his palm.

"Stop it!! I need to cook,okay. Maybe next time.." Heechul said and left his husband at the living room.

"I can`t promise with that!!!" Said Hankyung as he chuckled and run to his room before Heechul chase him while holding a spatula..

 

_______________________________________________________________________

update.. 

hope you like it..