My Two in One Sweetheart

My Two in One Sweetheart

 

Chapter4: The Party

 

 

It was dark inside the room, all you can hear are whispering voices, giggling and chuckling sounds at the center of the dark room. All of them pays attentively at the door, waiting for it to be opened by the person they’ve been waiting to arrive. And as soon as they heard the doorknob being opened all eight of them readied themselves.

 

The door swung open revealing a guys who’s face couldn’t be seen clearly because of the darkness surrounding the room.

 

“Hey, guys? Are you here? It’s me Siwon,” the man greeted,

 

No one responded to the call as they waited for Siwon to look for the switch at the wall. And as soon as the new comer turned the lights on everybody jumped from their places as they throw confetti’s and started shouting their greetings at the birthday celebrant.

 

“Happy Birthday Siwon!” all eight of them shouted in unison, colorful confetti’s surrounded the whole area as well as the celebrant, loud music started banging inside the room.

 

Siwon brushed the confetti’s all over him while laughing along with his friends. He began scanning the whole area and the first that had caught his attention was a huge banner which says,

“Happy Birthday to God’s favorite child, Choi Siwon!”

The banner made him laugh and smacks Leeteuk’s shoulder lightly for he knew he was the one behind that, he also saw white and blue balloons flying on the air and almost touching the ceiling, there were also some that were scattered on the floor, a disco ball hanging at the center of the room and huge speakers near the huge flat screen T.V, and lastly foods and beverages filling the huge rectangular table at the corner of the room.

 

 “Whoa! You guys shouldn’t have prepared this much, seeing all of us together and complete is more than enough. But thank you, this room looks like our own personal club tonight.” He said in pure amazement.

 

“How can we not prepare for your birthday? We always do something special for everyone during their birthdays. Not because your rich you’ll turn our surprise down,” Sungmin faked a frown.

 

Siwon chuckled as he ruffled the shorter male’s hair, “But I didn’t turn you guys down, I came, and now I’m here.” He replied to which Sungmin responded with a cute huge smile.

 

“It’s really hard to make surprise parties especially for rich kids like you, but of course you still haven’t seen our surprise gift for you, and I bet you haven’t received anything like it before.” Yunho told him with much confidence in his tone.

 

Siwon raised an eyebrow in curiosity, “Don’t tell me you bought something one of a kind and expensive? Not that I don’t like it, but really guys you shouldn’t have--”

 

“Calm down bro, we didn’t even spend a coin to give you something special for your birthday, it’s a gift from God and we only act as the delivery boys.” Kyuhyun cut him off putting some humor in his sentence.

 

Siwon chuckled at his friend’s sense of humor, “Okay, so where is the gift you’re talking about? Let me see,” he told them.

 

Leeteuk and Yunho looked at each other, nodded, then gestured their arms towards Kibum and Ryeowook’s direction. The gift was standing behind the two males, waiting for the signal before he started doing his part in the said surprise party.

 

“Hyung, happy birthday,” both Ryeowook and Kibum chorused before stepping out of the way to reveal their gift.

 

Donghae came into view looking all cute with a birthday hat on his head, carrying a small cake with 18 colorful candles on top. He started singing the birthday song that his friends had taught him earlier; all of them were shocked that he didn’t knew the song except for Hyukjae who obviously knows the reason why. Donghae walks slowly towards the birthday boy as he sang the short song, Donghae occasionally glanced at his friends who are all mouthing the song, guiding him so he won’t get lost in the song.

 

Siwon laughs heartily seeing his friends paying too much attention to Donghae as they mouthed the song for him, like bunch of teachers guiding a kid in a song number.

 

The group didn’t fail to choose Donghae as a present for Siwon, from the way the tall guy was looking at the cute male is a proof that he was captured by Donghae. And for some reasons Hyukjae didn’t like it.

 

He doesn’t know why, but he felt like he wanted Donghae back to him, if only he can find a way so Donghae can be dependent on him again. Like Siwon, Hyukjae also got captured by the younger. That night when he found Donghae in the streets he knows that that person indeed had occupied a space in his heart, when he send Donghae away he felt really bad for not even trying to listen to him he felt worried that he might put himself in danger while looking for his master’s turtle, and when he saw him earlier at the corridor of that hotel how he wanted to hug the younger for he was safe, but because he was not good in expressing his emotions he ended up insulting and teasing him. Hyukjae thought that he should find a way to bring Donghae back. He watched at the boy intently as it reaches Siwon.

 

Donghae stopped in front of the celebrant as the song came to an end, “Happy birthday, happy birthday… happy birthday Siwon,” and as soon he sang the last few words the group started clapping their hands, except for the guy standing at the corner, and it is none other than Hyukjae.

 

Siwon blew the lighted candles before speaking to Donghae, “Thank you, by the way I’m Siwon, what’s yours?” he asked.

 

“I’m Donghae,” the boy replied,

 

“It’s nice to meet you Donghae,” Siwon said as he offered a hand for a handshake.

 

Donghae shifted his gaze from Siwon’s hand to the cake he was carrying with both hands, he looked around and the first person he saw was Hyukjae. He approached Hyukjae only to give him the cake he was holding and then return to Siwon to respond to the handshake.

 

All of them found it cute, but Hyukjae did not, he faked a smile but when the others had turned their attention back to Siwon, Hyukjae glared at Donghae whose back is now facing him.

 

“You’re going to pay for this you alien,” Hyukjae said almost inaudible so the others won’t hear.

 

“I can see that our gift is the best so far…” Leeteuk bragged as he hung his arms around Donghae shoulder.

 

“Indeed Donghae’s the cutest gift I’ve ever had,” Siwon replied which made Donghae blush.

 

“But, the gift will only be available for today, so that means Donghae will have to go after the party tonight.” It was Hyukjae who spoke, from the corner of his eyes he saw Donghae pouts knowing that the Donghae had sensed that Hyukjae wants him gone by tomorrow.

 

Siwon nodded, “I understand, but I wish this won’t be the last time we’ll see each other again.” he said as he looked from Hyukjae to Donghae.

 

“Who knows? You might see each other again soon, you have lots of time to get to know each other so quit this introduction and let us start with the party.” Yunho urged as the loud music started invading the room again.

 

All of them then proceeded towards the table and started eating. Hyukjae had decided to sit right next to Donghae so he can monitor it’s every move. Maybe because he was still scared of the fact that Donghae still have some hidden capabilities that will put his friends in danger, but a part of him was telling him that he was afraid because Donghae is getting a lot of attention now and knowing that if Siwon will help Donghae find that Ddangkoma, can never have Donghae back to him again.

 

It was noisy on the table as they started having a conversation about school, relationships, and they didn’t forgot to bring up the topic about the turtle Donghae was looking for. Everyone was laughing, teasing and throwing jokes at one another. All seems to be getting drunk as hours passed by.

 

“So Donghae would you still want to see Siwon after this?” it was Kibum who asked.

 

“Of course he said he’ll help me find Ddangkoma, so that requires us seeing each other more often, right?”  Donghae replied, all of them getting drunk except for Donghae who had also drank the same number of bottles as the others had but it has no effects on him.

 

“Siwon, would you like to be friends with Donghae?” Sungmin spoke.

 

“Of course, why? Aren’t we friends yet?” Siwon asked Donghae.

 

“You want to be my friend? I love making new friends” Donghae replied.

 

“See, we’re friends already Donghae said so,” Siwon told Sungmin.

 

“What about being more than friends?” Yunho also joined in the interview session.

 

“Things will happen at the right time, we shouldn’t rush things, and you shouldn’t be asking that you might scare Donghae” Siwon replied as he glanced at Donghae who obviously had no idea of what Yunho just meant.

 

“So let’s ask Donghae this time shall we? Hey, Donghae what are you looking for in a guy?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Donghae cocked his head to the side as he thought for an answer to Leeteuk’s question, but obviously there is none he could think of as of the moment.

 

He shrugged his shoulders, “Honestly I don’t know,” he replied.

 

“Okay, okay let me ask you another one, who do you think is the most handsome in our group? You should choose the most good looking among us.” Leeteuk tried Donghae again.

 

Donghae blushed knowing that he needs to answer who is the most good looking based on his own preference. He looked at each and everyone on the table aside from Hyukjae who was sitting beside him, he only looked at the guy from the corner of his eyes.

 

“So? Who is the most handsome? Go on we won’t take it seriously, just say the name and it will all be just fine, we just want to know.” Kyuhyun assured him.

 

Donghae lowered his head as he nodded to what Kyuhyun said. He gave another glance at Siwon before titling his head a bit to his right to look at Hyukjae. Everyone was paying attentively at him as they waited for his response.

 

And because Donghae is feeling all too shy he can’t find the strength to open his mouth and say the name, so instead he moved a bit closer to his right and elbowed Hyukjae by the arm. It was Donghae’s way of saying that he chooses Hyukjae as the most good looking among the group.

 

Everyone on the table started making teasing noises and whistles, the table shook as Yunho and Kyuhyun started drumming the table.

 

Hyukjae’s heart started beating faster, he didn’t expect that Donghae would choose him despite the way he treated the younger earlier.

 

“Whoa! Does that mean that you prefer Hyukjae over Siwon?” Ryeowook had finally joined the conversation.

 

“I don’t know, but for me Hyukjae is the most handsome.” Donghae was blushing madly.

 

Hyukjae’s face was scarlet because of the wine and he turned completely red as he blushed after hearing what Donghae said.

 

“Hyukjae, Donghae just said that you’re the most handsome. So, what do you think about that?” Kibum asked the red head.

 

“I knew that a long time ago, so it doesn’t sound any special hearing it from others” Hyukjae lied, because in fact it sounds special hearing the compliment from Donghae.

 

“Aishh… you’re so full of yourself, you brag too much” Sungmin told his best friend.

 

“What? I’m just saying the truth,” Hyukjae talked back. 

 

“It’s unfair, Donghae said you’re handsome, so this time we want to hear what can you say about Donghae,” It was Siwon who spoke.

 

Hyukjae swallowed loudly as he glanced at the boy beside him.

 

“He’s cute,” Hyukjae answered short.

 

“And?” Leeteuk said wanting to hear more from his friend.

 

“Attractive,” Hyukjae replied,

 

“And?” Kyuhyun copied his hyungs,

 

Hyukjae scanned the blushing Donghae beside him, looking for more things he could say, “And… inviting,” he said as his eyes landed on the exposed neck of the younger,

 

Hyukjae was startled as a spoon flew at his direction, hitting his head hard.

 

“The heck! That hurts!” Hyukjae cried caressing his head.

 

“You deserve that, you’re being your bold and ert self again. Donghae’s too innocent for that you playboy.” Sungmin scolded the red head male.

 

Instead of speaking to his best friend, Hyukjae turned to speak to Kyuhyun, “Yah! Kyuhyun your boyfriend is already drunk, he’s beginning to throw things already. Stop him.”

 

“Just be thankful that he didn’t throw a knife at you,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

 

“Okay, kids, stop the childish fights and let’s continue with the party,” Leeteuk said as he stood up from his chair, everyone proceeded at the center of the room and started dancing with the beat of the music.

 

All are swaying their bodies despite of feeling all dizzy, all are making fun and imitating each other’s way of dancing, laughing and smacking each other’s shoulder. Donghae watched all of his new friends, he was laughing along with them, he adores the friendship those boys had, seeing them like that makes him happy as if he’s already one of them.

 

Before the night ends, Siwon and Donghae had been dragged into the center for a dance. It did not pleased Hyukjae but he kept his eyes fixed at the couple dancing. When the song ended it surprised him when Siwon approached him and gave Donghae to him.

 

“It’s your turn now, be careful with him, he’s my gift until the clock strikes twelve,” Siwon told Hyukjae as he transferred Donghae’s hand to the red head.

 

Donghae kept his face down, feeling so shy to even look at Hyukjae. His heart drums faster and louder when Hyukjae took his hand and guided him at the center. They stopped at the center and Hyukjae did let go of Donghae’s hand only to place his hands around Donghae’s waist. On the other hand Donghae placed his hands on the latter’s shoulder. Both of them were not looking at each other, obviously because the two of them feels extremely shy to even let their eyes meet each other.

 

“Where are you planning to go after this? Home?” Hyukjae dared to spoke to him as they swayed with the music.

 

Donghae shook his head, “I can’t go back yet, I told you I’m still looking for someone,”

 

“So what are you planning to do? You don’t even have a place to stay,” Hyukjae said raising his voice a bit,

 

Donghae just bit his own lips, he don’t have anything to say to him. He’s right anyways, how can he survive if he doesn’t have any place where he could stay while looking for Ddangkoma.

 

“If ever I’ll let you live with me for a while, while you’re looking for the turtle, will you accept it?” Hyukjae said, hoping that Donghae would say yes.

 

“But you don’t like me remember? Honestly I’m getting scared of you,” Donghae replied.

 

Hyukjae sighed, “How the heck did I scared you?”

 

“Because you told me you’ll tell the other’s about me, that I’m weird, like what you called me earlier, all of them will think that I’m an alien.” Donghae pouted.

 

“Then just forget about what I said, I tend to joke sometimes, so don’t take that seriously,” Hyukjae replied.

 

That made Donghae smile a bit, “So, I can go back to your house again? I can live there with you for a while?” he asked.

 

Hyukjae nodded, “Well, that is if you still want to go back there despite the way I behave sometimes.”

 

“I don’t mind at all, I really love your place the first time I saw it. I want to go back there again.” Donghae chimed.

 

“Then go home with me later when the party is over,” Hyukjae told him as he finally faced Donghae who was already looking up at him.

 

“Omo… Thank you, thank you, thank you Hyukjae” Donghae showered him with gratitude and hugged Hyukjae tightly because of overwhelming happiness.

 

Hyukjae bit his lips to prevent himself from smiling too much, “Hey, hey you can let go now, the others might think wrong,” he told the younger though he likes the way Donghae hugs him.

 

Thankfully the others are too busy with their own business; Sungmin and Kyuhyun as well as Kibum and Ryeowook are too preoccupied with their dancing at the corner, Yunho, Leeteuk, and Siwon are too busy with their conversation and were laughing hard that Donghae and Hyukjae were not caught.

 

“I’m just so happy, I don’t know why, maybe because I now have a place to stay,” Donghae said, his arms still around the red head.

 

“Just be happy then, I think that’s more acceptable, rather than being sad and turning into a girl again,” Hyukjae .

 

They stayed like that for a few more minutes. Hyukjae had managed to wrap his arms around Donghae as well as they kept on swaying to the music. He was proud of himself for he made it, he made Donghae return to him again, and now, he can keep Donghae for him for a while.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

UPDATE! 

 

I'll update as soon as I can.

 

LOVE,

ME. ^^