I`m here..

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Kangin POV~

"Andwae!!" Shouted Teukkie as he tried to take the sandwich from me.. He jump and jump but yet, I still had that sandwich..

"Yah!! Give that sandwich.." Said Teukkie as he pouted cutely.. Omo.. so cute..

"Wae? This is mine. You had yours."I said as I pointing at his sandwich. He took a glare at his sandwich, then..

"Ani.. I want both.. So, give (jump) that (jump) sandwich ( jump).."Said Teukkie as he jumped to get the sandwich from me that I held it high.. I gigled when he was panting hard..

"Giving up already,Teukkie?" I said as I sat on his bed. He was smirk and he speak,

"In your dream.." Then, he attack me till I fall and he was top of me..He accidently kissed me... I wided my eyes.

He..

Teukkie..

KISSED

me??

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And we stunned at that position for a moment... Then,

"Arghh!!" Someone was screamed.. Then, we broke the kiss and turned our head to the door..

There was Kyumin and Eunhae couple.. But, the worse..

Jinwoon hyung was there.. NOOOO!!!

I am so dead!!!

Then, Teukkie and I get up from the bed and blushing madly toward that accident..

"Sorry to disturb you guys.. I think I got to go now.." Said Jinwoon hyung as he laughing hard... 

"Hyung... What was that?" Asked Donghae..

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

OMG!!!

OMG!!

We were kissing.. Anio....

Then, I heard Kangin and the rest were laughing..

"What?? Why are you guys were laughing?" I asked as I crossed my arm. Later, Sungmin and Donghae came nearer and hugged me..

"Just relax hyung. We`re sorry,Okay??" Sungmin said as he gave his aegyo eyes. Those eyes.. Aish.. I sighed and I hugged back Sungmin and Donghae..

"Arasso.. Plus, you`re my 'kids', right?" I said as we all laughing. Then, Eunhyuk interuppt..

"So, I was right. You`re our mom.."

Then, I frowned..

"Mom?? Why mom?" I asked

" So that.. Kangin hyung can be our father.." Said Sungmin as he release hug from me and hugged Kangin whom smiled shyly..

"But we are not official.. Yet.. Oops.."Said Kangin and I with the rest wided our eyes..

"Mwoh?? I thought you are couple now.. Ermm.. Based on what happened just now.." Said Eunhyuk as he gigled.. With that I glare at Kangin who smiling widely..

You`ll pay for it.. I said in my mind.. Then,

"Yah!! Minnie, Come here.." Commended Kyuhyun as he pouted..

"Hehehe.. My Kyubear jealous to Kangin hyung." Said Sungmin cutely as he heading to his boyfriend and kiss his cheek..

"Okay..Okay.. That enough..Kyuhyun, Sungmin.. We were here to visited Leetuek hyung,right? So, just continue your lovey dovey at home,Okay?" Said Donghae and yet, Kyumin just stuck his tongue.

"So.." Started Eunhyuk and he continue.."Why are you absent today,hyung?" Asked Eunhyuk as he and the rest sit on my bed..

"Erm...I--I" I stuttered and..

"He had a stomache-ache this morning.." Answered Kangin.. I turned my head to him and he smiled.. I noded and all of them just..

"Owh"...

"Erm.. I think we got to go now.." Said Kyuhyun as he dragged Sungmin ..Followed by Eunhyuk whom dragged Donghae too..

"Andwae!!"Screamed Sungmin and Donghae.. Then, I ask..

"Kyu, Hyukkie... Why you guys got to go now?" That made Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun smirk.. Then, I, Kangin, Sungmin and Donghae frowned.

"Cause you got Kangin hyung to take care of you.. Okay bye.." Said Kyuhyun as them all gone and laughing hard..

"Aish.. That kid.." I sighed.. And suddenly, Kangin hugged me from back..

"Yah!! Kangin, let go off me.. What if my parent come in later? " I said as I struggle in his arm.. 

Damn it.. He is strong..

"I don`t care.." He said as I tried and tried to release myself from him..

Then,

"Teukkie, I think I should tell you about this.." Kangin said as he release the hug and turned my body, so I`m facing him.

"Would you be my boyfriend?" He asked as he staring straight to my eyes.. When I about to reply,

"Teukkie, are you in there?" ..

Omo.. That Appa..

How could I faced him now?? 

"Teukkie, are you okay? You looked pale.." Said Kangin as he caressed my face..

"A-Ap-pa..."I stuttured as I pointing at the door.. Yet, he smiling as he tried to comfort me..

"Don`t be afraid.. I`m here.."He said as he kissed my forehead.. 

Oh my god!!! I felt funny in my tummy..

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So.. how was that??

 special for you guys....