NEWS

→ all about topp dogg

Cho PD, to release a 13-member hip hop idol group in October, “A different concept from Block B”.

toppdoggintl:



The hip hop artist as well as the producer, Cho PD, has revealed that a 13-member hip hop idol group will be debuting this October.

In one of TV Report’s recent interviews with Cho PD, he revealed, “A hip hop idol group going by the name of ‘Top Dog’ will be debuting soon. The name ‘Top Dog’ represents the key player in a sports game. Recall the name ‘Park Jisung’ and you’ll get what I mean.” He also added, “This team will be composed of friends that are outstanding in different areas including rap, dance and producing.”

“Their age will range from 19 as the youngest to 23 as the eldest, the will not be very huge.” Cho PD said, and continued, “This group has already been planned out since 2 years ago. To be honest, after launching Block B, we’ve went through a lot of trial and errors. Considering that, we’ve filled in the other necessities in our plan this time.”

To clear up the recent disputes about Block B planning to take their own paths, Cho PD explained, “The new group, Top Dog’s concept will not take over Block B’s current one at all. Even so, they will not be under where Block B was when they first debuted. Top Dog is also a very capable group, already well-armed with experiences from various stages.”

In celebration of Cho PD’s comeback with his mini album, “In Stardom V3.0”, a showcase followed by an after-party will be held, on the 13th of September. His album will be released on the 16th

Translated by Topp Dogg Intl.
Source: tvreport.co.kr