Ever

Right Next To You

~Selina~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was paralyzed. I couldn't feel any part of my body, I couldn't feel the blood running through my veins, My eyes refused to close and my mouth, it couldn't stop tremble. My eyes .. my heart were speaking right through my eyes, which was.. crying

"JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed

"JAEJOONG!!" I shouted louder

I was about to run out on the platform, towards the spot where he just fell but someone grabbed me. I recognized Changmin's arms, his scent and I could hear him sob while holding me back with all of his strength

"JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted even louder, while crying my heart out

"HELP ME SOMEONE!!" Changmin shouted to the back in order to make me safe, to prevent me from running over, slip over the edge and end my life just like JaeJoong did..

"JAEJOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Changmin and Yoochun took me inside as Junsu grabbed a hard grip around Yunho's arm and took him inside.

All three of them were crying but no one said anything. All i could hear was our sobbing, the silent tears of hurt.. of the scene we just saw..

JaeJoong had sacrificed his life.. for me.. and Yunho

"Noooooo.. Noo.. Noo.."

I fell down on the floor, my knees hitting the hard floor. I knew I was going to get bruises now but I didn't care..
My tears was never ending, My breathing's became quicker as I stared outside the station.. Inside the station it was warm.. but it just felt.. more cold to me..

My entire body..

"JaeJoong.. Why.. Why.." I sobbed and hit the hard floor with my hands..

I then balked back out of pain as my fist got injured. I then saw my blood slowly falling, from my hand..
But it didn't hurt.. as much as my heart was..

"JaeJoong.. "

My whisper .. was the only thing that could be heard in the entire station. It was echoing..

Suddenly from behind I felt someone hug me..The sobbing was uncontrollable..

"Selina... Uljima~~" Changmin sobbed

I looked at him as he was crying onto my shoulder. I then instantly spun around and took him into my arms and cried even louder, sobbed and just cried.. I didn't try to stop the tears..

Changmin was hugging me tightly back and I could feel his heart, for some reason, aching and just crashing into pieces..

I opened mye yes to see Yunho stare outside the window, while crying..
How awful this must be for him as well..
Has everything connected inside his head?
Did he understand now?

He suddenly spun around and we got eyecontact.
I guess Changmin felt my whole body freeze and he let go of me as he followed my eyes, where my gaze were at.

The whole room suddenly quieten and not even sobbing could be heard from Yoochun's and Junsu's side

Yunho suddenly started to walk towards me. Changmin stood up and helped me up as well and then stepped aside in order to let Yunho through

Yunho stopped right in front of, so close that I could hear him breathing.. seeing him glancing me from head to toe..
HE then lifted his hand and his fingers took out the necklace around my neck, his ice cold hands..

I closed my eyes as I was trying to control my tears..

I could feel him holding the ring tightly in his fist..

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at his arm, followed his arm up to the shoulders, neck..chin.., and finally to his eyes..

"If it's you.." He whispered

"There will never be anyone else.." I finished his sentence

His eyes widened in shock as the tear fell down, slowly, bit by bit on his cheek. He then, with his strong arms pulled me into his embrace..

I was finally back where I belong.. But it didn't feel good... not that comfortable feeling.. since JaeJoong was missing..

"I love you Selina.." Yunho cried

I couldn't answer him but I held him close to me as I was crying.

Crying because he was back with me again
Crying for JaeJoong's sacrifice..

But if this is what JaeJoong sacrificed.. is it even worth .. for me.. to even live happily?

"Selina?"

I could hear someone calling for me

"Selina?"

I looked at Yunho.. confused what he was talking about

"SELINA!!" Yoochun shouted

I am here, why are they calling for me

"NOO !!!" Changmin shouted

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Junsu shouted

I then realized why they were calling me..
My knees collapsed and I couldn't bear to hold myself up. In Yunho's arms I fainted, everything became dull and then it was pitch black..

----------------------------------------------------

*Beep...

*Beep...

*Beep...

Is that a sound of a monitor?

*Beep..

"She'll wake up any minute now.."

A husky male voice said, I could hear him mumble to a female voice, not far away from here. My conscious was slowly coming back.. as I started to feel sore in my entire body..

