Another change..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

Teukkie can`t help but,wided his eyes..

"Aish.. Mom will kill them if he knew they aren`t studying.." Mumbled Teukkie as he scratching his un-itchy head. Then, he heard a snor at big chair beside the table. And his jaw dropped..

"A-Appa too? Aish.." Teukkie sighed as he tiptoed to the table. Then, he got an idea. He went to Kangin and shake the latter body lightly..

"K-Kangin.. wake up.. Mom`s coming.. Palli.. WAKE UP!!!.." Teukkie said as he pretending to be panic. As Kangin heard that, his eyes snapped open and he quickly open his book and try to pretend to do his homework. Then, he realized that nobody is coming in.. On the other hand, Teukkie can`t hold up his laugh anymore and..

"PUAHAHAHAHA.." He burst to laughing as Kibum and Hankyung stirred in their sleep as he heard the laugh..

"You!!! You TRICK ME!!!" Said Kangin as he start to chase Teukkie who still laughing at him. Kibum and Hankyung become dumfounded when they see the scene.. Teukkie kept running from his fiece boyfriend in reading room. 

"Hahah.. Mianhae,Kangin.. *pant* Stop chasing me..* pant*" Said Teukkie as he finally hid behind Hankyung for protection. When Kangin come closer,

"Wa-Wait a second. Can I know what is going on now,Kangin, Teukkie?" Hankyung said as he try to defend Teukkie from his beastly racoon. Kangin sighed heavily and pointing to Teukkie..

"Ask him..*pant* He trick me *pant* earlier.." Said Kangin as he panting and he take sit at an empty chair behind him. Kibum who become the watcher heading to his hyung and give him a glass of water. Kangin thanked him and drink the water..

"Okay now Teukkie, tell me what is going on here?" Hankyung said softly as he Teukkie`s hair..

"Erm.. A-Actually.. I-I afraid that Mom will coming here and get angry t-to you guys.. So, I try to w-wake you up.. But, I don`t how. That why I.." Said Teukkie shuttered but his words been cut,

"That why you trick Kangin hyung like that?" Asked Kibum suddenly.Teukkie said nothing but, just nod lightly. Suddenly,Kangin stand up and walking to Teukkie. All stunned especially Teukkie who was trembling of afraidness. Teukkie try o run away but, Kangin tooked Teukkie`s hand and hug him..

"Just..Just don`t do that again,arasso? I hate when people teasing me and they used Mom cause they knew I`m scared of him." Said Kangin softly as he whispered to Teukkie ear. Teukkie eyes become teary and he replied the latter hug.

"So-Sorry.. I-I will n-not do that again. I p-promise,Kangin.." Said Teukkie and all of them just smiled..

Even Hankyung get scare if his son,Kangin got mad. Only his mother can control him.

 

~ Kangin POV~

I pull out the hud and I kiss his forehead..

kangteuk.jpg

"Yah!! Yah!! We are still here,Lovebird..Come let`s study.. Before your Mom come for real.." Said Appa as he and Kibum take a sit at the table..

"A-Arasso..Aish.." I sighed and went to the table with Teukkie hand in mine. As we both taking our sit..

"GUYS!! So,how study?" All startled and look at the voice..

Damn..

It Mom!!

For REAL!!

"Erm.. E-Everything is okay,right sons?" Said Appa as he pretend nothing happened.

"Yeah!!" We answered in unison..

"Well,okay.. Here some snack and orange juice. Make sure you guys sleep before 12 o`clock,okay?" Said Mom and he kissed us and gone from our sight..

"Phew!! That was close.. I can`t imagine how he will react if he knew what happend.." Said Kibum as he start to finish his homework. Same goes to Teukkie and Appa..

Aish.. 

I hate study but,

I don`t want to dissapointing my parents..

Aish.. Then, I look at Teukkie who was focusing finish his homework. Suddenly,he turn to me and our eyes met..

I can see he is blushing..

"W-what are you l-looking at? Palli,finish the homework.." Snapped Teukkie as he quickly turn to the homework..

"But, you know I hate study.. Teach me,please.." I pleaded and he chuckled as he nodded.

"Look here ~ bring down my face~ If it ask about this, you need to do this.. and it`s solve already. Simple,right?" Teukkie said as he look at me..

Whoa!!!

My Teukkie surely a genius!!

"N-not really.. But, still I can understand a bit.." I said and he smiled.

"Try this one. Then, tell me how to solve it." Teukkie said as he pointing at the next question.

"O-okay.First, we must to this.. Then, make get into the formula and.. it`s solve. Right?" I asked as I turned to Teukkie. He smiled widely..

"Whoa!! Good job,Kangin. You done it perfectly..~kiss~ I`m proud of you.. Study isn`t a trouble thing,right?" Teukkie said as he looked at me lovely. 

Omo.. that beautiful eyes..

"N-No.. It isn`t.." I said and we all continue to our work.. After an hour studying, finally it`s time to go to sleep..

"Bye,Appa.. Bye hyung.~yawn~" said Kibum as he entering his room..

"Okay, sons.. Sleep well.." Appa said as he heading to his room. Me and Teukkie just nodded and entering my room..

"Let`s sleep,Teukkie. You look tired.." I said as I put my book in my bag.

"No,I am not.. I need to stay up a while. You can go sleep first." Teukkie said as he went his bag and take out a book..

"But, Teukkie.. You didn`t even sleep in the reading room *cough* like me. Please, sleep now."

"Kangin-ah, I-I need to read this book first. I don`t want to disturb you sleep so, I will continue in the reading room." Said Teukkie and he heading to door but, I grab his wrist.

"O-okay,fine. You can stay up but just for a while. Under one condition.." I said as he turn to me and nod.

"You need to read it beside me." And he wided his eyes..~ As I expected~..

"Y-You meant o-on the b-bed?" Asked Teukkie as he shuttered.. He try to find another excuse but I stop it by kiss him.

"You want to stay up,right?" I asked and he nodded cutely..

"So, read it on bed or sleep." I said as I caressed his cheeks..

"O-Okay,but.. I afraid that you will awake if I turn on the light." Said Teukkie and he looked everywhere except me..

"It`s okay.. Come on, I need to sleep..' I said as I laying on the bed. When Teukkie climb up on the bed,I grabbed his waist..

"Good night,Kangin.." Said Teukkie and I kiss him.

"Good night,Baby. Don`t stay up auntill late at night,okay?" I said and he nodded as he patted my head..

 

~ Next Morning~

"Mom, we going now.." I said as I start to drive Teukkie and Kibum to school..

I didn`t believe Teukkie will go back to his house today..

It feel like he just step in my house yesterday..

But, It okay..

I will wait for another change to be together with him..

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE!!!!!

Hehehe..hope you love it..