16

My love *KangTeuk Version*

~ Nobody POV~

"K-Kangin?" Said Leeteuk as he open the door. Without hesitate,Leeteuk jumped and hug Kangin tightly..

"Owh.. Teu..Teukkie.. I c-can`t b-b-breath.." Said Kangin.. Then, Leeteuk release him and both smiled shyly.. 

"Omma still here,you know.."said Jaejoong Omma as he chuckled to the boys..  Then, Jaejoong Omma get closer to Leetuek and caressed his son face.. Leetuek get shock a bit and  tried to avoid it but.. Kangin hold Leeteuk`s wrist so he stayed still..

"Are you still mad at me,Teukkie?" Asked Jaejoong Omma sadly..

 

~ Leeteuk POV~

I can`t looked at his eyes. Not that I mad at him.. It just.. An ego in myself was uncontroled.. Then,I heard a sob.. And I turned to omma

He cried? Then, Kangin let go of my wrist and gave a signal to comfort omma.. I did what he said..

I hugged omma tightly and we both became teary...

"Omma,please stop crying.. I`m so sorry (sob) for being such a spoiled boy.. (sob) and made you worried.." I said between the sob.. Omma release the hug at smiled widely..

"It`s okay.. I love to have a spoiled boy just like you,Teukkie (looked at Kangin and turned to me) baby.." He giggled.. Kangin and I blushing like mad..

"Okay.. now i`ll made something for you to eat. I`ll send it in a few minutes.Okay?" When i about to speak up, Kangin interuppt..

"Am i troubling you? I can take it from the kitchen later,ermm.. Ajumma?" Then, Omma and me chuckled.. He called my omma 'Ajumma'?

"Just call me Omma,Kangin.. Plus,it okay and you not troubling me." Said Omma as he went to downstair.. As Omma sign was no longer to be seen, I dragged Kangin into my room.

"No need to force me,Teukkie..' Kangin said and shut the door. I just ignored him until,

"Teukkie.."Called Kangin and I turned to him..

"What?"

"Why you was absent today?" He asked as he come closer to me.. As he step forward,I`ll step backward until my back hit the wall..

Damn it!!! Now I`m trapped.

"I-I-I was s-sick.. so Omma let me stay in my bedroom.." I lied.. It seem he was sad when I finish my line.. Wa-Wait..

Did he knew that I was lied?? Then, Kangin heading to my bed and sit..

"Why you lied to me? Am I was untrusted person?" He asked me by looking at the floor..  And Of course, I felt guilty and I sit beside him as I  hug him..

"I`m sorry.. But I don`t want to make you worried.." I said as I lifted his chin and our eyes met.. Then, quickly I release the hug and his chin..

Yah, Park Jungsoo!!!! What thing have came into you?? I screamed mentally..

 

~ Kangin POV~

He hugged me for the secong time today... hehehe.. I can`t be more happier than this.. Then, I stand up and hug Teukkie from the back.. I felt he was a bit shocked.. But he just let me hug him...

"I`m so sorry, Kangin. About lying to you..." Apologised Teukkie.. I smiled and speak,

"I forgive you but as the replied, kiss me" I said I pointing at my right cheek.. He wided his eyes and he push me away..

"No.. Not even in your dream.." He said as he jump to his bed and took a pillow to protect himself... I giggled toward his attitude.

"Whatever.. Erm...Kangin, how did you knew that I was lied about my absent?"

"Because I already asked Jinwoon hyung. Plus,he told me everything that happened last night."

"He what??" Shouted Teukkie..

"Relax Teukkie.. It`s me who force him to tell me about it.. Don`t be mad at your hyung,arasso?" I said as I heading to his bed and sit beside him..

"What are you doing? Don`t sit to me that close."Snapped Teukkie.

"Wae? It`s not like I want to or kiss you,right?"

Then, I saw Teukkie face was blushing madly.. Omo.. he really think about it..

"Do you really want it?" I asked..

"What?"

"A kiss..????"

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA!!!!!!!!!

double update for today.....

hope you`ll comment and subcribe.....

*hug u*