Decision

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On edge since the day we met. There we stand, not wanting to be near each other. But here, a chance to make a change - and get far away from you. But what will be the best decision? Letting you go or keeping you near?

 

Luhan looked and paid close mind to her. “I’m listening”

 

“I want you to stop working with Yoona and start working with me instead.”

 

Luhan and Yoona are in shock and they think hard on it.

 

 “Excuse me but who are you?” Yoona then asked meanly as she pushes Luhan aside.

 

“What?!” Boa then shouted slightly as she turned up her nose at Yoona. “Real funny. Act like you don’t know…”

 

“Seriously, I don’t know who you are...”

 

 “Anyway,” Boa said as she rolled her eyes. “Luhan let me tell you why this is a great idea. We can expand the public’s idea of you working with someone. Because it’s me, there is no way it can fail. I will add anything you need to this idea. I’ll hire my professionals and call in my big guys today. What do you say?”

 

Luhan then thought carefully.

 

“Don’t I get a say in this?” Yoona asked Boa wondering. “I mean, producer Yunho made it quite clear that I could lose my future as an artist if we didn‘t team up in the first place.”

 

Boa then looked at Yoona directly.

 

“Face it. You and Luhan working together will blow away after a month or so. If he works with me, he will - without a shadow of a doubt succeed. Stop being selfish. Don’t think you’re actually something. You’re lucky to be standing next to me, let alone performing with Xi Luhan.”

 

A shocked and slightly scared Yoona backed up from Boa, who appears really relentless and unfriendly.

 

After thinking it over for a short period of time, Luhan bowed to Boa.

 

“I’m sorry and I thank you for your offer but, I never thought teaming up was a good idea. And quite frankly, I reject the idea of becoming more famous because of someone else.”  He smiled.

  

“But, but, you can’t say that.” She stuttered back. “I’m Boa Kwon, do you think passing up a request from me is wise?”

 

“I don’t know.” Luhan said earnestly. “But I will pass it up. I don’t want the good fortune of you helping me to make me feel like I have no talent. Please understand.”

 

“Well, I never!” Boa said as she looked at Yoona in disgust. “Good luck. You’re going to need it.”

 

 

Boa stormed out of the Opera House as Luhan and Yoona stood quietly.

 

 

“Well, that went well.” Luhan said as he listen to Boa’s hills echo through the Ivory house. “I wonder what all that was about. Oh well. You had yourself a little scare, didn’t you?” He then asked Yoona, who is in a daze by the whole incident.

 

His slight smile is quickly replaced as he rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Earth to Yoona?’ He said as he waved his hand in her lifeless face. “Wake up. We have practice and you have more training.”

 

Luhan then dropped his head in tolerance. “It looks like I picked the worthless partner….”

 

 

 

---------------------

 

 

At Yoona’s home-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter