Meet Z-I-C-O

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkhbzw1T-3M

-------

“I’m so bored!” You lamented on your bed. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Your head was falling off the edge of the bed.

There was a knock on the door. “Yeah, Seungri oppa?” He was the only one home.

Seungri poked his head in, “Seunghyun hyung left money for pizza. What kind of pizza do you want?”

You quickly scrambled up with a wicked smile, “Instead of using that money on pizza, how about we use it on something else?” “Huh?” Seungri blinked.

In half an hour, the two of you were under the Hankang bridge where the real underground hip hop artists thrived.

“Why did I let you drag me into this?!” Seungri slapped his forehead. “Seunghyun hyung is going to KILL me!”

“If Jiyong oppa doesn’t kill you first.” You added.

Seungri groaned. You looked around and spotted the stage. You brightened like Christmas lights. “Come on, oppa!” You took his hand and dragged him through the thick crowd of dancers. You looked up at the stage in awe, “Wow…This is my world here.”

Seungri anxiously looked around. But he spotted a pretty female dancing ily in shorts and tank top. She met eyes with him and winked. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her. Pretty soon, you were left on your own.

“Anyone wanna go against Lee?” The MC asked.

You raised your hand. He grinned, “Cute girl. Okay. You’re up.” He took your hand and lifted you onto the stage. “Name?” You gave him your name. “Okay, let’s go!” The MC said.

The guy named Lee went first. You listened patiently and beat him with the same rhyme you used against the green-cap guy in Anyang. Once again, the crowd went wild. Flustered, Lee went again but this time, you beat him with lyrics about his style. Everyone cracked up.

The MC held up your wrist, “Man this girl is bomb!” You grinned happily. “Who will go up against this amazing girl?” He asked. The crowd was silent.

Then someone came up. It was actually a group.

“I will.” A voice full of confidence said.

You turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter