Zico's Girlfriend

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Seunghyun dropped you and Seungri off at school. “Bye, oppa!” You waved. He waved back and drove off.

You and Seungri split up to go to your lockers.

As you were getting your books out, someone wrapped an arm around your waist from behind. You glanced back and Zico’s face appeared next to yours. “Getting ready for class?”

“You should, too.” You tapped his nose but your heart fluttered when he squeezed your waist.

“Good morning, baby.” Zico mumbled and kissed you. You smiled through his lips. The bell rang and he broke the kiss with a sigh.

“Let me walk you to class.” Zico took your hand and led you to your classroom.

Students looked up in surprise, “They’re going out?” They shrugged it off after a while.

P.O. looked up and blinked at your intertwined hands.

“I’ll see you at lunch, yeah? Tell P.O. to lead you there.” Zico gave him a stern look, “Behave.”

P.O. made a face and Zico left. “So you and leader hyung, huh?” He asked.

You smiled and nodded. “Swe-et.” He made it into two syllables with a nod.

At lunch, P.O. led you to the cafeteria. “We get food and eat out in the back.”

You and P.O. got your foods and went behind the gym where a lonely bleacher was. All of Block B were there, laughing and chatting.

Zico saw you and brightened. “Babe!” He hopped off and ran over. You smiled and waved. Zico ran over and took your tray. He kissed your cheek and asked how your classes were.

“Damn. They look prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter