TOPP DOGG

→ all about topp dogg
[NEWS | 131021] ‘Cho PD Idol’ Topp Dogg, Music video scene photos made public “let’s meet soon~”
 
 
[Entertainment Team] Photos of Topp Dogg’s music video shoot were released.
 
‘Cho PD Idol’ also known as Topp Dogg, is a new Hip Hop idol group from Stardom Entertainment which consists of 13 members.
 
Topp Dogg has been gaining lots of interest from the public even before their debut and has revealed photos of their debut music video “Say it/Say the words” on the 21st of October, 2013. 
 
The photos released from the scene of music video shoot shows the individual charms that are radiating from each of the Topp Dogg members. Despite having their serious expression on during the Music Video shoot, the boys also had shown a ‘Peace/V’ sign in the photos showing their charm. The photos ‘Say It’ shows what the atmosphere is like from the scene of the music shoot, particularly from the NG scene.
 
On October 22, both Domestic and International media press will be invited to Topp Dogg’s debut press conference and showcase which will be held at Hongdae V-Hall to communicate directly with the fans. 
 
 
In the debut fan meeting event, fans will be able to meet all 13 Topp Dogg members and participate in Topp Dogg’s Debut Album autograph session. Special gifts will be presented to the fans that attended Topp Dogg’s debut showcase.
 
(Photos courtesy of: Stardom Entertainment)
 
Source: Naver.
 
Translated by: Topp Dogg Intl.