It was hurting .. aching allover .. but it was kind of subdued is I was lying on a bed. My head was resting onto something soft, probably a pillow..

I felt the small breathing tube connected to my nose, in order to help me breathe..

I started to move my fingers and I soon came in contact with a hand..

I heard someone gasp and soon I felt the hand take a hold of my hand..

"Selina?"

My eyes opened instantly as I heard him call out for me. It was bright, but not to bright that my eyes wouldn't feel comfortable with it..

The ceiling was gray, pale gray.. On the right side of me I saw the bag with the drip. On the other side, the oxygen machine that was helping me to breathe , as well as the monitor that was giving a way a beep, for every heartbeat

I looked down and I saw Yoochun and Junsu by my bed..

I then felt the hand squeeze me lightly and I looked to the right to see Changmin sitting on the chair..

Are we.. back... where the accident took place? Right after the accident.. we were brought to the hospital?
But JaeJoong..

I instantly flew up, gasped for air as the tube fell down on my lap and I stared at the doctor

"CALM DOWN !!" The doctor said and tried to help me

I looked around in disbelief.. as I was trying to understand. Does this mean that I've succeeded?

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN THIS BE A SUCCESS WHEN JAEJOONG HAD DIED?!

"Please, Selina, lie down" The doctor said

How can I lie down? I was.. lying here on a hospitalbed, totally aware of what had happened to me. About being reborn in order to save Yunho but where is he?

JAEJOONG?!

I knew that Yunho were ok. I looked at Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun..
Junsu's eyes were deeply looking into my own and something was telling me that they knew. .
They remember everything..
But where's Yunho then? He's ok right?
I looked at Changmin who immediately understood what I was thinking..

"Yunho's alright.. Please lie down Selina.." Changmin mumbled

If Yunho's alright.. where's.. JaeJoong..?

I didn't care about the doctor. My heart spoke for itself and suddenly I felt the adrenaline run through my body. I had to find JaeJoong.. I had to see that he was alive..

I dragged all needles that were connected to my body, everything that was connected. I just dragged and pulled them out of the body..
Blood started to zip out but that wasn't important.. I have to find JaeJoong..

The guys didn't seem to understand me at all .. What I was doing.. HOW CAN THEY NOT?!
They thought I would be at ease just by knowing that Yunho were alright?!

I jumped out of bed before any of them, the doctor or the nurse, and the rest of the guys had time to stop me.
I ran out of the hospital room. My head started to get dizzy but I didn't care.. I had to see JaeJoong..

To see him breathe, to see him smile at me..

My best friend.. My Guardian Angel..

I ran down the hall..

"SELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The doctor shouted behind me

I could hear everyone run after me

"SELINA!! STOP!!!" Yoochun shouted

I didn't care..

My entire body was hurting, my ankle and the lower part of my back..

"SELINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone was shouting the name..

I soon came down to the lobby, which I shouldn't have gone to cause soon, doctors grabbed me, in order to save me from getting hurt

"LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted

"SELINA!! CALM DOWN!" The doctor shouted

"NOOOOO!" I shouted

Suddenly Changmin , Junsu and Yoochun stood in front of me and tried to calm me down.

"Please calm down Selina!!" Changmin said

"Junsu? Changmin? Yoochun? What's going on? What are you doing down here?"

My entire body froze once again as I heard his voice..

I spun around slowly as I saw him, wearing the same clothes , the same clothes that he had the day he carried me away from the caraccident.. which was actually today..

I stared at him as my heart slowly started to gain it's strength again and I started to cry again

"Selina? Why are you crying?" The doctor asked

No one said anything.. I guess everything fell right on their right places now.. The guys behind me understood finally what I had thought about..

They had probably forgot.. to tell me

My feet took off immediately as I ran into JaeJoong's arms

He caught me and embraced me. I inhaled his scent.. his warmth.. and his love..
I started to cry even more.. The doctors and nurses were confused but JaeJoong understood

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun understood..

"I'm right here...And Yunho's here.. We're alive.. We're not leaving you.. Ever.." He whispered into my ear