what if they hate me?

My love *KangTeuk Version*

Short update...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Kangin POV~

"Aish.. Did I have to have a night here? In this hospital? It will be better at Teukkie`s home" I mumbled myself. In fact, I was so boring and I can`t leave my room even for a little walk. Is this called hospital? more like prison to me.. Omo, I missed Teukkie already. I can`t called him cause Abonim already took my phone,, Aish.. It`s so annoying. I`m just had a few scars at my hands and leg, that all.. Then, I decided to take a nap for a few minutes..

Few minutes later

When I was in dreamland, I heard a sobbing. A soft sobbing.. Then, I open my eyes slowly and I realise I`m still in hospital. When I want to make a move, I felt something on my hand. 

"Eh?" Then, I look down and I shock..

"T-Teukkie?" He was here al the time but, who was s- 

 

~ Nobody POV~

Without finish his word, Kangin take a look at his cute sleeping angel. There was few droplets of tear on the sheet.

"He was crying? But, did someone told him about last night?" Kangin mumbled and shake his angel body lightly.

"T-Teukkie.. Baby, wake up.."

"Erm.." Teukkie said as he rubbed his eyes cutely. Then, he snapped when he saw Kangin was awake. 

"Kangin-ah..." Teukkie said and quickly hugged his boyfriend tightly as he crying slightly.. Kangin who still dumfounded, just reply the hug as he tried to comfort his angel..

"Sshh.. Stop crying,Teukkie. I`m okay now." Then, Teukkie swept away his tears and release the hug as he blushed.

 

~Teukkie POV~

Omo.. How can I just 'attack' him? He was sick, Teukkie!!! As I was in my day dream,

"Teukkie baby.." Kangin called me. I turn to him and he patting to an empty seat beside him on the bed.  I meant in hospital bed..Ugh, whatever.. I walk slowly and sit on the hospital bed. As I sit on it, Kangin hold my hand tightly but, I take away from him and I cross my arm on my chest.. Kangin seems understand why I was upset.

"Baby, please.. Don`t be mad.. N-not that I didn`t want to tell you, but.."

"But what?" I asked him back. He sighed and he cupped my face.

KYAHH!! I felt my face was burning...

"You knew that I love you, right?" Kangin asked as I shyly nodded.

"I just don`t want you worry.. So, I kept it myself but, someone have told you about it.. Who is it?" Said Kangin as he caressed my hair.

"Erm, it was your father." I replied.

"Mwoh? That why he took away my phone.. Aish." Said Kangin and he bite his lips as he tried to control his anger..

"Really?" I can`t help but laugh toward his act.. He was mad to his father due to little thing. Then, I saw he was smiling as he face me.. Omo, what with that face?

"Wae?" I asked him..

"Nothing, it`s just i`m so happy when i see those smile *point to Teukkie lips*" Kangin answered and I cantinue,

"But, thanks to your father for telling me about this. What if you had a serious injury? It will make me more worry, ara?" I said and Kangin just looking at the floor as he pouting..

"Mianhae.." He said , almost whisper.. Then, I lift his chin and I smiled,

"It`s okay, Kangin. But, don`t ever you dare to do that again.." and I kiss his cheeks as both of us blushed.

 

Few moment later...

 

"Teukkie, can I ask you something?" asked Kangin suddenly.. I just nod and he continue,

"You s-see.. My parents want t-to see so badly.. So, will you have a d-dinner at my place tomorrow?" He stuttered.. I stunned for a moment..

Have a dinner? with Kangin`s family? What if they hate me?

 

______________________________________________________________________________

it`s was bad right?

mianhae *bow*