Who You Are

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Who You Are

 

At the hospital- (the next day)


“Miss, what is wrong with him?” Yoona said as she anxiously stared into the eyes of a nurse.


“We can’t tell yet.” The nurse replied in a nonchalant way. “Right now, doctor Wheesung is having the others run the test. A blood sample has been taken and he is stable, but he is still rather lightheaded and feverish.”


“May I speak with him now-since he is stabling up?”


“Yes, Ms. Im, follow me.”
 

----

Yoona followed behind the nurse as the two plodded through the halls rather quickly. Yoona wasn’t as worried and scared as she was hours ago, when Luhan, her boyfriend, fell into a deep and eerie sleep while still in her arms. Yoona could not understand it; something was always happening to Luhan-the two just could not stay happy together.


The nurse opened the door for Yoona and she proceeded to get a better look at Luhan.
Luhan still looked relatively happy, yet his skin was slightly pale, and anyone who knew the young man would know he wasn’t quite himself. Not yet anyway.


“Luhan, how are you feeling?” Yoona whispered softly as she eased to his side. She put both hands at the side of the beds rails and moved forward to hear his response.


“I’m not bad. I want to get out of here though.” He said pliantly.


“Oppa, the doctor told me they don’t know what is quite wrong with you yet so its best you stay in the hospital longer. I wish you were out of here to, but I’d rather you get better.”


“Thank you. Me too. I just….just..”


“What is it?” Yoona asked Luhan back, looking eagerly in concern.


“I was looking forward to a lot of things in my current future.”


“And you can still look forward to them. Lighten up some, okay? You probably won’t be here long. Besides, everyone else is worried about you.”


“Who is worried ‘bout me?” He adds back bluntly.
 

“Me…”
 

Luhan then sigh vividly. He then tried to stopped being grumpy and lowered his eyebrows, looking out the window as the light ivory colored curtains wavered and blew due to the sudden cold winds. “I’m sorry.”
 

But as Luhan said that, the nurse opened the door back to say, “Mr. Luhan, you have some visitors.”   

 

-----------------------------------------

One Hour Later


“Still having chest pains, eh?” Jongin said.


Luhan and Jongin where standing on the roof of the hospital; the two appeared to be letting their differences aside, amiably.


“Yeah, it probably has something to do with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter