TOPP DOGG

→ all about topp dogg
[131023] ‘Cho PD’s victory’ Topp Dogg, the veil has been removed… Idols of a different level 
 
 

[My Daily = power press] rising star Topp Dogg finally unveiled.

October 22, Seoul Mapo District, Hongkik V Hall, where Topp Dogg’s Debut Showcase was held.

Cho PD had produced a new Hip Hop idol group called Topp Dogg, which means “The real winners over the competition”

Topp Dogg had successfully caught the eyes of many people after their large scale performances during the showcase and their choreography that no idol had ever tried before also attracted everyone’s attention. Apart from the skillful choreography that all the 13 members had shown during the showcase, their solo performances had also earned admiration from the crowd.  

In the showcase, two members of Topp Dogg had produced and showcased their emotional vocals and rap during one of the special performance stage for “Cigarette”.  

The showcase consisted of each individual member’s talent which included stages that were performed by Xero, Hojoon, B-Joo and Hansol. Impersonations of several members led to a warm applause from the audience at the showcase as well. Jenissi, one of Topp Dogg’s rappers also performed an impromptu freestyle rap, which brought up the atmosphere of the showcase. 

Leader P-Goon said “Rather than being just a Hip Hop group, Topp Dogg is a group that are able to showcase a wide variety of music and performances.” Kidoh also said confidently that “The music genre that we are going to do is not only limited to hip hop.”

P-Goon has been a trainee for about 8 years before their debut. Another member from Topp Dogg, Sangdo, stated that he had spent 3 months of intensive training and practices before the debut. 

P-Goon confessed saying “The most difficult period during my trainee life was that I had to practice continuously for years without knowing whether I will ever be debuting.”

Hansol stated “We were told that having a competitor is the most important thing but this is not aimed at anyone else but themselves. We will work hard”, earning cheers from the crowd. 

Although Topp Dogg will debut as a 13-member group, in the future there will be plans of Topp Dogg having different sub-units.

P-Goon: “The first unit that we want to let the people know of is Topp Dogg, with that we will make sure to work on many different aspects and to show the best end product to everyone.”

Throughout the course of the press conference and showcase, Cho PD watched all the Topp Dogg members that are on stage with a heartwarming expression.

Jenissi represented the group and stated that: “Having been a trainee in Stardom for about 2 years, Cho PD has given us a chance to develop and grow musically. Everyone of us are proud and happy to be able to perform onstage and we would want to thank Cho PD with much respect.”

Meanwhile in Topp Dogg, 5 of the members are producers, 4 are dancers and each of the individual members has their individual talent and skills in terms of vocal and rap which are likely to be included into an independent unit at any point of time be it as a singer or a songwriter. However with the different sub-units that will be produced in the future, it would not affect any Topp Dogg activities. Topp Dogg would also like to show to the public the individualized talent and skill each member has within each sub-unit. 

Topp Dogg will be debuting on October 24th and they will bring more amazing performances to the public. 

[Debut album “Dogg’s Out” is released. Photos provided by Stardom entertainment]

Source: Nate
Translation: Topp Dogg Intl.
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS