Fire

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 38: Fire

 

After taking a long bath, and talking about their ‘love affair’ openly, Luhan and Yoona decided they would start dating again. Things were so different amongst them now.  And Luhan--how he has seemed to change. He appeared to have such a strong love for Yoona, and he was completely unpretentious in everything he has said to her. And Yoona really did feel that. They could not reject or deny each other’s sincerity. In their hearts, this truly was the beginning of their life together. And what a sweet take off it was.

 

“Ah..” Yoona hesitated on the outside as Luhan seeped his fingers into hers. “Stay close, I don’t wanna lose you.” He told her as he securely held her hand and eased down the street. “Haha, okay, boyfriend.” She said back as she looked up at him to smile.

 

Luhan tried not to grin from her choice in words, but a smile managed to form on his lips anyway. “This girl…Ah, anyway, when are we going to get to your house?”

 

“It’s right over those buildings. We’ll walk a little more and be there soon. Haven’t you been here before?”

 

“Yeah, but only once; a year ago when you would not shut up so I kissed you and YOU kissed me ba-” “-Na-uh, don’t say it!” “Why?” He said in surprise, gently looking down at her warmly. “Why is a little kiss such a big deal? I’ve already seen you .”

 

“Geez, for someone whos first language isn’t Korean your choice of words sure are straightforward. No talking about it outside. Someone might hear you.” Yoona whispered.

 

“I already told Minseok.”

 

“What….” There was a pause as Luhan just waited for Yoona to react again. “…..You are freaking lying!” Yoona shouted, opening broadly and slapping his shoulder quickly.

 

 “He knows what happened, sweetie.”

 

“That is not even funny!” She hit him again.

 

“I got uncomfortable in telling him about the suggestive details. He was enjoying himself more then he should of...”

 

“Seriously, I better not find out you told anyone about our private lives. Especially not Xiumin. If you do, I’ll make you soooo sorry.” She said as she tugged his hand more, continuing there scroll down town. Yoona really did not believe him at all.

“Lets see you keep that same snappy attitude when I spin a night at your house.”

 

“What are you implying?” She looked at him in the eye, still smiling in bliss.

 

“..Wait, is that your house? Yoona, look over there.” Luhan then said randomly as he put one hand under her chin to make her focus her view at her house. “Is that your house?”

 

“What on earth….?” Yoona then muttered bewilderedly. “What happened? Luhan, there was a fire!? How did this happen? One night Luhan, one night I didn’t sleep here and this happens…”

 

“Yoona, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter