To Give Up

Right Next To You

~Selina~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know if this thing about 'Mirror Reversed' thing would work but when Yunho had left for the day, a couple of days earlier, I couldn't fall asleep so I had watched tv, a soap about supernatural.. Something that had to do with witches.. It was like drama.. from the states and I had seen the thing about Mirror reversed..

For some reason I though that it might work.. since the drama was having two mirrors like Yunho and I had now.

I was kind of shaking, nervously waiting for his reaction. If this went right he would know that it's me.. That it's me.. Selina and not Yuki cause according to the drama, stuff that you usually don't see can be seen in mirrors, reversed of course..

I was waiting.. for a sign for a reaction.. after he had stuttered my name..

I was startled myself when the doctor had taken off the band aid. Somehow it felt like I was looking at me again, the resemblances were more and more.. clear but .. spooky in a way..

"Yunho~~ssi? Gwenchana?" The nurse asked

I stared into his eyes through the mirrors but he just remained silent. Not uttering a word. It was hard enough for me already to use all kinds of methods to make him realize but .. I guess Yunho was blinded by love and grief more than I knew myself..

"I .. think I have to go.. " Yunho stuttered

No he can't leave!

He was about to go but as soon as he passed me, I grabbed his wrist.

I eyed the doctor and I think he got the signal about me wanting him and the nurses to leave. Yunho didn't look at me, he was closing his eyes, thinking I guess..
As soon as the door had closed, I knew that we were all by ourselves..

I don't know if I dared to open my mouth to ask him .. why he was like this.. cause that was what Yuki would do.. ask him why he is acting wrong.. but Selina.. 'I' wanted to ask him.. if he recognizes me..

"Look at me.." I whispered

He didn't move an inch

"Yunho.. please.."

Suddenly he released himself from me and faced me. Tears were surely running down as I saw his lips shaking

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

I stared at him as he shouted those words

"You.. You... You.." He said frustrated and closed his eyes again

"What do you mean...?" I whispered

"You.. I..around you..I'm.." His stuttering wasn't making any sense at all

"LOOK AT ME YUNHO!!" I said

He looked up again

"What's wrong?" I asked

"YOU!! This.. EVERYTHING!"

"Mwoh?"

"I can't be myself around you.. I can't act like Jung Yunho around you! I'm crazy am I? I think I'm seeing my dead girlfriend right now.. I must have gone mad.. Chincha.. Yuki.. I can't see you anymore. I know that I had to take care of you.. but.. No.. I've gone.. insane.. My mind.. I ..No.."

He started to mumbled and stutter which made it impossible for me to even understand the words coming out from his mouth

I got down from the bed and walked towards him

"Stay away from me.. I.."

I cut him off int he middle of the sentence as my lips met his. He didn't move . He stayed as our lips were against each other, softly..

I had missed kissing him.. just being near him... I soon felt him responding my kiss but when it became more and more fierce, he pushed me away from him .

He stared at me and shook his head

"You're not Selina.. She's.. dead...She's gone.. A gloomy.. shadow.. hanging on my shoulders at the moment.. I'm.. no.. She's not here anymore.."

I shook my head

"No.. listen to me.. I.." I started but the next thing I knew was that.. he was gone

I didn't know how to react and the shock, leaving me all by myself. It took me 10 minutes before I could move again. I walked over to the bed and sat down where I sat earlier and saw myself in the mirror. I then looked up to see the mirror that was reversed and I saw my own reflection..

In the drama, the girls saw their dead grandmother.. so it actually worked in the reality as well. But I guess that my death.. had hurt Yunho so deeply.. leaving scars and a lot of sadness with him that it had .. taken over him completely. . He knew that 'I' was dead and there were no such things like miracles in his life... right now..

The light and happiness didn't exist in his world.. anymore. Not after I had left him .. by himself..
I knew that Yunho loved me.. but that the pain I caused him, leaving him behind that had caused him to be like this, the big impact.. I never though it was going to be this serious..

I was seeing a whole new side of Yunho..Blinded by the sadness that I had given him, the aching heart that I knew was longing for me.. and the tears that he was shedding everyday because of me..

But I don't understand. he stuttered my name when he saw me in the second mirror.. but yet he refuses to see it. He's not crazy.. and not hallucinating.. But I guess that he thinks that there no such thing as Supernatural powers in this world that is why.. he ran away from me just now..

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I can't deny the fact that I was starting to resemble myself more and more..

It suddenly hit me.. Was Faith helping me to let him know that I am Selina?
But Faith would never do that.. wouldn't they? Missions are suppose to be taken care of us.. by ourselves..

Why do I feel like there's a hidden.. meaning behind it?
I got up from the bed and walked closer to the mirror..

I was missing out on something right? I was really missing out on something

A very important piece.. a puzzle.. that was hidden beneath the pieces.. My brain started to work hard as I started to think about the 'Piece'

Something was really.. fishy. Spooky and just making me confused and worried..
There was a meaning behind it.. or else I would never resemble myself like this so much ..

I sat down on the bed again and stared at the reflection and at the second mirror as well

He must have seen me.. That is why.. he called out.. stuttered my name.. which means, the reversion did work..But why do I feel that it wasn't a coincidence for me .. that I saw.. the drama on tv a couple of days ago?

Is there a hint?

"AISH CHINCHA!!" I groaned out of anger

I had nowhere to turn since the guys had left and I don't know where I was able to reach them. Yunho had left me, in fear since he probably thinks that he wasn't fully awake and hallucinating or something..

I had nowhere to ask for help and JaeJoong wasn't here supporting me.. I had no idea if Yunho would even return to take care of me..
I knew that I wasn't.. hurt anywhere but the last few days I had to pretend since.. I had to act human. The reason for my fast recovering was that, this body wasn't really mine.. and I think that faith had something to do with it..

Time's running out and still I hadn't.. made Yunho realize

Suddenly the anger came out. I started to throw the pillows, the sheets allover the room as I was screaming

Why is he so stupid?!

Why is he making it so hard for me to make him realize it's me?!?!?

If he doesn't realize it's me he's going to commit suicide!

"STUPID YUNHO! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT'S ME?!?!?!?!?!?" I shouted


At the moment nothing could describe my frustration, the anger that I was letting out. I don't know if I had the right to yell and scream but I was angry with him.

He wasn't making it easier for any of us, but he was making it harder..
And as the time keeps passing, ticking away from us.. I wonder if he knows what will happen to him the coming days?

I fell down on the floor, down on my knees while crying my heart out

"Why can't you see it's me...?"

After 5 minutes I felt the nurses coming in and helping me up. I didn't care. They could take me anywhere they want cause right now, I just wanted to give up...