Three words

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtXYfbCGLs

-----

You and Zico were still running. You glanced back, afraid that the Dragons were following. “You think they stopped?” He asked. You shook your head.

Zico thought back to U-Kwon’s advice. “Take her to our place.”

*Maybe I really should. They’ll never know.* “Come on. I have a place we can hide out for a while.” Zico grasped your hand and led you back to the neighborhood where the sauna was.

“We’re going back to the sauna?” You asked, confused. “No…we’re going to my house.” He said. “What?” You blinked. *To put it more correctly, Block B’s home.* Zico stopped in a dark, empty alley.

You started to get creepy vibes from the fog. All you could hear was the drip-drip from a pipe somewhere. Zico stopped in front of a big building. You looked up at the warmly lit light, “That’s your house?”

“No…this is.” Then he opened the door to the garage below.

You blinked *What?*

Zico stepped inside and turned the lights on, “Welcome to Block B’s Lair!”

Warily, you came inside and looked around. A big enough kitchen was in the left corner. You saw a ping pong table, pool table, and foosball table lined up in the ‘living room’. There was also a dark gray beat-up sofa with all the stuffing coming out. A medium-sized TV stood in front of the broken coffee table. There were only two desks in the back with one computer. Seven beds crowded the vacant space. Papers, magazines, and food wrappers covered the floor. Zico turned red and started picking them up.

“Sorry. I wasn’t expecting bringing a girl home tonight.

” You raised an eyebrow, “You must bring girls home often.”

“No! I didn’t mean it like that! I- Argh.” He slapped his forehead.

You chortled. Zico sighed and tossed the trash away.

“Um, nice place.” You commented.

Zico rolled his eyes, “Right. Just go ahead and say it. It’s a hole.” He shut the wide door and chained it up.

“No, it’s very comfortable and…” You picked up a collage of girls in bikinis. Some were in nothing at all. You raised an eyebrow, “And…er, creative.”

Zico snatched the collage away with a red face *Damn you Jaehyo! Don’t leave your artwork out for everyone to see!* He shoved it under one of the beds.

“Which one is your bed?” You asked. “Guess.” Zico challenged.

You examined them. “Well, it can’t be the Hello Kitty one.”

All was silent.

“…Right?” You looked at him.

Zico sighed, “Please don’t laugh.”

“Ohmygod…so that is your bed?” You asked. He unwillingly nodded.

Your lips tingled. A bubble of laughter was threatening to come out.

Zico glared at you, “I told you not to laugh!”

“I’m not! It’s just…” You walked over and picked up a Hello Kitty pillow. You smiled and wrinkled up your nose as you held it out, “I can’t imagine you sleeping with this. What happened to ‘Zico a.k.a. Zicova I already razed this place to the ground. Gotta reconstruct this entire shabby place. You wouldn’t be wrong to call me a psycho. I’m hip hop from head to toe.’” You mocked him.

“Stop.” He frowned.

Still, you were having fun, “I was right after all. ‘Outside you’re a tough gangster boy but at home, you’re broke mama’s boy.’” You were cracking up and rolling on his bed now.

“Yah!” Zico yanked the Hello Kitty away with a pout, “You said real men wear pink.”

“Yeah, wear. Not sleep in them.” Amused, you pointed to the covers.

“Get off then.” Zico grabbed your hand and yanked you up but you clung onto his bed, “No! I’m starting to like it here actually!” He let you go.

You scrambled onto th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter