My Two in One Sweetheart

My Two in One Sweetheart

 

Chapter3 : The Unexpected Someone

 

 

Hyukjae was slowly gaining his consciousness, he blinked almost five times as he tries to clear his blurry vision. It took a few minutes before he realized that he was lying on the floor, slowly, he raised his self up until he was sitting and his back was leaning against the table.

 

He scanned the room as he caressed his nape, and that’s when he spotted a beautiful brunette standing a few feet away from him, like he was scared of approaching him. Donghae, he remembered the name of the guy, and that’s when he had those flashbacks of everything that happened from last night up to scene before he fainted.

 

“You’re awake,” the brunette beamed, “Hyukjae? Are you okay?” he asked as he move closer to the red head.

 

“You! don’t you dare go near me, Stay away you freak!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

 

“Please listen to me first…” Donghae pleaded.

 

“No! I don’t give a damn to whatever you are planning to say, get out! Get out of my house or else I’ll call the cops,” Hyukjae gulped upon realizing that maybe the cops won’t believe him if ever he’ll tell them about Donghae.  “I’ll call the p-priest, o-or the CIA, so if you don’t want to get into trouble you leave this place now,” Hyukjae threatened.

 

Donghae doesn’t have any idea those people are Hyukjae was talking about, but the fact that the red head would tell the other human about his existence scared him.

 

“Please Hyukjae, fine, I will leave but please don’t tell the others about me. I will leave now, but please don’t tell the other humans.” Donghae told him.

 

Hyukjae had managed to raise himself up, as he headed towards the door. He opened the door before turning around to faced Donghae, “Deal, now leave. I’ll pretend that I never met you. Don’t show up again understand?” Hyukjae told him.

 

Donghae’s shoulder’s hanged low, he thought that Hyukjae could somehow help him find Ddangkoma but he had scared him, and now he’s on his own again. Donghae walked towards the door, he stopped before completely stepping outside the doorway.

 

“I wouldn’t be able to return your clothes if we won’t --”

 

“Just keep them.” Hyukjae was quick to respond, not letting him finish his sentence.

 

 “Thank you for letting me stay, for helping me, you have such a good heart. I’m sorry if I scared you, but if you’ll only let me explain--”

 

“No. Just go.” Hyukjae snapped.

 

Donghae nodded, “Goodbye Hyukjae, and its nice meeting you.” he said as he stepped out of Hyukjae’s apartment.

 

Hyukjae immediately closed the door as soon as Donghae was out. He leaned his back against the door as he heaved a sigh.

 

“This isn’t happening to me, what the heck is he?” he muttered, talking solely to himself. He shook his head to erase the thoughts. “No, nothing happened. I don’t know him. Everything is just a nightmare Hyukjae.” he told himself, slapping his cheeks lightly as he headed to the washroom to take a shower, thinking that after that he might calm down.

 

----------------

 

 

“Hey, Hyukjae are you even listening to me?” the cute looking guy asked him, his eyes turning into slits as he looked at his best friend who is seemed to be in deep thoughts.

 

Hyukjae was startled upon hearing his best friend’s high pitched voice, a proof that he was indeed thinking of something and wasn’t paying attention to what the cute looking guy was saying.

 

“I-I’m sorry Sungmin, w-what is that again you are saying?” Hyukjae asked, scratching the back of his head.

 

Sungmin sighed loudly, “I hate repeating the things that I’ve already said, why aren’t you listening, and you can’t even pay attention to what your best friend was saying!” he scolded him.

 

“I’m sorry okay, I told you I really had a bad dream last night, that’s why I find it hard to concentrate on things.” Hyukjae reasoned out.

 

“I think you are now experiencing the curse that your past relationships had put on you, that’s why you are having nightmares.” Sungmin joked.

 

“Shut up…” Hyukjae mumbled.

 

“Just admit it, you’ve been a very bad boy, and now you are facing your bad karmas.” Sungmin told him.

 

Hyukjae rolled his eyes, “Let’s just drop this topic off, now, what was that you’re saying a while ago?”

 

“I can’t believe that I am repeating this all over again, you better listen now Lee Hyukjae,” Sungmin said pointing a finger at his best friend.

 

He sighed before starting again, “Kyuhyun and the others are reminding us about Siwon’s surprise party later after class. Well, the other’s planned a surprise party for Siwon and Kyuhyun asked us to go. They are already fixing the place where the party will be held, they’ll give us a call when they’re done.”

 

“So, that’s why you’re boyfriend was absent today huh, I wonder what’s wrong with Kyu for him to help for the party preparation. I bet he’s not doing anything at all. Maybe he’s just sitting at a corner harassing the buttons of his game console,”

 

Sungmin pouted, “I agreed that he can skip the class if he’s planning to help, but if ever I received a word from Leeteuk hyung that he didn’t contributed a thing, I’m going to break his bones” Sungmin said and the way he said those words scared the hell out of Hyukjae.

 

“Jeez Sungmin… relax will you?” Hyukjae told him.

 

Sungmin snorted in reply, “And another thing, Kyuhyun said that they are going to introduce someone.”

 

“Who?”

 

Sungmin shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, Kyuhyun said that they are planning to introduce that person to Siwon, since he’s been single for almost a year.”

 

Hyukjae grins, “If Siwon doesn’t like him or her, tell Kyuhyun to just past it to me. Is that a boy or a girl?”

 

“I forgot to ask but Kyuhyun said even you will like that person” Sungmin replied.

 

That made Hyukjae smile, “He better make sure I will, now I’m excited.” He said, raising himself up on his seat as both of them leave the school cafeteria.

 

Sungmin shook his head seeing that smile plastered on his best friend’s face, knowing that there’s another meaning behind those smiles, he never changed. How he wished Hyukjae can have a serious relationship in the future.

 

---------

 

 

He had been tugged along by five teenagers to the place where he is right now. He was in the middle of looking for his Master’s pet, when a group of five charming boys approached him asking what his name is and if it okay if they can talk with him, and because all of them looks nice he agreed.

 

They told him that they will help him find what or who he was looking for if he will help them in making a surprise party for their friend. He doesn’t have to do anything, all he needs to do is to make friends with the birthday celebrant. He was just sitting on the couch as he watched his new friends fix the room up for the party later.

 

“Will you guys really help me find Ddangkoma after this?” the brunette asked the five teenagers he met that morning.

 

The eldest of the five was the one who spoke, “Of course, well I believe that Ddangkoma is a kind of animal right?” he asked.

 

Donghae shrugged his shoulders, “If that’s what you call her here, then yes. But she’s too small how can we find her?”

 

“That’s why you are doing this, all you have to do is to be friends with our friend who is celebrating his birth today, maybe he can help you find it, and since he’s rich he can find anything anywhere.” Said the guy who was busy playing with that noisy rectangular thing.

 

“Really? He can help me? That would be wonderful, I hope I can meet him as soon as possible.” Donghae said with too much enthusiasm.

 

 “You look very lovely and I bet he will love to be your friend, but you have to be nice to him and try not to talk so weird at him so he won’t find you strange.” The cute looking boy with glasses told him.

 

Donghae blushed hearing those compliments, “Thanks, I’ll do my best then.”

 

“I hope Siwon will like him, he’s cute and adorable, he also looks innocent, these are the types Siwon likes.” Donghae heard one of them talking with the guy who was busy playing.

 

“I hope so, he’s been single for one year, he needs to get a partner, but Donghae is really weird.” The guy who was busy playing replied.

 

“Yeah, he is weird though, but maybe because he’s too innocent.”

 

Donghae bit his lips, he needs to be more careful if he doesn’t want them to suspect further.

 

“Uhm, Leeteuk hyung, I need to go to the comfort room” Donghae said.

 

“The comfort room is on the 1st floor, upon getting downstairs turn to the left and you’ll see the arrow pointing to where it is,” Leeteuk instructed.

 

“Okay,” he replied as he raised himself up on the couch.

 

--------

 

Hyukjae had finally reached the hotel where his friends had planned to make the surprise birthday party for their friend Siwon. Sungmin told him to go ahead because he needs to drop by at the bake shop first to get the cake they ordered for the birthday boy.

 

He was on his way to the room where his friends are, he was busy texting on his phone and wasn’t looking to where he’s going when he suddenly bumped into someone.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry,” the boy apologized as he bent down and pick the red head’s cell phone, which fell on the floor.

 

Hyukjae felt embarrassed that the boy was the one who was apologizing instead of him, “No, it’s my fault I’m sorry.” He said.

 

The brunette quickly raised himself up “Here,” he handed him the phone.

 

Upon seeing each other’s faces, both of them froze as they stared at each other in shock. Hyukjae is the first one who recovered and was the first to speak.

 

“You alien, what are you doing here?” Hyukjae hissed, pointing a finger at him.

 

Donghae frowned upon hearing what Hyukjae just called him, “Hey… I know what that means, I’m not an alien!” he yelled.

 

“Yes you are! What do you call yourself then if you’re not some kind of an alien?” Hyukjae replied back, raising an eyebrow.

 

Donghae crossed his arms, “Heechul hyung said that aliens are ugly, but I’m not, they always say that I’m pretty and adorable.” he answered with full of confidence.

 

Hyukjae chuckled sarcastically, “And you believe them that easily? You’re not that pretty and there are lots of people more adorable than you, for example, me.” he said, crossing his arms as well.

 

Donghae pouted, “Well, I met some new friends today, and my new friends told me that I look pretty. So I don’t care if you are more adorable than me.”

 

“Liar. How can you make friends, aliens can’t have friends.”

 

“I told you I’m not an alien,” Donghae said gritting his teeth, “And I have friends, I’m not lying, Master told me that lying is bad.”

 

“Fine, let’s see if they can still be your friends after they find out what you really are, don’t worry I won’t tell. I will let them find you out for themselves.” Hyukjae smirked.

 

Donghae felt suddenly scared and sad, “I can’t believe you’re being mean to me, I thought you’re really nice. Heechul hyung is right humans can’t be trusted.” He said as he turned his back to the red haired guy.

 

Hyukjae didn’t mean to sound harsh, but he doesn’t know either how Donghae feels since he’s not very human at all. What Hyukjae wanted is to show a bit  bravery, so Donghae can’t do something out of this world to him, how can he tell, maybe Donghae eats people or can exterminate someone like what aliens can do in movies.

 

“Hey, hey where do you think you’re going? Huh?” Hyukjae blocked Donghae’s way.

 

“I’m going back to my new friends, and I don’t care if they found out that I’m weird, after I found Ddangkoma I will leave immediately.” Donghae replied, looking down on the ground as he speaks.

 

Hyukjae sighed loudly, Donghae’s too innocent to hide something from people and he bet people will freak out if ever they found out what Donghae was capable of doing. His conscience was screaming inside his head, telling him to try help the brunette, somehow he feels that he can deal with it, that he might be the only human who can deal with it. Yes, he’s afraid that Donghae might have some extra ordinary talent aside from switching gender, but a bigger part of him was telling him to care for the younger, he’s too innocent and if humans will know it will be a huge issue worldwide. The thought scared him more.

 

“Who are these new friends of yours anyway? If you want me to believe you at least show them to me,” Hyukjae asked.

 

“They are inside that room” Donghae replied pointing at the door that Hyukjae was blocking off.

 

Hyukjae laughed, “Are you sure they are inside? Me and my friends are occupying this room. Maybe you’re just lying,”

 

Donghae shook his head, “No, honestly all of my new friends are inside that room”

 

Hyukjae smirked, “Okay then, let’s go inside and check if you’re new friends are really inside ‘our room’” he said, giving stress to his last two words.

 

Hyukjae then turned his body around as he reached for the doorknob. He opened the door widely to give Donghae a better view of the people inside which is all his friends, all are busy preparing for the party later.

 

Hyukjae’s brow raise, “So where are your friends? I can’t see them here,”

 

Donghae walked inside the room and Hyukjae was about to stop him when the brunette called his eldest friend, “Leeteuk hyung,” Donghae called the guy who was busy arranging the foods on the table.

 

Leeteuk doesn’t need to look and turn around to know who it was who had called him, “Donghae you’re back, did you find the rest room?” he asked too busy to tear his gaze from what he’s doing.

 

“Yes hyung I found it, thanks for the instructions.” Then Donghae turned his body slightly around to face Hyukjae who looks frozen to where he is standing.

 

He smiled at Hyukjae, “Them, these are all my new friends. Leeteuk hyung, Yunho, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, and Kibum.” He said, pointing at the person he was referring to.

 

Hyukjae’s jaw dropped upon hearing Donghae naming all his friends and he knew all of them.

 

“Don’t tell me, y-you’re the one Kyuhyun was talking about?” Hyukjae gulped loudly,

 

Donghae shrugged his shoulders, “They said they will help me find Ddangkoma, all I need to do is to make friends with their friend who is having a birthday today.” he told him. “Wait… you know Kyuhyun too?” he asked.

 

“The heck, of course, these are all my friends you alien.” Hyukjae said in a low volume voice so only Donghae can hear him.

 

Right at that moment Kyuhyun came into view, both Hyukjae and Donghae was startled for they didn’t sensed him approaching.

 

"So you're finally here," Kyuhyun said, pertaining to Hyukjae.

 

"Yeah, Sungmin dropped by at the bake shop," Hyukjae replied.

 

"I can see that you already met our newst recruit," Kyuhyun said after seeing Hyukjae and Donghae standing too close with one another.

 

Hyukjae side eyed Donghae, "So, he's the one you're talking about," he said with less excitement in his voice.

 

"Uh-huh, so how did you find him? he's cute right?" 

 

For a few seconds Hyukjae just scanned Donghae from head to toe as if surveying him like it was his first time seeing him.

 

"Yeah, but i doubt Siwon would like him," Hyukjae replied as hewalked towards the table to help his hyung in preparing the foods.

 

Donghae frowned a bit upon hearing Hyukjae's response.

 

Kyuhyun smiled at Donghae, "Don't worry he appreciates you, I think," he told him.

 

Donghae just nodded in reply eventhough he was feeling uncomfortable with Hyukjae around, knowing that the red head knows what he is.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

[A/N] : Chapter 3 posted! 

 

Thank you for all the good reponses I am getting from everyone =D I'll try to update this fic. more often. xD

I am also having an on going eunhae fanfic entitled No Ordinary Love, please do check it out if you do have an available time =) and again, comments are very much welcomed and loved XDDD

 

( I'll update N.O.L on Saturday, )