Visitor

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Leeteuk POV ~

"I-I.." Before I could say a thing,

KNOCK KNOCK

E-eh? Who is it? Thank god.

"Aish.. What now." Said Kangin as he cross his arm.

So cute.. Wh- What? Not cute... 

Maybe a bit.. I shock my head and pat his head lightly..

"Erm.. Let me open the door,okay?" I smiled to him before I open the door.

 

~Nobody POV ~

"Kyu, Minnie!!!" shouted Teukkie as he open the door. After Kyuhyun and Sungmin hug Teukkie,they went to Kangin bed.

"Hyung,how are you?" Asked Kyuhyun as he take a sit beside Kangin. Teukkie just smiled as he help Sungmin with the fruit.

"Yeah. Teukkie hyung told us about you this just now. Did you have broken bone anywhere?" Asked Sungmin as he examinate Kangin arm and legs just like a doctor. All of them just gigling toward Sungmin act..

"Aigoo.. You guys worry about me too much." Said Kangin as he laughing. And he continue,

"Just like my Teukkie." and he pull Teukkie to his embrance.

"Yah!! Kyu and Minnie is here." Whispered Teukkie but stiil, they all can heard it. 

"Relax hyung. Just pretend we`re not here. I want to see your 'activities'."Teased Kyu and got a smack from Sungmin. Teukkie can`t help but blushing hard and hide his face on kangin chest..

"Yah,kiddo!!! You made my baby shy." Snapped Kangin while hugging Teukkie to calm down him.

"Kangin hyung was right,Kyu. You made Teukkie hyung shy." Said Sungmin as he pinched Kyuhyun arm.

"Ouch.. That hurt,Minnie." Whined Kyu as he caress his arm.

 

~ Kangin POV ~

I just shook my head when Kyumin couple was cutely fighting over my Teukkie a.k.a. their 'mum'. Then, I heard..

"You should keep your mouth shut so. we can see hyung  do their 'activities' when they not noticed us." They both laughing hard as I and Teukkie wided our eyes. Teukkie let go of his hug from me and go to Kyumin couple.

"When did my 'son' become so ert,huh?" Said Teukkie as he pinched Kyu and Minnie cheeks.

"AAAAAHHH.!!!!.. Hyung... it hurt..." Whined Kyu and MInnie in unison. Then, Teukkie release his hand and speak,

"Don`t ever do that again, arasso?" Whoa, Teukkie does look like their mum. I gigled when I see Kyu and Minnie said nothing but nodded slowly.

"What so funny,hyung? It`s hurt, you know." Said Minnie as he caress his already red cheek.

"Who told you to joke like that to your mum? You knew he was unstable right now." I said and they wided their eyes.

Then, Kyu and Minned laughing hard while Teukkie approache me as he pouted cutely.

"Wae-yo,hyung? Sulking?" Teased Kyu and continue laughing. I thought Teukkie will smile or gigled but.. nothing happen.

"Teukkie, you knew we`re joking,right?" I said and try to hug him but, he ran to the door and gone..

Omo..

What did I`ve done?

We all stunned about what happened. Then, Sungmin speak,

"I think we have a bit too far about joking with Teukkie hyung." Kyuhyun and I just nodded. Then, an idea pop-up in my head..

"I want to find him, now." I said and started to pull off the wires and find Teukkie..

But, when I about to exit my room, a figure has enter my room.

"T-Teukkie?"

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!

I`m a bit okay now...

Thanks for the tips and subcribes..