Less Than 24 Hours

Right Next To You

~Selina~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panicking I was searching allover the dorm for a sign .. Anything that might had left a clue, a not .. a message ANYTHING that could help me to find him.. Anywhere.. just.. a clue

When I was running outside the dorm a few hours earlier, around the neighbourhood, JaeJoong did call and I could hear the other guys in the background, although the connection broke immediately and it ended our conversation..

After that when I realized it was useless I had ran back to the dorm and started to check all the rooms, just to find anything. But the weird thing was, he hadn't done anything in the apartment. When he was kind of locking himself inside, he didn't do much. The dorm wasn't dirty

After I had checked all the rooms, I was standing outside Yunho's room, scared and frustrated. I don't know for how long he has been away but I was determined to find him.. It wasn't far away now and I knew that if I didn't find him, he would leave me..

And I would also disappear..

It was already late, the day 100 was already here and it was already 4 am in the morning. Yunho had been gone for so long and still nothing from him..

In a way when I was searching in the dorm, trying to think out what to say to him just in case he came back, but he never showed up and I hadn't realized that the time had passed so fast..

In the end, I had decided to tell him the whole truth. that I was Selina. I just hope that I would be able to tell him in time..

I took out the letter from my purse. The letter were going to tell him much faster than I would since the letter had already been written. I wouldn't be able to tell him the whole truth since Faith were probably going to do something in order to make me leave earth..

With tears streaming down my face I opened the door to Yunho's room and the view of his room, made me fell down onto my knees as I stared at his room..

Pictures of us allover the place were on the bed. He had taken down EVERYTHING !
The paintings, the necklaces.. All the gifts.. memories.. Everything was on his bed and his room was just..

Empty..

I got up slowly and walked around in the room and stared at the big mess on the bed..

Why had he taken down all of these stuff? Why.. all our memories?

I gasped for air as I was crying cause it felt like someone had ripped out my heart, smashed it into pieces and just left it right there..

IT felt like he had taken down all the memories.. in order to destroy them..

I looked at all the jewelry on the big bed and I could hear my own heartbeats as I was slowly digging in it..

I stared at every and each picture, all the letters and the gifts that I had given him..
The jewelry was neatly sorted and then I saw that the box of our couple rings, closed.. and on the bed

I started to cry harder as I bended down and took it..

He promised.. that he would never take this ring off.. not until he had said something.. that were going to change our lives forever..

Those words.. when we had been out on a dinner, he had put the box in front of me..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flashback~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here.."

I looked at the small black box on the table right next to my glass of water. I looked at him

"What's this Oppa?" I asked

He smiled

"Open it" He said excitedly

I slowly grabbed the small box and opened it. Inside there were 2 silver rings..

"Is it..?" I breathed and looked at him

He nodded

I was so startled by the sudden surprise that I didn't know what to say. He just took the box from my hands and took out the ring and grabbed my hand

"I promise you.. that I would never take this ring off.. " He said as he put it on

He then put the ring that I was suppose to put it on for him. I was nervous and embarrassed.. Probably blushing as well since I could feel the heat in my entire body

"And I promise you that I will only take this ring off.. when I had 'Said' something.. or 'Done' something that will change our lives" He smiled

I looked up at him as he was smiling sweetly at me. Suddenly he stood up and leaned across the table and planted a light kiss on my lips

"Saranghae~~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~End of flashback~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the box slowly , while closing my eyes..
He did keep his promise.. didn't he?

I opened my eyes slowly and it shocked me that I didn't see his couple ring in there..

I looked on the bed and back to the box. . The ring was nowhere to be seen.. Did I miss.. him wearing it?
Impossible! I would have seen it.. wouldn't I?

I pulled out my own ring under the sweater and looked at it..
I had placed the ring as a necklace.. in order to hide it from him.. cause I couldn't have the same couple ring with like 'The Real Me' had .. cause he would probably freak out..

I stared down on the bed again ..

Maybe.. I could.. find.. a clue to know where he was..
I started to check through all of our memories.. cause there was a possibility that he might.. were there..

But my instinct told me that it wasn't it..

I grabbed a photobook that we had made ourselves a long time ago, and it was far away from finished

I started to browse it through and my eyes stopped at the pages where the headline was "Ski Resort"

I stared at it for a long time.. There was no.. pictures.. or anything, just the headline.
Suddenly it all became so clear and it just 'Clicked' inside my head

I dropped the book onto the floor as I immediately ran out of the dorm..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~JaeJoong~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was still impossible to even reach Selina but I didn't give up. As Yoochun were speeding up, as if he were racing towards our dorm, Everyone was nervous, not knowing what to do or expect..

As soon as we got out we ran inside the dorm, but when we entered we found that the whole dorm were quiet and exactly the same as we had left it..

"SELINA?! YUNHO?!?!?" I shouted and ran inside

All of us started to shout and call their names and ran around in the entire dorm. BUt as soon as all four of us stepped inside Yunho's room all of us were quiet, not knowing what to say

All the pictures of Selina and Yunho together were on his bed, his walls were empty and the whole room felt 'Empty'

"Come on! We don't have time standing here.. WE HAVE TO FIND THEM!!" Yoochun said

Changmin and Junsu got out from the room as Yoochun and I started to search through the whole room but seriously there was no sign of ANYTHING, a message or whatsoever for us to know where he was..

I saw the photoalbum that Selina and Yunho had made together. I had seen them working on it and as I stared at it, it was giving me flashbacks on how jealous I was feeling at the time when they were happily laughing and just enjoying being together.. which I couldn't be with her..

I grabbed the photobook and the page that already was opened was the pages with the headline 'Ski Resort'
But there were no pictures..

"HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Changmin's shout scared all of us and with the book in my hands all of us ran to the kitchen and saw a small note on the floor..

"SKI RESORT! HURRY!!" I read

Seems like all of our brains clicked immediately.
I remember what Yunho's dream was..

He wanted to go to the ski resort with Selina someday.. He wanted to purpose and just see all the beautiful scenery from the lift..

OF COURSE HE WOULD BE THERE !!

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10 am in the morning. Less than 24 hours til' deadline

All of us ran outside the dorm down to the car and Yoochun speeded up, not caring about the laws, rules or anything.. Well i didn't care either
With the book in my lap, I was counting the hours until we would get to the Ski Resort..
About 6 hours later..

We have to make it..

We had 2 lives to save and 1 soul..

My life

Yunho's Life

And the most important.. Selina's Soul..