And a good husband,then.

My love *KangTeuk Version*

 

~Kangin POV~

Omo.. Why Jinwoon hyung smirk like that? Is he planned something AGAIN? Then, I glared at Teukkie. He still dumfounded with Jinwoon hyung question. Suddenly,

“Yah, hyung. Don`t you dare planning something bad again.” Snapped Teukkie as he put his hand on his waist. So cute. Then, everyone in this kitchen chuckled towards Teukkie cute warning.

“Again, Teukkie? When did I done something bad?” Asked Jinwoon hyung as he settle down his chuckle. But, no respond from Teukkie. Yet, he blushing madly as he hiding himself at Jaejoong Omma`s back.

“Why didn`t you answer Jinwoon hyung,Teukkie? Owh, it was about Kangin right? No wonder you`re blushing.” Teased Jaejoong Omma. I said nothing yet just smile shyly.

“I promise it won`t be something bad.” Said Jinwoon hyung as he giggled. I can`t help but chuckled too. What a happy family..

“Okay, enough of that. Let`s cook the dinner together, okay?” Said Yunho Appa as he wearing his purple apron.

“Neh..” We all answered in unison.  Then, Teukkie and his family started to wear their own apron and I didn`t even move from my place a bit. Not because I shy, but.. I an outsider, remember? I didn`t have any apron in this house.

“Kangin.. Wae?” Snapped Teukkie suddenly. I startled before I turned to Teukkie who already wore cute white apron. I smile bitterly before I answer,

“Erm, I want to help you with the dinner. But.. I didn`t have any apron.” I said to him slowly, almost whisper. Then, Teukkie giggled and he smiled until he dimple shown on his cheek.

“It okay, Kangin. We always have spare apron for a guest.  The color was wh..*look at his apron and blush*…wh-white and other.. Is that okay? “ He asked concernly.. I smile and nodded..

Wait…

Wh-White??

Then, it will be an apron couple..  Then, Teukkie went to the drawer and hand to me the white apron as he blushing..

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

Omo.. Otteke… Now, Kangin and me just wore the same apron. He smile happily as he wore the apron. Then, Kangin and me heading to kitchen to help the other cook for the dinner. I can`t stop blushing as Omma and Jinwoon hyung started to tease me. Lucky me, Appa just smile in silence. Then, I decide to help Appa with his grill chicken and Kangin help Omma and Jinwoon hyung.

Then, we have finished the dinner and we served it on the table. When I about to sit,

“Yah.. That was my chair..” Snapped Jinwoon hyung. Then, he sat beside Appa as I stared at the person beside me.

“Teukkie, Kangin have a sit.” Said Appa and he stunned. We only have 4 chair for this small table. So, there was no chair for Kangin. Then, Kangin speak..

“I-I `ll take the chair from the kitchen,then.” Said Kangin and he about to go to the kitchen but, I grabbed his hand.

Kyaaahh…  I never did that in front of my family.. Then I pull away my hand..

“It`s o-okay,Kangin. You can have my sit. L-Let me take another chair then.” I said as he turned to me.

“But..”Kangin tried to say something, but I cut him.

“It`s okay.. You`re our guest. Now, have a sit.” Said as I pointing at my chair. He thought for a moment then, he smile sweetly.

“Thank you, baby.” He whisper before he kiss my cheek..

Kangin KISSED me???

Yah!!!!!

My family was in front of us.

Then, I heard a giggled from my family an there was Jinwoon hyung..

“So sweet you guys..” Said Appa and I blushed as I pinched lightly Kangin arm before I take a chair from the kitchen.

Then, we had a great dinner with Kangin. After finished having a dinner and clean up,

“Omma, I think I should excuse myself now..” Said Kangin as he said to Omma shyly.

“Okay,Kangin. Thank for everything. We`ll having dinner together again next time,arasso.” Said Omma as he caresses Kangin hair and Appa patting at his back.

“Teukkie, accompany Kangin to the front door.” Said Appa and I nodded. Then, Kangin bit a goodbye to my family before we both heading to the front door..

~Nobody POV~

As Kangin and Teukkie arrived at the front door,

“So.. How you will going home?” ( Wrong sentences) Teukkie asked.

“I`ll use my car, of course.” Kangin said as he chuckled.. Then, Teukkie stunned.

“C-Car? You had a car on your own?” Teukkie asked, shout a  bit. Then, Kangin just nodded as he open the door  of his Honda car.

“Don`t be shock like that, Teukkie. I think I need to go now but,..” Kangin paused as he pointing at his cheek as a sign for a kiss. Teukkie give a  `are you serious’ face. Kangin just giggled with Teukkie face. He knew Teukkie won`t kiss him even,

Then, Teukkie kissed Kangin cheek quickly and he blushing toward his action. Kangin can`t help but smile widely as he hugged the latter body. Then, he kiss Teukkie forehead as he say,

“Good night  baby. I`ll come again tomorrow.”

“Drive safely, okay?”said Teukkie. Then, Kangin get in to the car and drive away after he bid a goodbye. As Teukkie get in the house,

“I think he will be a good son in-law.’ Said Yunho Appa suddenly. Teukkie shock a bit, and he blushing  as run to his room from he got more teased from his appa..

“Good son in-law??” Thought Teukkie as he get in his room.

“And a good husband,then..” Teukkie smiled and he slowly drown to his dreamland.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How`s that??

Bad?? please comment okay..

New pic..