Gang

It's a Hip-Hop World, Baby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mka2y1AjlnU

------

 

Luckily, you and your brothers didn’t have to switch schools and Seunghyun didn’t have to quit his job at the local market. The 6 of you had found a temporary apartment to stay at.

The bell rang at Anyang Middle School. You and Seungri came out in the front and waited for Daesung. After meeting up with him, the two of you had to go meet up Jiyong and Taeyang at Anyang High School right next door.

You looked around and your eyes brightened. *Jiyong oppa!*

Of course, being the rebel he was, his shirt wasn’t tucked in properly and his tie was loose. His pants were baggy and hair was styled into an attractive disarray.

You were about to call his name but stopped as he approached a black car. *Who is that? Does oppa know them.* You tilted your head in wonder.

Jiyong tipped his head and chewed his gum. The window opened and an arm stretched out. You gasped when you saw the dragon tattoo.

“No…” You whispered.

“What?” Seungri asked.

You shook him with trembling hands, “Oppa, look! That’s Jiyong oppa!”

Seungri looked up and his eyes widened. “Why is he with the loan sharks?!” You asked. He didn’t know either.

The door opened and Jiyong went in. Eyes wide, you started chasing the car but it was too fast.

Taeyang and Daesung came out now. “What’s going on?”

“It’s Jiyong oppa!” You panicked. “What?” They asked, confused.

You started telling them everything you saw. Their eyes rounded in shock.

“We have to tell Seunghyun oppa! Hurry!” You pulled on their arms.

The 4 of you hurried to the market where he was working. Seunghyun smiled when he saw all of you, “Now you come? But where’s Jiyong?”

“Hyung, he’s in trouble.” Taeyang said seriously.

The smile fell off his face, “What did he do this time?”

 -----------

“I’m home.” Jiyong entered the apartment. He stopped when he saw all of you sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter